Brave Australian-League player Josh Cavallo comes out as only known gay soccer player in the world in emotional video

And here I thought all soccer players were gay.

It certainly seems like a gay sport to me.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I thought about the same. Maybe they all aren't homos, but most are.

It isn't like American football.

Nothing brave about it.

Contrary to what the faggots and their guardians in the media, politics and pressure groups seem to think they aren't that special that folk care about who they like to fuck

The common presumption is that most professional female sports have a much higher than average portion of lesbians.

Male gays in professional sports are reluctant to come out because they are in a culture where men interact in a very personal way, often unclothed. Many normal men would be uncomfortable interacting that closely with sexual irregulars.

The common presumption is that most professional female sports have a much higher than average portion of lesbians.

Male gays in professional sports are reluctant to come out because they are in a culture where men interact in a very personal way, often unclothed. Many normal men would be uncomfortable interacting that closely with sexual irregulars.
Why are so many men insecure over the idea that some gay dude might think about having sex with them?

Forum List

Back