Branding the Mark of death with the ashes of hell onto your forehead?

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Well it's Ash Wed people, has anyone today received
"The Mark of the Beast"?- It's time to get the mark of the beast, on your forehead and on yourhand.
Yes Ash Wed symbolizes the "Mark of the Beast".
Why?
Because the crossis a symbol of "death" predating Christianity and Constantine was told toput that MARK on his shields and go forth and conquer all.
The Beast=death,thus the mark of the Beast is the Cross.
Ash being charred remains after
"Fire BURNING". They cause people to receive this mark on theirfingers(hand) and on their forehead.
Still doubt what I'm saying then lookat this terminology I came across in a Clergy/Leaders' Mail-list No. 572 Theseries was on The Marks of a Healthy Church.
>"Then we will study onechurch - Antioch - and discover
>34 Marks of a church that is alive."What are they referring to as marks? The mark upon the hand speaks of theircontrol over our works of our hands,while the mark upon the forehead speaksof control of what we think we know, in other words, controlling ourperceptions of what is truth and what is factual.The beast (hierarchy) thus uses this mark on its subjects to label their ownlittle pawns while manipulating them like puppets.The beast is in all ranks of their order, which they are enslaved throughthe system that was engraved (marked) in them.
Nothing reveals this mark better then initiation into Roman Catholicism andAsh Wednesday, where they dip the extremity of their right hand in thechrism or ash (warned in Isaiah 44:20) proclaiming:
'I sign thee with thesign of the cross'
(mark of death) then draw the sign of the cross on theforehead with the thumb.
They proclaim this mark of the cross to be receivedin their heart, meaning they are branding or marking them in spirit.
The Mark of the Beast can then be seen in this deeper aspect, as the pathyou set for yourself - as in setting a mark out for yourself to get whereyou're going.
The mark set by G0D is the straightest most successful path to where wecould and ought to be, but the Mark of the Beast is the path that leads usastray, downhill and to destruction.Once you see you are off-mark going in the wrong direction in society today,then you must rethink your mark and consider where that mark is coming fromand where it's leading you.
You'll then notice you've all been deceived andfollowing the mark of the beast not the mark (direction) of G0D.
Marking out where your path is set:The mark of where you're going and where you want to be. The markChristianity takes and tries to project is in DEATH.
For they see death as their salvation and their achievements are in deathand reaching their kingdom is in, by, and through the portals of death. Sotheir worship is of death.
The mark Jews, Jehovah's Witnesses and many other cultures and faiths strivefor, is a perfection of this life we were graciously given.So that we can live in peace, fulfilling all we could be and fulfilling allour dreams for the enjoyment, happiness, love, and justice in life. In thatwe can pass this blessing onto our offspring as well- out of love andbestowal.

You guys have the worst taste in music.
I don't think I can remember or name even one of their songs.
*Yawn*

remember man that you are dust, and unto dust thou shall return...

i quit smoking cigarettes on this day, exactly twenty years ago.

cold turkey, on a whim i took the ashes from the ashtray, smeared my forehead and done.

Jesus Christ, thanks for the inspiration... i never smoked again.

But your faith says Jesus created tobacco and your temptation, plus they say he is the gatekeeper of hades in Rev9 I believe.
My friend introduced vapor cigs to my area and I helped convince my friends to use it to quit cigs, we both influenced a movement in my area and about 23 of my 25 friends and aquaintences have quit cigs and strangers followed suit. One even owns her own vapor biz because of one chance introduction.
So your point is?

Its copied from the jews, sackcloth and ashes, good we do not wear the sackcloth anymore.

Our ashes are a sign of repentance and penitence. Other people might use ashes as a sign for something else. We don't concern ourselves with that--just as non-Christians should not concern themselves with ours.

May everyone have a blessed day as we enter this season.

Isaiah 44 Says it all:18 They have not known nor understood: for he hath shut their eyes, that they cannot see; and their hearts, that they cannot understand.

19 And none considereth in his heart, neither is there knowledge nor understanding to say, I have burned part of it in the fire; yea, also I have baked bread upon the coals thereof; I have roasted flesh, and eaten it: and shall I make the residue thereof an abomination? shall I fall down to the stock of a tree?

20 He feedeth on ashes: a deceived heart hath turned him aside, that he cannot deliver his soul, nor say, Is there not a lie in my right hand?

21 Remember these, O Jacob and Israel; for thou art my servant: I have formed thee; thou art my servant: O Israel, thou shalt not be forgotten of me.

What bigger lie in their "right" hand can Jesus be....They are ample warnings but none really see them because of the deception foisted on them by the man god and the "tree" they hide behind....

"The Mark of the Beast"?- It's time to get the mark of the beast, on your forehead and on yourhand.
Why?
Because the crossis a symbol of "death" predating Christianity and Constantine was told toput that MARK on his shields and go forth and conquer all.
"Fire BURNING". They cause people to receive this mark on theirfingers(hand) and on their forehead.
Still doubt what I'm saying then lookat this terminology I came across in a Clergy/Leaders' Mail-list No. 572 Theseries was on The Marks of a Healthy Church.
>34 Marks of a church that is alive."What are they referring to as marks? The mark upon the hand speaks of theircontrol over our works of our hands,while the mark upon the forehead speaksof control of what we think we know, in other words, controlling ourperceptions of what is truth and what is factual.The beast (hierarchy) thus uses this mark on its subjects to label their ownlittle pawns while manipulating them like puppets.The beast is in all ranks of their order, which they are enslaved throughthe system that was engraved (marked) in them.
Nothing reveals this mark better then initiation into Roman Catholicism andAsh Wednesday, where they dip the extremity of their right hand in thechrism or ash (warned in Isaiah 44:20) proclaiming:
They proclaim this mark of the cross to be receivedin their heart, meaning they are branding or marking them in spirit.
The Mark of the Beast can then be seen in this deeper aspect, as the pathyou set for yourself - as in setting a mark out for yourself to get whereyou're going.
The mark set by G0D is the straightest most successful path to where wecould and ought to be, but the Mark of the Beast is the path that leads usastray, downhill and to destruction.Once you see you are off-mark going in the wrong direction in society today,then you must rethink your mark and consider where that mark is coming fromand where it's leading you.
You'll then notice you've all been deceived andfollowing the mark of the beast not the mark (direction) of G0D.
Marking out where your path is set:The mark of where you're going and where you want to be. The markChristianity takes and tries to project is in DEATH.
For they see death as their salvation and their achievements are in deathand reaching their kingdom is in, by, and through the portals of death. Sotheir worship is of death.
The mark Jews, Jehovah's Witnesses and many other cultures and faiths strivefor, is a perfection of this life we were graciously given.So that we can live in peace, fulfilling all we could be and fulfilling allour dreams for the enjoyment, happiness, love, and justice in life. In thatwe can pass this blessing onto our offspring as well- out of love andbestowal.

You take shit too seriously

So Valerie you are saying Christianity trolls Judaism with it's change and bastardization of Judaic concepts or just using their
New Bible or my expressing reality & truth constitutes trolling?
You are always welcome to intelligent rebuttle rather then "trolling" ad hominem attack responses.

Why?

You take shit too seriously

Funny you should use the dung word, because they call and symbolize Jesus as a scarab (dung beetle).
The dung beetle rolls the bull dung till it becomes larger and larger a pile of B.S.
Ironically Isaiah speaks of them making their house out of dung, very fitting isn't it?

Our ashes are a sign of repentance and penitence. Other people might use ashes as a sign for something else. We don't concern ourselves with that--just as non-Christians should not concern themselves with ours.

Another pagan ritual stolen by the christian cult.

I enjoy reading posts from folks like HaShev. They post stuff with the arrogant belief that their posts are the absolute factual truth, never realizing that it is just their opinion (and you know what opinions are like, right?). Their blatant ignorance and arrogance is rather amusing to me. I pity them and hope that one day they will gain actual wisdom and realize that there is so much in this world that they don't, nor will ever fully comprehend.

"(and you know what opinions are like, right?)"

yeah they're like assholes, and this place has quite a few.

Another pagan ritual stolen by the christian cult.

Actually, no. As someone already mentioned, Christian tradition of ashes comes from its roots in Judaism, and is a symbol of repentance and penitence.

This is very different from those who worshiped Odin and other fire gods--and who used ashes as a symbol of protection, not penitence. People forget many customs in many parts of the world were not "copies" of one another, but developed independently of one another, using various symbols for different reasons.

Yes I like the repentance aspect of your confessionary, but you denying the mark taken is not repentant it's called "covering up of your nakedness" the meaning of the word used in Genesis was Adam(man) and eve (the second bride of man)were covering up their deceptions.
John of Patmos calls your rituals mystery Babylon because it's straight out of The mystery cults plus everyrhing your church does or can't answer is deemed a mystery.

Following is From: Keepers of the Unpopular Truth
(c) Copyright 2001 by Michael HaShev.
All Rights Reserved.

Revelation 17:6,9,18

"And I saw the woman (Vatican) drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her I wondered with great admiration ... And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth ... And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth."

[Note that scholars place the era of this Revelation at approximately 95 A.D. The city which then ruled the world was Rome, literally built on seven hills. We also know this woman seduced many kingdoms as the harlot which had many offspring (sects) and they did actually reign over the kings of the earth.]

'Scarlet Beast' (Revelation 17:4 ) wearing red and purple (color rich men used)and covered in gold and riches holding a gold cup filled with its iniquities and social injustices sits in the Vatican as the continuation of the ruler of the SEA (Rome).
This all describes the Vatican.
All the Kingdoms of the earth, especially the ten mentioned in Dan, have slept with this Harlot who lifted high the harlot Mary and her half Roman son Yeshu (father was Roman soldier Pantheras).

Rev 18:3 For all the nations have drunk the maddening wine of her adulteries. The kings of the earth committed adultery with her, and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.

Rev 18:12 the Beast of Babylonian Mysteries is described in what is found in the Vatican, the articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble, and the scarlet and purple cloth and silk.

Which religion always talks about the Mysteries?

Which faith can't explain anything so they resort to calling it a mystery?

The title mystery comes from the cult mystery religions that were all compiled to create one world religious order.
As for "Mystery," that name marked on the woman's forehead is the perfect indication of the Vatican City. These Mysteries are at the very heart of Roman Catholic practice and teachings.

A dead giveaway is in the words "Mysterium fide" pronounced at the alleged transformation of the bread and wine into the literal body and blood of Christ.

Every sacrament and ritual, from baptism to laying on of the hands, manifests the mysterious power which the deceived must faithfully believe the priests� exercise.

Perfect examples:
The fifteen mysteries of the rosary are divided into three orders:
the joyful mysteries, the sorrowful mysteries, and the glorious mysteries.
Many of these Mysterys are that they are of fron the story of Bel. (resource predated Bel Tablets)*

The 5 Joyful Mysteries

� The Mystery of the Annunciation

� The Mystery of the Visitation (luciferous light visitations to the apostles, Paul, Constantine)

� The Mystery of the Birth of the Lord (dEC25TH BEING bAAL'S bIRTHDAY, cave/barn story from Bel Tablet)

� The Mystery of the Presentation in the Temple (TAKEN FROM BEL'S STORY-PREDATED TABLETS)
� The Mystery of Finding Jesus in the Temple (taken from Bel Tablets)

The 5 Sorrowful Mysteries

� The Mystery of the Agony in the Garden (bel Tablet rip off)

� The Mystery of the Scourging at the Pillar (forbidden persian Pillars scripture warns of)

� The Mystery of the Crowning with Thorns (baal Tablet plagiarism exact storys)

� The Mystery of Jesus carrying his cross (mithraic image used by the Bascilica prexisted in Mithraic temples they reused)

� The Mystery of the Crucifixion (Yeshu son of Mary was hanged not crucified (read Acts) the cross=symbol of death which is what this topic is about)

The 5 Glorious Mysteries

� The Mystery of the Resurrection (bel Tablet rip off)

� The Mystery of the Ascension of Our Lord (Bel story)

� The Mystery of the Descent of the Holy Spirit

� The Mystery of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin

� The Mystery of the Coronation of the Blessed Virgin
Is anything known or is everything a mystery to explain the fact they know nothing, these priests who claim to be the mediator between G0D and mankind?

One of the mystery religions that Rome Absorbed involved the Philistine idol of the fish-man god called Dagon, also referred to as the devil was Baal's father.
Baal's son was the Morning Star-Rev 22:16 Jesus is being claimed Baal's son that is the mystery.

*source for Bel Tablet:
Bel Myth Tablet by S.
Langdon, published in 1923.
Assyrian Babylonian Bel (Bel-Marduk or Marduk-Bel)
myth in which the god Bel is arrested, tried, judged,
scourged, executed, and resurrected and thus are
similar to the mythical elements of the last days of the
life of Jesus found in the Jesus myth.
This is From a stone tablet discovered in Nineveh, Assyria, and
dated 700 B.C., now housed in The British Museum,
and referred to by British Museum officials as the Marduk's Ordeal tablet.
Babylonian myth of Bel (Baal in
Hebrew) is described in a passion play in which:
(1) Bel is taken prisoner;
(2) Bel is tried in a great hall;
(3) Bel is smitten;
(4) Bel is led away to the Mount (a sacred grove on a
hilltop);
(5) with Bel are taken two malefactors, one of whom is
released;
(6) After Bel has gone to the Mount and is executed,
the city breaks into tumult;
(7) Bel's clothes are carried away;
(8.) Bel goes down into the Mount and disappears from
life;
(9) weeping women seek Bel at the Tomb;
(10) Bel is brought back to life.

It's no longer a mystery, when father and son are one Jesus is merely Baal remasked to convert Jews to Baal worship, which is why they never name the father.
Now you know the number of the beasts name;
Baal Jesus=666
in ASCll numerology.

Yes I like the repentance aspect of your confessionary, but you denying the mark taken is not repentant it's called "covering up of your nakedness" the meaning of the word used in Genesis was Adam(man) and eve (the second bride of man)were covering up their deceptions.
John of Patmos calls your rituals mystery Babylon because it's straight out of The mystery cults plus everyrhing your church does or can't answer is deemed a mystery.

Following is From: Keepers of the Unpopular Truth
(c) Copyright 2001 by Michael HaShev.
All Rights Reserved.

Revelation 17:6,9,18

"And I saw the woman (Vatican) drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her I wondered with great admiration ... And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth ... And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth."

[Note that scholars place the era of this Revelation at approximately 95 A.D. The city which then ruled the world was Rome, literally built on seven hills. We also know this woman seduced many kingdoms as the harlot which had many offspring (sects) and they did actually reign over the kings of the earth.]

'Scarlet Beast' (Revelation 17:4 ) wearing red and purple (color rich men used)and covered in gold and riches holding a gold cup filled with its iniquities and social injustices sits in the Vatican as the continuation of the ruler of the SEA (Rome).
This all describes the Vatican.
All the Kingdoms of the earth, especially the ten mentioned in Dan, have slept with this Harlot who lifted high the harlot Mary and her half Roman son Yeshu (father was Roman soldier Pantheras).

Rev 18:3 For all the nations have drunk the maddening wine of her adulteries. The kings of the earth committed adultery with her, and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.

Rev 18:12 the Beast of Babylonian Mysteries is described in what is found in the Vatican, the articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble, and the scarlet and purple cloth and silk.

Which religion always talks about the Mysteries?

Which faith can't explain anything so they resort to calling it a mystery?

The title mystery comes from the cult mystery religions that were all compiled to create one world religious order.
As for "Mystery," that name marked on the woman's forehead is the perfect indication of the Vatican City. These Mysteries are at the very heart of Roman Catholic practice and teachings.

A dead giveaway is in the words "Mysterium fide" pronounced at the alleged transformation of the bread and wine into the literal body and blood of Christ.

Every sacrament and ritual, from baptism to laying on of the hands, manifests the mysterious power which the deceived must faithfully believe the priests� exercise.

Perfect examples:
The fifteen mysteries of the rosary are divided into three orders:
the joyful mysteries, the sorrowful mysteries, and the glorious mysteries.
Many of these Mysterys are that they are of fron the story of Bel. (resource predated Bel Tablets)*

The 5 Joyful Mysteries

� The Mystery of the Annunciation

� The Mystery of the Visitation (luciferous light visitations to the apostles, Paul, Constantine)

� The Mystery of the Birth of the Lord (dEC25TH BEING bAAL'S bIRTHDAY, cave/barn story from Bel Tablet)

� The Mystery of the Presentation in the Temple (TAKEN FROM BEL'S STORY-PREDATED TABLETS)
� The Mystery of Finding Jesus in the Temple (taken from Bel Tablets)

The 5 Sorrowful Mysteries

� The Mystery of the Agony in the Garden (bel Tablet rip off)

� The Mystery of the Scourging at the Pillar (forbidden persian Pillars scripture warns of)

� The Mystery of the Crowning with Thorns (baal Tablet plagiarism exact storys)

� The Mystery of Jesus carrying his cross (mithraic image used by the Bascilica prexisted in Mithraic temples they reused)

� The Mystery of the Crucifixion (Yeshu son of Mary was hanged not crucified (read Acts) the cross=symbol of death which is what this topic is about)

The 5 Glorious Mysteries

� The Mystery of the Resurrection (bel Tablet rip off)

� The Mystery of the Ascension of Our Lord (Bel story)

� The Mystery of the Descent of the Holy Spirit

� The Mystery of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin

� The Mystery of the Coronation of the Blessed Virgin
Is anything known or is everything a mystery to explain the fact they know nothing, these priests who claim to be the mediator between G0D and mankind?

One of the mystery religions that Rome Absorbed involved the Philistine idol of the fish-man god called Dagon, also referred to as the devil was Baal's father.
Baal's son was the Morning Star-Rev 22:16 Jesus is being claimed Baal's son that is the mystery.

*source for Bel Tablet:
Bel Myth Tablet by S.
Langdon, published in 1923.
Assyrian Babylonian Bel (Bel-Marduk or Marduk-Bel)
myth in which the god Bel is arrested, tried, judged,
scourged, executed, and resurrected and thus are
similar to the mythical elements of the last days of the
life of Jesus found in the Jesus myth.
This is From a stone tablet discovered in Nineveh, Assyria, and
dated 700 B.C., now housed in The British Museum,
and referred to by British Museum officials as the Marduk's Ordeal tablet.
Babylonian myth of Bel (Baal in
Hebrew) is described in a passion play in which:
(1) Bel is taken prisoner;
(2) Bel is tried in a great hall;
(3) Bel is smitten;
(4) Bel is led away to the Mount (a sacred grove on a
hilltop);
(5) with Bel are taken two malefactors, one of whom is
released;
(6) After Bel has gone to the Mount and is executed,
the city breaks into tumult;
(7) Bel's clothes are carried away;
(8.) Bel goes down into the Mount and disappears from
life;
(9) weeping women seek Bel at the Tomb;
(10) Bel is brought back to life.

It's no longer a mystery, when father and son are one Jesus is merely Baal remasked to convert Jews to Baal worship, which is why they never name the father.
Now you know the number of the beasts name;
Baal Jesus=666
in ASCll numerology.

HaShev, (and I mean this respectfully), you haven't a clue as to what I believe or what the faith I follow teaches. You have lost the way. I really think you should talk to people about your own faith and what it teaches, and let people who actually practice and teach Christianity provide the instruction for our faith.

Forum List

Back