brainwashing the children.. hideous books they are exposed to

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I saw the following @ a local library as I was sitting in the teen section (long story why I was there; i have no teens):

I looked at the bookshelves and began reading the titles just out of idle curiosity

I began to be disturbed... (I mean, you know... more than I have been since 1/6)

Here are 2 titles of books that one teen had w/ her at her desk

Behind Closed Doors (hard not to think that is about something not too apropose for teens but I guess stranger things...)
That Night (ditto)

On a table where no one was sitting was a half-finished coloring page with the huge words Gay Pride at the top..

Then the books on the shelves:

Four-Letter Word (sounds lovely)
Murder Game (ditto)
Diabolic (sub-title: Be Deceived or Be Destroyed)
Blood Moon -- I actually looked inside the jacket of this one... unbelievable! It is about a girl who has her first sexual encounter, which is later called (by person describing what the book is about) as "an affectionate afternoon" with a boy. But then she finds out she can't trust him or.. anyone? He blabs on the internet how she got her period at the same time... I quit reading...

I feel abysmally sorry for our youth. ..

I probably should make a formal complaint... only problem is.. I know the staff of the library are (or appear to be) liberals

:(

Progressives are amoral and backwards people.
They want to spread their regressive culture.
They are trying to indoctrinate other people's children in things like marxism, homosexuality and racism.

I saw the following @ a local library as I was sitting in the teen section (long story why I was there; i have no teens):

I looked at the bookshelves and began reading the titles just out of idle curiosity

I began to be disturbed... (I mean, you know... more than I have been since 1/6)

Here are 2 titles of books that one teen had w/ her at her desk

Behind Closed Doors (hard not to think that is about something not too apropose for teens but I guess stranger things...)
That Night (ditto)

On a table where no one was sitting was a half-finished coloring page with the huge words Gay Pride at the top..

Then the books on the shelves:

Four-Letter Word (sounds lovely)
Murder Game (ditto)
Diabolic (sub-title: Be Deceived or Be Destroyed)
Blood Moon -- I actually looked inside the jacket of this one... unbelievable! It is about a girl who has her first sexual encounter, which is later called (by person describing what the book is about) as "an affectionate afternoon" with a boy. But then she finds out she can't trust him or.. anyone? He blabs on the internet how she got her period at the same time... I quit reading...

I feel abysmally sorry for our youth. ..

I probably should make a formal complaint... only problem is.. I know the staff of the library are (or appear to be) liberals

:(
I went to a library-sponsored book club once. One time. Because the librarian chose the books, and they were ALLALLALL racist books about hating whites. Mostly hating white women. She was herself white. We were all white women. Except one grossly overweight black woman of no mind who had not read the book we were supposed to discuss and was proud of it. Then later when I got a little discussion going, she said she had read it. Because she wanted attention so badly. [Sigh] It's such a waste of time dealing with all this sad stuff.

I never went back, of course.

I went to a library-sponsored book club once. One time. Because the librarian chose the books, and they were ALLALLALL racist books about hating whites. Mostly hating white women. She was herself white. We were all white women. Except one grossly overweight black woman of no mind who had not read the book we were supposed to discuss and was proud of it. Then later when I got a little discussion going, she said she had read it. Because she wanted attention so badly. [Sigh] It's such a waste of time dealing with all this sad stuff.

I never went back, of course.
bizarre...

our world is ...

bizarre

Forum List

Back