Brady will be advancing to his 10th Super Bowl appearance. It will be more appearances than 31 of the 32 teams in the NFL have ever made.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I know the Super Bowl isn't that old, but, this really puts it into absurd perspective.

A few tidbits from the article, such as this:

According to Elias Sports, Brady will join Norm Van Brocklin and Johnny Unitas as the only quarterbacks to play in a Super Bowl or NFL Championship in three different decades.

Pretty cool to know my Saints beat the shit out of that mother fucker 38 to 3. 5 interceptions in one game. He sucks.

We kicked their asses not once but TWICE this season.

Pretty cool to know my Saints beat the shit out of that mother fucker 38 to 3. 5 interceptions in one game. He sucks.

You could tell Brady yourself, but he probably can't hear you as he has a couple of his 6 Super Bowl rings plugging his ears.

Pretty cool to know the lions beat the shit out of Kansas City in a pre season game.

Cant believe you beat them twice then choked so badly in the playoffs. Is drew retiring?

No one prepares harder and is more dedicated. You can be a Brady hater, but if you don't give him credit for being the greatest ever at QB you are kidding yourself. He just is.

He has accomplished more than any QB and has made the most of his talent. I agree with you that he’s the GOAT, but I can see Mahomes or someone else overtaking him in the future. The reason why I say that is Mahomes can make throws that only he can make. If we’re really being honest about it Aaron Rogers had more arm talent, but Brady was superior mentally. Athlete just get better and better, so I wouldn’t be surprised if more guys step up, but as of today and the foreseeable future Brady is the greatest QB ever.

I didn't really respect Brady while he was on the Patriots. Now that he has done it with another team, he has earned my respect. It shows how much better he can make a team. And look at the Patriots without Brady now. :D

I didn't really respect Brady while he was on the Patriots. Now that he has done it with another team, he has earned my respect. It shows how much better he can make a team. And look at the Patriots without Brady now. :D

It says a great deal that Gronkowski came out of retirement to play with him again also.

Even if he doesn't win the S.B, the debate about most dominant athlete in team sports is probably settled. If he does win, it will just be a near untouchable run, again, he's not finished, even at age 43.

Consider how NBA athletes just stack their teams for rings. Brady went to a 7-9 team that was out of the playoffs, while leaving a 12-4 team that won their division and had won the S.B the year prior. He basically flips the script between the two teams, and now has a chance to do the unthinkable.

The greatest team players are those who can drag losing franchises to Championships. You can point to any individual games where their D came up big, or even off games like today, where he wasn't the sole reason they won. Taken as a whole however, he is the consistent ingredient in all of the S.B appearances.

It says a great deal that Gronkowski came out of retirement to play with him again also.

Even if he doesn't win the S.B, the debate about most dominant athlete in team sports is probably settled. If he does win, it will just be a near untouchable run, again, he's not finished, even at age 43.

Consider how NBA athletes just stack their teams for rings. Brady went to a 7-9 team that was out of the playoffs, while leaving a 12-4 team that won their division and had won the S.B the year prior. He basically flips the script between the two teams, and now has a chance to do the unthinkable.

The greatest team players are those who can drag losing franchises to Championships. You can point to any individual games where their D came up big, or even off games like today, where he wasn't the sole reason they won. Taken as a whole however, he is the consistent ingredient in all of the S.B appearances.

Great points and I agree.

No one prepares harder and is more dedicated. You can be a Brady hater, but if you don't give him credit for being the greatest ever at QB you are kidding yourself. He just is.

No shit.

I fucking hate Brady, but his place in history as the best quarterback ever is well-earned...

I say the same thing , brady got my respect now

I know the Super Bowl isn't that old, but, this really puts it into absurd perspective.

A few tidbits from the article, such as this:

According to Elias Sports, Brady will join Norm Van Brocklin and Johnny Unitas as the only quarterbacks to play in a Super Bowl or NFL Championship in three different decades.

Who knew that the Patriots were only as good as Brady?

LOL.

I mean Brady did lead the NFL in interceptions. His level of play isn’t amazing at this point. GOAT QB, but he’s on the wrong side of 40, not 30. Take the Chiefs with the points.

Yesterday was Aaron Rogers opportunity to beat Brady and he/they blew it. They were down 8 and kicked a field goal with 2 minutes left? Dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Yesterday was Aaron Rogers opportunity to beat Brady and he/they blew it. They were down 8 and kicked a field goal with 2 minutes left? Dumbest thing I've ever seen.

That was some pussy coaching right there. Also Rogers had a chance to run it in the end zone on one of those downs and made a business decision instead. It’s the NFC championship game, that’s were you must put it all on the line.

That was some pussy coaching right there. Also Rogers had a chance to run it in the end zone on one of those downs and made a business decision instead. It’s the NFC championship game, that’s were you must put it all on the line.
Rogers will make the hall of fame but I don't think he had the career he hoped for. One more Superbowl victory would have made him happy I'm sure.

I always think about Russell Wilson. I've never seen anyone come so close to getting a second superbowl and fail. His team seemed like a dynasty. On defense they had Sherman. On offense they had Wilson and Beast Mode. The coach called a dumb play at the end of the game, they lost, and haven't gotten back to the Superbowl since. That loss must hurt. I'm sure yesterday's lose to Tampa will eat at Rodgers for the rest of his life.

Another one that sticks out in my mind is when Atlanta was up 50 points on Tom brady in the second half and that mofo came back to win.

One day ESPN will do a 30 for 30 on Brady only they'll have to make it a 60 for 60.

Did you see that documentary they did on the Jordan Bulls? It was like a 5 part series. Brady will need more time to tell his entire story properly. Amazing.

I have to admit I wanted the Bills and Packers to win. Fuck Brady and Mahomes. LOL. But this Superbowl will be better than a Bills Packers match up. I would have been happy for Aaron Rogers if he won another one and I always like to see a new QB win his first superbowl. I was happy for Mahomes last year. This year I root againt him. LOL.

I can't wait to see if Matthew Stafford is going to be better on a different team. Will he make the playoffs? Will he win a playoff game? He's 0 for 3 right now.

Rogers will make the hall of fame but I don't think he had the career he hoped for. One more Superbowl victory would have made him happy I'm sure.

I always think about Russell Wilson. I've never seen anyone come so close to getting a second superbowl and fail. His team seemed like a dynasty. On defense they had Sherman. On offense they had Wilson and Beast Mode. The coach called a dumb play at the end of the game, they lost, and haven't gotten back to the Superbowl since. That loss must hurt. I'm sure yesterday's lose to Tampa will eat at Rodgers for the rest of his life.

Another one that sticks out in my mind is when Atlanta was up 50 points on Tom brady in the second half and that mofo came back to win.

One day ESPN will do a 30 for 30 on Brady only they'll have to make it a 60 for 60.

Did you see that documentary they did on the Jordan Bulls? It was like a 5 part series. Brady will need more time to tell his entire story properly. Amazing.

I have to admit I wanted the Bills and Packers to win. Fuck Brady and Mahomes. LOL. But this Superbowl will be better than a Bills Packers match up. I would have been happy for Aaron Rogers if he won another one and I always like to see a new QB win his first superbowl. I was happy for Mahomes last year. This year I root againt him. LOL.

I can't wait to see if Matthew Stafford is going to be better on a different team. Will he make the playoffs? Will he win a playoff game? He's 0 for 3 right now.

I agree with everything you said except when you said this super bowl would be better than Packers Bills. I actually think those two teams are the most evenly matched teams. Russell Wilson should without a doubt have two Super Bowl if not for bad coaching and bad luck. Atlanta choked against the Patriots and even then they should have won but their coach threw the game away.

I did finally see The Last Dance documentary on Netflix. It was entertaining, but Jordan came off as a dick. Brady will definitely have one and I look forward to it.

I think Staford goes to NE. Belichick doesn’t have much time left in the game and is always desperate to win.

ESPN just agreed with what I said about Aaron Rogers. He’s better than Tom Brady in every aspect of the game up until it matters most.

New Topics

Forum List

Back