Brady has been sick

Well considering that Brady led the 2004 team to a 41-27 beatdown of the Steelers in the AFC Championship while fighting a 103 degree fever, I doubt this, whatever it is, will mean a thing.

Well considering that Brady led the 2004 team to a 41-27 beatdown of the Steelers in the AFC Championship while fighting a 103 degree fever, I doubt this, whatever it is, will mean a thing.

Was that before or after the Patriots were caught cheating?

Is this still about getting the opponents signals or something?

How lame.

Last edited:
2013 NFL playoffs -- Tom Brady returns to New England Patriots practice - ESPN Boston

Probably sick of Peyton blowing all that smoke about how great Billicheat is....

Bilicheat has to cheat to go undefeated in a regular season.He is the most overratd hack of a coach ever.He was a complete zero and complete loser to Brady came along and rescued his career from the toilet.

How did he cheat during the undefeated season?

This answer should be good.

Hi s eyes were all red and watery and his voice was thick and scratchy. There is a some nasty stuff going on around here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=15WcQneNLy4]South Park - Tom Brady craps his pants - YouTube[/ame]

2013 NFL playoffs -- Tom Brady returns to New England Patriots practice - ESPN Boston

Probably sick of Peyton blowing all that smoke about how great Billicheat is....

Bilicheat has to cheat to go undefeated in a regular season.He is the most overratd hack of a coach ever.He was a complete zero and complete loser to Brady came along and rescued his career from the toilet.

How did he cheat during the undefeated season?

what deserted island you been living on? everybody here except you apparently remembers spycam.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Cheating is cool !

a couple people here cant comprehend belichecks cheating that year.:lmao::lmao: guess they have never heard of the word google.:cuckoo:

Don't include me mon chereee !!

I understand cheating perfectly... I just think it's COOL...!!! :lol:

In the words of that freak from Oakland with the gay Liboraci sun glasses... "JUST WIN BABY !!!!"

Last edited:

He must be a pats fan the way he is in denial about this.:cuckoo:

She is a Pats fan, sweetheart. And as a Pats fan, she understands why your attempted slight was so poorly done.

Forum List

Back