BP Has No Intention Of Stopping The Gulf Oil Spill

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to All:

I have spent a good amount of time trying to help British Petroleum stop the supposed accidental Gulf Oil Spill, but the oil company appears unwilling to respond to my messages in any way, shape or form. My May 31, 2010 Topic explaining my BP Gulf Oil Spill Solution is here. I called the BP Hotline and talked to a BP Representative (+1 281 366 5511) about my "Pressure-Sheath Technology" (my Topic) Solution and the lady sounded very interested. She took down my personal cellphone number and my email address and promised to send me a form to fill out that would be sent directly to BP Engineers. However, to date BP has yet to pick up the telephone and talk to me about anything and no BP emails have been sent.

I have written Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal (link) and Florida Governor Charlie Crist (link) who I know personally from our school days together. Governor Jindal sent me a reply with instructions to write BP!!! Charlie Crist has his head stuck up Obama's rear end so far that he is totally worthless to anybody in Florida, but I truly expected more from Governor Bobby Jindal with regard to queries about this new Pressure-Sheath Technology.

The 'real' Gulf Oil Spill Problem is a bit complicated to explain, but here goes: The BP "Top Kill" Solution 'can' work in stopping the flow of oil into the Gulf of Mexico, but only after the momentum from the moving fluid column has been neutralized. The stored energy within the vertical fluid column must be slowed down in a series of stages that might stretch over a period of days. Imagine that the 21-inch fluid column is like a freight train that took a long time to get started 'and' a similar amount of time is required to slow the train down.

BPSolution1.jpg

BP's Gulf Oil Spill Solution includes:

1. Mounting a Temporary Bracket (or brackets) to the existing pipe.
2. Connect a Hydraulic Cylinder to the Temporary Bracket.
3. Mount a Temporary Bracket to the Remote Probe with Five (5) Dilator Cuffs that are hydraulically activated.
4. Retract Piston Rod to bring the Remote Probe into position within the existing pipe.
5. Inflate the dilator cuffs gradually to slow down the flow and reduce fluid column momentum.

The five dilator cuffs are inflated very slowly and the internal pressures are monitored with turbulence in and around the gulf floor location. Again, the stored energy of the vertical fluid column is MASSIVE and 'time' is required to slow the train down. Inflating the dilator cuffs too quickly will create severe turbulence that can potentially dislodge the pipe from the gulf floor and create an even larger problem.

6. The dilator cuffs are inflated to eventually stop the flow of oil into the gulf, which neutralizes the stored energy of the vertical fluid column.

After contacting BP and many State and Federal Representatives, I have 'no' reason to believe that anyone in authority, or at British Petroleum, has any real motivation to stop the flow of oil into the Gulf of Mexico. Everyone appears to be 'running in place' and guaranteeing that this Gulf Oil Spill becomes a 'Real Crisis' and another excuse to grow Big Government out of control ...

If BP cannot pick up the phone and dial my number, then the hell with them. I posted my refusal to continue intercession for a godless people that are a bunch of DUPES on 4/20/2009 (here), which is the date on the U.S. Geological Survey Photograph (here) taken of the EMPTY HOLE (my Flight 93 Topic) outside Shanksville (see #7). Someone tell us the date that this current BP Gulf Oil Crisis started???

That's right! April 20, 2010 ...

This is exactly what We The Sheeple :)cuckoo:) and BP :)confused:) deserve for being so STUPID ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:
I have spent a good amount of time trying to help British Petroleum stop the supposed accidental Gulf Oil Spill, but the oil company appears unwilling to respond to my messages in any way, shape or form.

Good call, Terral. BP's refusal to respond to you is obviously an indication of a vast conspiracy to allow the gulf to be flooded with oil. I am sure it has nothing to do with the fact that they are probably getting a gillion e-mails from people with friendly suggestions or that maybe your reputation precedes you and they think you are a little "looney".

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Greetings to All:

I have spent a good amount of time trying to help British Petroleum stop the supposed accidental Gulf Oil Spill, but the oil company appears unwilling to respond to my messages in any way, shape or form. My May 31, 2010 Topic explaining my BP Gulf Oil Spill Solution is here. I called the BP Hotline and talked to a BP Representative (+1 281 366 5511) about my "Pressure-Sheath Technology" (my Topic) Solution and the lady sounded very interested. She took down my personal cellphone number and my email address and promised to send me a form to fill out that would be sent directly to BP Engineers. However, to date BP has yet to pick up the telephone and talk to me about anything and no BP emails have been sent.

I have written Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal (link) and Florida Governor Charlie Crist (link) who I know personally from our school days together. Governor Jindal sent me a reply with instructions to write BP!!! Charlie Crist has his head stuck up Obama's rear end so far that he is totally worthless to anybody in Florida, but I truly expected more from Governor Bobby Jindal with regard to queries about this new Pressure-Sheath Technology.

The 'real' Gulf Oil Spill Problem is a bit complicated to explain, but here goes: The BP "Top Kill" Solution 'can' work in stopping the flow of oil into the Gulf of Mexico, but only after the momentum from the moving fluid column has been neutralized. The stored energy within the vertical fluid column must be slowed down in a series of stages that might stretch over a period of days. Imagine that the 21-inch fluid column is like a freight train that took a long time to get started 'and' a similar amount of time is required to slow the train down.

BPSolution1.jpg

BP's Gulf Oil Spill Solution includes:

1. Mounting a Temporary Bracket (or brackets) to the existing pipe.
2. Connect a Hydraulic Cylinder to the Temporary Bracket.
3. Mount a Temporary Bracket to the Remote Probe with Five (5) Dilator Cuffs that are hydraulically activated.
4. Retract Piston Rod to bring the Remote Probe into position within the existing pipe.
5. Inflate the dilator cuffs gradually to slow down the flow and reduce fluid column momentum.

The five dilator cuffs are inflated very slowly and the internal pressures are monitored with turbulence in and around the gulf floor location. Again, the stored energy of the vertical fluid column is MASSIVE and 'time' is required to slow the train down. Inflating the dilator cuffs too quickly will create severe turbulence that can potentially dislodge the pipe from the gulf floor and create an even larger problem.

6. The dilator cuffs are inflated to eventually stop the flow of oil into the gulf, which neutralizes the stored energy of the vertical fluid column.

After contacting BP and many State and Federal Representatives, I have 'no' reason to believe that anyone in authority, or at British Petroleum, has any real motivation to stop the flow of oil into the Gulf of Mexico. Everyone appears to be 'running in place' and guaranteeing that this Gulf Oil Spill becomes a 'Real Crisis' and another excuse to grow Big Government out of control ...

If BP cannot pick up the phone and dial my number, then the hell with them. I posted my refusal to continue intercession for a godless people that are a bunch of DUPES on 4/20/2009 (here), which is the date on the U.S. Geological Survey Photograph (here) taken of the EMPTY HOLE (my Flight 93 Topic) outside Shanksville (see #7). Someone tell us the date that this current BP Gulf Oil Crisis started???

That's right! April 20, 2010 ...

This is exactly what We The Sheeple :)cuckoo:) and BP :)confused:) deserve for being so STUPID ...

GL,

Terral

Yo isn't the riser tube actually a pipe within a pipe? That's not reflected in your drawings if it is.

• Banned
Hi Geau:

... I am sure it has nothing to do with the fact that they are probably getting a gillion e-mails from people with friendly suggestions ...

Hopefully you are right on this point and someone at BP will get around to my suggestions. We shall see ...

GL,

Terral

This is about the stupidest thread on the board in quite some time, which says a great deal given the incredible amount of competition.

Just sayin.

• Banned
Hi Spider:

Yo isn't the riser tube actually a pipe within a pipe? That's not reflected in your drawings if it is.

The drawings show BP Engineers how to apply the fundamentals of "Pressure-Sheath Technology" (my Topic) to the BP Gulf Oil Crisis for a Solution.

GL,

Terral

This is about the stupidest thread on the board in quite some time, which says a great deal given the incredible amount of competition.

Just sayin.

Yeah, we need more threads asking people for rep.

Hi Boe:

Just sayin.

We disagree. Your post adds nothing to the BP Gulf Oil Spill Solution, but perhaps whining like a baby :)blahblah:) 'is' your cup of tea ...

Thanks for the input ...

Terral

Please explain why BP would expose itself to $Bs of liability by purposely delaying containing the spill?

Your claim is absolutely ludicrous.

Hi Spider:

The drawings show BP Engineers how to apply the fundamentals of "Pressure-Sheath Technology" (my Topic) to the BP Gulf Oil Crisis for a Solution.

GL,

Terral

So is there or isn't there another pipe inside the larger pipe?

Please explain why BP would expose itself to $Bs of liability by purposely delaying containing the spill?

Its funny how the same people who think we should wait till the spill is capped before investigating it wonder what reason BP might have for not wanting the spill capped.

Its funny how the same people who think we should wait till the spill is capped before investigating it wonder what reason BP might have for not wanting the spill capped.

Inane. BP has already spent over $B on spill containment efforts. They also have a significant exposure for clean up and economic damages. Delaying containment to delay an investigation is suicidal. Anyone with even a modicum of common business sense would understand this, which must be why it eludes you.

Inane. BP has already spent over $B on spill containment efforts. They also have a significant exposure for clean up and economic damages. Delaying containment to delay an investigation is suicidal. Anyone with even a modicum of common business sense would understand this, which must be why it eludes you.

You're relying on BP's judgment of what makes good business sense? LOL!

Greetings to All:

I received an email from Congressman Young's Office (FL-District 10) and replied with the message below:

Victoria Warmouth wrote:
Congressman Young asked me to contact you regarding your proposed solution to stop the flow of oil from the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill in the Gulf. If you go to the Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill Response suggestions page at http://www.deepwaterhorizonresponse.com/go/doc/2931/546759/ there is a phone number you can call to inform BP of your solution (281.366.5511) or an online suggestions form you can fill out. BP is assessing the viability of every suggestion and will take all comments seriously. I hope that this information proves useful to you. Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact our office.

Victoria Warmouth
Legislative Assistant

Congressman C.W. Bill Young (FL-10)
2407 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, DC. 20515
Phone: 202-225-5961
Hi Victoria Warmouth, Governor Crist, Congressman Young and Senator Nelson and Attorney General McCollum:

Thank you very much for writing. I have contacted the BP number and talked to a BP Representative. I have filled out the online form and have posted more information at US MessageBoard.com (Link #1) at the links below, but I am not at all convinced that BP is interested in really stopping the flow of oil into the Gulf (Link #2). Let me try to explain the real problem facing BP in the Gulf:

We have a 21-inch vertical pipe that is 14,000 feet long that contains an active fluid column moving upwards to the sea floor. The fluid column has gathered momentum over a period of time and time is required to slow the momentum down, before eventually the flow can be stopped. The moving fluid column is racing upwards to the sea floor like a freight train and must be slowed down in increments through a series of stages, which the BP engineers should realize. Attempting to cap the well can create blowouts from far too much pressure, which, again, BP engineers should realize from their years of experience.

BPSolution1.jpg

Open up the diagram and look at the first picture at the top of the page. Pressure-Sheath Technology (Link #3) utilizes dilator cuffs on endoscopes and probes to create "Controlled Pressurized Environments" for superior outcomes. The diagram shows a Remote Probe with 5 dilator cuffs connected to a series of brackets with hydraulic cylinders. Simply inserting the over-sized probe into the broken pipe will create resistance and increase internal pressures, so 'time' is a very important part of the BP Solution Equation. The second diagram shows how the pressure probe is brought into position by retracting the piston rods into the hydraulic cylinders. All pressure cuffs are hydraulically activated using hydraulic fluid.

The third diagram (bottom) shows how the dilator cuffs are filled to stop the oil from exiting the pipe, but again, 'time' is a crucial factor and the dilation process can take days or even more than a week to cancel out the momentum of the active fluid column. The variables include system integrity values, as to how much force the overall system can take before breaking and creating a new set of problems. Again, BP engineers should know the system integrity values and know how much time is required to reduce fluid column momentum to zero.

The "Top Kill" Method was doomed to failure, because there is no provision for slowing down the fluid column momentum in incremental stages. In other words, BP appears to be running in place, while knowing full well that fluid column force is not even part of their Solution Equation. I know that Halliburton played a role in the original concrete work and their engineers also know that curtailing vertical fluid column forces is vital to stopping this Gulf Oil Spill. Therefore, I am led to believe that we are watching a self-inflicted wound in the Gulf where Political Motives are being served in favor of BIGGER Government and more Government Regulation over America's Energy Future.

You should know that Obama is heavily invested in the Chicago Climate Exchange "Cap and Tax" Carbon Tax Credit Fiasco reported by Glenn Beck on Fox News (Link #4). I fear that Big Oil and Big Govt are joining together (Fascism) to create a new series of Carbon Taxes designed to destroy America (Obamacare on steroids). In other words, we are watching a "BP Charade In The Gulf" where everyone appears busy, but nothing is actually being done to stop the flow of oil. Of course, I hope that BP will do anything to prove my concerns to be dead wrong ...

Sincerely,

Terral (info removed)

Link #1 >> http://www.usmessageboard.com/energy/119286-terrals-bp-gulf-oil-spill-solution.html

Link #2 >> http://www.usmessageboard.com/energy/119519-bp-has-no-intention-of-stopping-the-gulf-oil-spill.html

Link #3 >> http://www.usmessageboard.com/science-and-technology/71249-pressure-sheath-technology.html

Link #4 >> 'Glenn Beck': Real Story Behind Cap-and-Trade - Glenn Beck - FOXNews.com

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

I received an email from Congressman Young's Office (FL-District 10) and replied with the message below:

Victoria Warmouth wrote:
Congressman Young asked me to contact you regarding your proposed solution to stop the flow of oil from the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill in the Gulf. If you go to the Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill Response suggestions page at http://www.deepwaterhorizonresponse.com/go/doc/2931/546759/ there is a phone number you can call to inform BP of your solution (281.366.5511) or an online suggestions form you can fill out. BP is assessing the viability of every suggestion and will take all comments seriously. I hope that this information proves useful to you. Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact our office.

Victoria Warmouth
Legislative Assistant

Congressman C.W. Bill Young (FL-10)
2407 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, DC. 20515
Phone: 202-225-5961
Hi Victoria Warmouth, Governor Crist, Congressman Young and Senator Nelson and Attorney General McCollum:

Thank you very much for writing. I have contacted the BP number and talked to a BP Representative. I have filled out the online form and have posted more information at US MessageBoard.com (Link #1) at the links below, but I am not at all convinced that BP is interested in really stopping the flow of oil into the Gulf (Link #2). Let me try to explain the real problem facing BP in the Gulf:

We have a 21-inch vertical pipe that is 14,000 feet long that contains an active fluid column moving upwards to the sea floor. The fluid column has gathered momentum over a period of time and time is required to slow the momentum down, before eventually the flow can be stopped. The moving fluid column is racing upwards to the sea floor like a freight train and must be slowed down in increments through a series of stages, which the BP engineers should realize. Attempting to cap the well can create blowouts from far too much pressure, which, again, BP engineers should realize from their years of experience.

BPSolution1.jpg

Open up the diagram and look at the first picture at the top of the page. Pressure-Sheath Technology (Link #3) utilizes dilator cuffs on endoscopes and probes to create "Controlled Pressurized Environments" for superior outcomes. The diagram shows a Remote Probe with 5 dilator cuffs connected to a series of brackets with hydraulic cylinders. Simply inserting the over-sized probe into the broken pipe will create resistance and increase internal pressures, so 'time' is a very important part of the BP Solution Equation. The second diagram shows how the pressure probe is brought into position by retracting the piston rods into the hydraulic cylinders. All pressure cuffs are hydraulically activated using hydraulic fluid.

The third diagram (bottom) shows how the dilator cuffs are filled to stop the oil from exiting the pipe, but again, 'time' is a crucial factor and the dilation process can take days or even more than a week to cancel out the momentum of the active fluid column. The variables include system integrity values, as to how much force the overall system can take before breaking and creating a new set of problems. Again, BP engineers should know the system integrity values and know how much time is required to reduce fluid column momentum to zero.

The "Top Kill" Method was doomed to failure, because there is no provision for slowing down the fluid column momentum in incremental stages. In other words, BP appears to be running in place, while knowing full well that fluid column force is not even part of their Solution Equation. I know that Halliburton played a role in the original concrete work and their engineers also know that curtailing vertical fluid column forces is vital to stopping this Gulf Oil Spill. Therefore, I am led to believe that we are watching a self-inflicted wound in the Gulf where Political Motives are being served in favor of BIGGER Government and more Government Regulation over America's Energy Future.

You should know that Obama is heavily invested in the Chicago Climate Exchange "Cap and Tax" Carbon Tax Credit Fiasco reported by Glenn Beck on Fox News (Link #4). I fear that Big Oil and Big Govt are joining together (Fascism) to create a new series of Carbon Taxes designed to destroy America (Obamacare on steroids). In other words, we are watching a "BP Charade In The Gulf" where everyone appears busy, but nothing is actually being done to stop the flow of oil. Of course, I hope that BP will do anything to prove my concerns to be dead wrong ...

Sincerely,

Terral (info removed)

Link #1 >> http://www.usmessageboard.com/energy/119286-terrals-bp-gulf-oil-spill-solution.html

Link #2 >> http://www.usmessageboard.com/energy/119519-bp-has-no-intention-of-stopping-the-gulf-oil-spill.html

Link #3 >> http://www.usmessageboard.com/science-and-technology/71249-pressure-sheath-technology.html

Link #4 >> 'Glenn Beck': Real Story Behind Cap-and-Trade - Glenn Beck - FOXNews.com

ISn'T THE RISER PIPE ACTUALLY A SMALLER PIPE INSIDE ANOTHER PIPE - WHICH IS NOT REFLECTED IN YOUR DIAGRAMS?

Forum List

Back