Boycott Israel

Route was discreetly operated by subsidiary Air Sinai for decades, in unmarked aircraft, but will now be openly run by national carrier; Israelā€™s COVID travel rules to Sinai lifted​

(full article online)

In an unprecedented transatlantic initiative, 312 cross-party lawmakers from Europe, North America, and Israel urged European Union (EU) countries and democracies worldwide to help end the discrimination against Israel at the United Nations.

Spearheaded by the American Jewish Committeeā€™s (AJC) Transatlantic Friends of Israel (TFI), the interparliamentary statement comes ahead of the opening of the 76th Session of the UN General Assembly.

The leadership of the TFI sent the statement on Monday to the governments of all EU member states, the United Kingdom, Norway and Switzerland, to the EU leadership as well as the UN Secretary-General and the heads of major UN agencies. The signatories are overwhelmingly European legislators and include government ministers, party leaders, parliamentary vice-presidents, and chairs of key committees.

The lawmakers underline in the declaration that the UNā€™s bias against the Jewish state damages not only Israel, but also the UNā€™s own reputation and its effectiveness to tackle global problems.

ā€œWithin the context of rising global antisemitism, the relentless, disproportionate, and ritualistic condemnation of the worldā€™s only Jewish state at the UN is particularly dangerous and must finally end. Israel deserves attention and scrutiny, as does every other nation. But it also merits equal treatment ā€“ nothing more, nothing less,ā€ the text reads.

ā€œBy violating its own Purposes and Principles, which commit the organization to ā€˜develop friendly relations among nationsā€™ and to the ā€˜principle of the sovereign equality of all its Members,ā€™ the UN is undermining its credibility and losing public support,ā€ the statement adds.

The declaration concludes with three concrete demands. First, EU members and fellow democracies should reject the excessive number of anti-Israel resolutions.

Next, the lawmakers call for a reform of the Human Rights Council (UNHRC) and the cancellation of its permanent anti-Israel Agenda Item 7. The UNHRC is infamously biased against Israel, with nearly half of its resolutions focused solely on Israel while it ignores war, strife and atrocities committed around the globe.

(full article online)

ā€œWithin the context of rising global antisemitism, the relentless, disproportionate, and ritualistic condemnation of the worldā€™s only Jewish state at the UN
Only Jewish state at the UN?

[1] There are more Jews living outside of Israel than living within.
[2] The State of Israel is not even their homeland.
[3] And to top this off, the first ā€œterroristsā€, coining the phrase; were the Jews.
[4] The Israeli government is the only government that pays its sniper teams to single out and murder Palestinian children.
[5] In biblical verses God condemns them even though they were His chosen
[6] The Israeli navy deliberately sank an American research ship killing many American sailors

What is there left to say-?

:)-

Last edited:

Councilmember Ali Dieng said conversations he had with community members in recent days changed his mind and led him to believe that BDS is ā€œone-sidedā€ and that it contributes to antisemitism.​

(full article online)

Maybe I donā€™t frequent the right journals, Internet sites, TV shows or radio stations, because all Iā€™ve seen and read and heard since the 1960s is that the Arabs who call themselves ā€œPalestiniansā€ ā€“ā€“you know, those perpetual ā€œvictimsā€ who have received literally billionsā€“ā€“maybe trillionsā€“ā€“in ā€œaidā€ from America, have become famous for five or six things only:
What Iā€™ve never seen or read or heard is that the Arabs who call themselves ā€œPalestiniansā€ have done one single solitary thing to benefit mankind. Their singular obsession has been to annihilate the Big Satan, America, and the Little Satan, Israel.

C:\Users\Joan\Desktop\image (64)

MainAll NewsOpedsHeads up, pro-BDS Jew haters! Donā€™t take this medicine!

Heads up, pro-BDS Jew haters! Donā€™t take this medicine!​

Colleges and legislatures take note: The late comedian Sam Levenson said that ā€œanti-Semitism could be hazardous to your health,ā€ and challenged Jew haters to boycott all the medicines and treatments Jews have discovered. List below. Op-ed.​

Tags: Joan Swirsky Antisemites BDS Movement
Joan Swirsky , Sep 14 , 2021 11:00 AM
להח×Øים א×Ŗ יש×Øאל

להח×Øים א×Ŗ יש×Øאל
צילום: istock

Maybe I donā€™t frequent the right journals, Internet sites, TV shows or radio stations, because all Iā€™ve seen and read and heard since the 1960s is that the Arabs who call themselves ā€œPalestiniansā€ ā€“ā€“you know, those perpetual ā€œvictimsā€ who have received literally billionsā€“ā€“maybe trillionsā€“ā€“in ā€œaidā€ from America, have become famous for five or six things only:
What Iā€™ve never seen or read or heard is that the Arabs who call themselves ā€œPalestiniansā€ have done one single solitary thing to benefit mankind. Their singular obsession has been to annihilate the Big Satan, America, and the Little Satan, Israel.

IF THE SHOE FITSā€¦.
If Jew haters werenā€™t such raving hypocrites, if they had a shred of integrity, of character, of true fidelity to their beliefs, they would never avail themselves of the following Jewish innovations:

Israeli inventions and discoveries, including astounding contributions in the fields of chemistry, physics, optics, medicine, economics, computing, defense, agriculture, et al.

WWW.VeryGoodNewsIsrael.blogspot.com, Michael Ordmanā€™s comprehensive weekly update of Israelā€™s jaw-dropping innovations, breakthroughs, medical miracles.
Https://www.israel21c.org, listing Israel's top 45 greatest inventions of all time, including:
Other incredible Israeli inventions include:
  • ReWalk Robotics, which allows paraplegics to stand, walk, and climb stairs,
  • Waze, the GPS- based travel app,
  • EWA companyā€™s technology to absorb the airā€™s humidity and condense it into drinkable water,
  • Israelā€™s cows produce up to 10.5 tons of milk a yearā€“10% more than North American cows and almost 50% more than Germanyā€™s cows!
  • Israel developed the cherry tomato,
  • The Viber app allows you to make calls across the world for free, using Wifi, et al.

(full article online)

IF THE SHOE FITSā€¦.
If Jew haters werenā€™t such raving hypocrites, if they had a shred of integrity, of character, of true fidelity to their beliefs, they would never avail themselves of the following Jewish innovations:
Israeli inventions and discoveries, including astounding contributions in the fields of chemistry, physics, optics, medicine, economics, computing, defense, agriculture, et al.
WWW.VeryGoodNewsIsrael.blogspot.com, Michael Ordmanā€™s comprehensive weekly update of Israelā€™s jaw-dropping innovations, breakthroughs, medical miracles.
Https://www.israel21c.org, listing Israel's top 45 greatest inventions of all time, including:
Other incredible Israeli inventions include:
  • ReWalk Robotics, which allows paraplegics to stand, walk, and climb stairs,
  • Waze, the GPS- based travel app,
  • EWA companyā€™s technology to absorb the airā€™s humidity and condense it into drinkable water,
  • Israelā€™s cows produce up to 10.5 tons of milk a yearā€“10% more than North American cows and almost 50% more than Germanyā€™s cows!
  • Israel developed the cherry tomato,
  • The Viber app allows you to make calls across the world for free, using Wifi, et al.

God just loooves His chosen
Ezekiel

Chapter 21

1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel,

3 And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked.

22 At his right hand was the divination for Jerusalem, to appoint captains, to open the mouth in the slaughter, to lift up the voice with shouting, to appoint battering rams against the gates, to cast a mount, and to build a fort.

23 And it shall be unto them as a false divination in their sight, to them that have sworn oaths: but he will call to remembrance the iniquity, that they may be taken.

24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.

25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.

28 And thou, son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD concerning the Ammonites, and concerning their reproach; even say thou, The sword, the sword is drawn: for the slaughter it is furbished, to consume because of the glittering:

29 Whiles they see vanity unto thee, whiles they divine a lie unto thee, to bring thee upon the necks of them that are slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity shall have an end.

30 Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.

31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.

32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

A case for academic boycott of Israel.

Impact of the Israeli Occupation on Palestinian Science, Education, and Research​

Even Barghouti, the chief BDS-hole,
himself studies in the Tel-Aviv University,
so what does it say about the integrity of those "boycotting Israel"?

Barghouti-Tel-Aviv-U..jpg

Last edited:
Israel, to save your soul
Publicly confess your sins
Welcome all, no matter the race or religion or affiliation
with open arms, whoever they may be
Publicly ask the Lord/God for forgiveness
By doing so I believe God would forgive them
&
Peace would begin to envelope the world
Because of their forthrightnessā€™

So, help me God