Boycott grubhub

A stupid company with what is going to be a doomed business model.

If I want a restaurant meal, I'd rather go to the restaurant and enjoy the dining experience. And having fast food delivered to one's home is not a healthy lifestyle, so no thank you. I'd rather cook something far healthier and far tastier than the crap GrubHub pushes.

Good for him. And if a Democratic baker doesn't want to bake a cake for any republicans, that's his right, right?
Wrong. This is about disenfranchising employees who won't vote the way the "master" decides you must.

Good for him. And if a Democratic baker doesn't want to bake a cake for any republicans, that's his right, right?
Then I'd take my business elsewhere.

Threatening your employees to silence them is unacceptable.

• Banned
And when your coworker decides he/she doesn't like you then he/she will have you ostracized and fired by running to the "master" and pointing out you have a political difference.

This asshole needs to lose alot of business and find himself homeless.

Bake the fucking cake asshole.

Na, Trump only has the fact that he ain't hillary going for him. He just isnt worth boycotting a place that makes really yummy food delivered right to my door. You were all against trump anyway, why all the hubbub now?
This isn't about Trump. Just how dense are you? It's about political persecution in the workplace.

With these past few days I have found a testing of a definite boundary: between an individual's right to his or hers freedom of speech and the violation of another's constitutional rights.

Na, Trump only has the fact that he ain't hillary going for him. He just isnt worth boycotting a place that makes really yummy food delivered right to my door. You were all against trump anyway, why all the hubbub now?
Can't get your fat ass out of the basement door?

A stupid company with what is going to be a doomed business model.

If I want a restaurant meal, I'd rather go to the restaurant and enjoy the dining experience. And having fast food delivered to one's home is not a healthy lifestyle, so no thank you. I'd rather cook something far healthier and far tastier than the crap GrubHub pushes.

I disagree on the healthy. I think GrubHub provides access to a lot healthier food than most fast food delivery. I owned a pita Mediterranean themed restaurant. They did a lot of deliveries for us. And we were by UNC, students got access to a lot healthier food than they normally get. And yes, dine in is nice, but there is a big delivery market and they do a lot of deliveries for restaurants that otherwise wouldn't deliver.

I'm not disagreeing on the idiocy of him jumping into politics to the detriment of his business, just your comment on the deliveries

This isn't about Trump. Just how dense are you? It's about political persecution in the workplace.

Sounds like more of the effeminate crying everyone picks on the left for and it's pretty gay. Don't you people ever get tired of being outraged about shit ? I mean damn, Hillary lost. So go find a reason to be happy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back