Boycott FedEx! Corporate Fascism is The REAL reason for the Redskins name change.

Only a loser would really care what a PRIVATE business names it's team. You have NOTHING. Nobody cares except you.

Dan Snyder, owner of the Redskins, vowed the name Redskins would never be changed which was taken as a challenge by many. Hence, the rich owner of a team in a city with an African American majority population and benefits from tax breaks and government support was claiming privilege and entitlement for being openly racist and embarrassing the city which supported him financially. His arrogance spelled out the future for his team name
No, lying pussies like you kept whining and crying and lying some more. Embarrass the city? Hardly you dumb fuck. The REDSKINS name should remain. Over 80 years of proud tradition flushed over assholes like you. A sad day.

Remember the NBA is chomping at the bit to get into China....the NFL wants to go global....and the MLB wants to create minor league clubs around the world and shut down some minor league clubs here....they are globalists and that is why they hate Trump....this world is not ready to be one......borders are still a necessity.....corporations don't agree...they are blinded by the search for more profits....

And when was the last time you went to a minor league game?

If we can get China to enjoy some of the stuff we enjoy, how is that anything other than a good thing?

I think last year was the turning point of the NFL. Today we are going to hear about 2 anthems at the start of the year, if the year even starts, not one REAL fan is going to watch the game even if they do play, and the revenues are going to shrivel up. This is what happens to good ole American past times when liberalism gets a hold of it.. There are going to be a lot of angry black guys who arent going to be paid, and the liberals are going to be hard pressed to avoid these guys...

Oh, Jimmy, NFL is actually a statement about America- Young poor men of color bashing their brains in for the entertainment of white people. When they stand up for themselves on one little point, you get upset.

You have lots of choices for mailing packages. Take a stand against corporate fascists like Fred Smith of Fedex and boycott them.

Who are you going to use instead?

I think last year was the turning point of the NFL. Today we are going to hear about 2 anthems at the start of the year, if the year even starts, not one REAL fan is going to watch the game even if they do play, and the revenues are going to shrivel up. This is what happens to good ole American past times when liberalism gets a hold of it.. There are going to be a lot of angry black guys who arent going to be paid, and the liberals are going to be hard pressed to avoid these guys...

Oh, Jimmy, NFL is actually a statement about America- Young poor men of color bashing their brains in for the entertainment of white people. When they stand up for themselves on one little point, you get upset.

I always found their Sunday Night Football origin song ironic. Joan Jett's "I Hate Myself for Loving You". It pretty much sums up the way I feel about the NFL. The players are doing incredible damage to their bodies; they hold cities hostage to build new stadiums or they leave; the ticket prices have graduated from merely outrageous to sheer goofyness; selective enforcement of the rules is almost as bad as it is on this board; and my Raiders have just embarked on their annual rebuilding program for the 20th season in a row....

Yet if it's on...I tend to watch it.

I always found their Sunday Night Football origin song ironic. Joan Jett's "I Hate Myself for Loving You". It pretty much sums up the way I feel about the NFL. The players are doing incredible damage to their bodies; they hold cities hostage to build new stadiums or they leave; the ticket prices have graduated from merely outrageous to sheer goofyness; selective enforcement of the rules is almost as bad as it is on this board; and my Raiders have just embarked on their annual rebuilding program for the 20th season in a row....

Yet if it's on...I tend to watch it.

Ugh, I know the feeling on stadiums. The Bears insisted on rebuilding Soldier Field, and it looks like a giant toilet bowl now.

You have lots of choices for mailing packages. Take a stand against corporate fascists like Fred Smith of Fedex and boycott them.

You are angry with Fed Ex because they pressured the owners of the Redskins to change their name?

Don't you think there are much better things to be upset about?

The name will be changed. Whether you like it or not.

Deal with it.

And when was the last time you went to a minor league game?
Last season....before covid shut it down I took my grandson to watch our minor league team almost every home game...I gave up pro sports a few years ago....not enough loyalty to teams by players and not enough loyalty to fans by teams.....

The USPS or UPS. Derp.

The USPS or UPS. Derp.
Those are union shops. You don’t want to support unions, do you?

Forum List

Back