Boycott China

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
As the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics draws near, Iā€™m still super disgusted on how the athletes are still allowed to be in China just to compete for the medals, while at the same time ignoring the atrocities of the Communist Party of China (CCP) that has done in the past 70 years, including today, i.e. the crackdown of Hong Kongā€™s pro-democracy protests, ethnic cleansing of Uyghurs in Xinjiang and Tibetans in Tibet, persecuting religious groups, including Falun Gong (which the CCP repeatedly claimed itā€™s an evil cult), and nowā€¦ infiltrating world governments to spread pro-CCP narratives and debt trapping third-world countries.
There are a LOT of propaganda videos out there trying to promote the games, that includes Chinese and paid Western influencers supporting the event. Most came from CCTV, a Chinese state-run news network, which ironically is on YouTube, even though that website is banned in Chinese internet.
Despite governments calling for a diplomatic boycott, athletes are still allowed to go there. It is still not enough. Uyghurs, Tibetians, HKers, and even average Chinese citizens living outside of China are calling for the boycott! Their family members are still in prison, all because of who they are and what theyā€™ve practiced. This, my friends, is what genocide looked like.
Not just that, we are also witnessing a repeat of the 1936 Berlin Summer Olympics, where Germany was under Naziā€™s Hitlerā€™s reign. Concentration camps were established during the Games, so they can exterminate Jewish ethnicities. This is the same will happen in Beijing, either build more concentration camps for the Uyghurs or will forcefully attack democratic island of Taiwan during the games. This is history being repeated!
Peng Shuai (å½­åø„), womenā€™s tennis star champion, disappeared after accusing high-ranking CCP official, Zhang Gao-li (張高éŗ—), for sexual assault. She has been reappeared in different Chinese state-run media, trying to convince the world that sheā€™s alright. Thank goodness no one bough that lie, especially after that ā€œe-mailā€ where a type cursor was visibleā€¦ and that tweet was deleted afterwards. Till this day, no one knows whether Peng Shuai was still okay, and many are calling out for an full investigation.
Thisā€¦ is what happensā€¦ when you allow an authoritarian regime to host the Olympic Games. This is like giving North Korea the right to host the games, while at the same starving its own citizens and testing more nuclear weapons.
With this, I dare NOT to WATCH the games live on TV! NEVER!
I call all of my friends, who are fighting for human rights, freedom and democracy, it is time to turn off your televisions and stop watching this yearā€™s Winter Olympics, as the IOC is now the corrupt puppet for the CCP. It is no longer holding the Olympic spirit, and instead doing it for money!

Too late, I have watched the heck out of the Olympics. Watching figure skating right now in fact.

I think it is important to support the athletes who have no say in where the Olympics are held and who have trained a lifetime for this, and for most this is their one shot at it.

Also, let us know when you purge your house of anything made in China

The Uyghur women can be very pretty, send them here. ;)

6psvo1b05v341.png

I have been boycotting China for a while I get my clothes made in America. I recommend Epoch Times-News. Newspaper or online to keep up on what going on in China and a lot of other interesting topics. It is a top-class newspaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back