Boy, I think Biden has really failed us on COVID

None the less, Trumpolini the low-IQ perverted grifter screwed up immensely. He was banning travel from China, for example, as most of the virus was entering the USA from Europe! Oh, but Europe is white, so...

Trump then screwed up on masks, vaccine, social distancing, all of it. He's criminally responsible for a lot of death.
Exactly how much weed do you smoke in a day?

Quite high actually, w/o formal education thanks. I read you can't rationalize anything useful, so I wouldn't understand.

My IQ doesn't know what "incel" means, what does your IQ think it means?

You're right golly, COVID is Trump's fault, and now that it's not Ciden's fault it's conservatives fault. It's our fault you have a poor disposition too.
“Incel” was a typo intended to be “imbecile”. Your IQ should have been able to tell you that with basic comprehension skills. Not looking too good for you with that miss.

“Incel” was a typo intended to be “imbecile”. Your IQ should have been able to tell you that with basic comprehension skills. Not looking too good for you with that miss.

You really got me a good one. You're a winner Slade.

The vaccine doesn't work. Just the other week Biden told us if you are vaccinated you have nothing to worry about. You won't get covid, now vaccinated are getting and spreading covid. Why the mask mandated for the vaccinated?
You poor thing… terribly confused. The vaccine was never promoted as 100% effective but does prevent the vast majority form catching the virus. Of those that do catch it which is 10-30%, those cases are far less sever preventing hospitalizations and deaths.

There is a new strain of the virus that is much more contagious which can still be spread from breakthrough vaccinated people.

These are simple medical facts according to the CDC. Now you are informed… You’re welcome

You poor thing… terribly confused. The vaccine was never promoted as 100% effective but does prevent the vast majority form catching the virus. Of those that do catch it which is 10-30%, those cases are far less sever preventing hospitalizations and deaths.

There is a new strain of the virus that is much more contagious which can still be spread from breakthrough vaccinated people.

These are simple medical facts according to the CDC. Now you are informed… You’re welcome
Well your boy Biden to us differently. I guess he was lying as usual again.

Well your boy Biden to us differently. I guess he was lying as usual again.
Enough with the stupid political gotchyas. You’re trying too hard to paint everything in a way to make the Left look bad. It’s pathetic. Play politics with political issues. This is medical. Grow up and face the facts.

if you need to Let’s just call Biden an evil liar and move on… You do stipulate that everything I wrote about the vax is accurate right?

Enough with the stupid political gotchyas. You’re trying too hard to paint everything in a way to make the Left look bad. It’s pathetic. Play politics with political issues. This is medical. Grow up and face the facts.

if you need to Let’s just call Biden an evil liar and move on… You do stipulate that everything I wrote about the vax is accurate right?
I know liberals are playing politics with covid. Get ready for blue states to shutdown again.

And should there be some nasty side effects years later as a result of this vaccine, these same Dems here crying for people to get vaccinated will blame Trump.

The only reason the virus is still around is because Trump and his call demonize the vaccine and convinced 30 to 40% for Americans not to get it.

thanks to them the virus has stayed around much longer than it should have in this now mutating into strange that could be resistant to the vaccines be actually have. so they're putting even people who have been vaccinated in danger. if you ask me we should cut them off from medical treatment if they catch covid and save all medicines for people who actually deserve. Put them at the back of the line for care and treatment

Forum List

Back