Boy did the switch on the standard of living dim quickly

CityGator, PROG and champion of projection.

Sure we get it, you're a PROG and things are so simple you can calculate almost all the way from A to B. Yeah sure, debt is down even though it's up and you can't buy shit anyway, WTF? Any chance debt would be down which it isn't because people are pessimistic and watching their shit? Ah fuck no, why would that be, you're PROG, tell it how you like it. Everyday is opposite day in PROG, love me some Xiden.

Median Household incomes:
2019: 69,560 (debt up)
2020: 67,521 (debt up)
2021: Political Calculations' initial estimate of median household income in July 2021 is $69,746, an increase of $568 (or 0.8%) from the initial estimate of $69,178 for June 2021. Adjusted for inflation, median household income remains well below the April 2020 peak of $70,796 in terms of constant July 2021 U.S. dollars. (debt up)

The posts I was responding to were rambling posts about consumer debt crushing folks.

You are talking inflations and point to April 2020 where we saw deflation as everything plummeted from demand crash in energy sector. Great. Let’s go back to that period. Are you sane?

Sadly when the dems get done with their wish list and what it does to our standard of living, we will be wishing we could live to
the standard of a communist country.
Ya think? I know some who wish we could get our medical care to the standards of Cuba....LOL!
Gotta say, here in Twin Falls Id.--life is good, most people are working and we have zilch homelessness.
I hear all this doom and gloom--not seeing it here.
Maybe in Cd'A?

Ya think? I know some who wish we could get our medical care to the standards of Cuba....LOL!
Gotta say, here in Twin Falls Id.--life is good, most people are working and we have zilch homelessness.
I hear all this doom and gloom--not seeing it here.
Maybe in Cd'A?
Not seeing it here, just more and more apt being built on the prairie.
Things should slow down if Biden and the squad get their wish passed.

Forum List

Back