Box Office Flop Strange World Does Great On Disney Plus

i saw an abridged version of It's a Wonderful Life over Christmas. They destroyed the entire movie.
It's stunning....hollywood is doing this to themselves. Censoring movies. This from the same crowd having cows over McCarthy pointing out their communist party members.

I guess it all depends on who the targettER and targetEE is. heh?

Disney's old movies were great and many are true classics. I watched them. You watched them. We all did, back in the day, seeing all of them and enjoying before some asshole came up with the term "woke", which is pretty meaningless in my book if not a political reactionary. They didn't do me or my kids any harm. I hope, someday you get over your trauma.

Why Modern Movies Suck - They're Destroying Our Heroes

Why Modern Movies Suck - Modern Actors

Why Modern Movies Suck - The Soft Reboot

When you have an hour to kill... Expand your knowledge... What is "woke" entertainment.

Disney's old movies were great and many are true classics. I watched them. You watched them. We all did, back in the day, seeing all of them and enjoying before some asshole came up with the term "woke", which is pretty meaningless in my book if not a political reactionary. They didn't do me or my kids any harm. I hope, someday you get over your trauma.
The 1960's era movies give or take a few years each way was cool.

If it's number 1 is that because it's simply just new content? Even a shitty restaurant can make a lot of money when it first opens as people try it out but then have a huge drop off after a couple months.

Is it number one just because Disney says so? How do we really know what they claim is true? They could just be trying to promote their failed box office movie.

In the end of it really is number one I credit it to just people who put their kids in front of the TV.

Forum List

Back