Bowing barry at it again

Xenophon

Gone and forgotten
Nov 27, 2008
In your head
r1745302319.jpg

To the head of China no less! :lol:

He wasn't bowing. He was just admiring his shoes.
If he were really bowing he would have to kow tow all the way down the hall to Hu.
That's in a different picture.

Bowing is not an American custom so where did Obama develop this crazy habit?

It's a reflex action. Sometimes Muslims bow to other high ranking Muslims so Obama probably learned this crazy habit of bowing to other world leaders as a show of respect. Something he learned in Indonesia, Pakistan, and other countries he's lived in or visited.

Maybe we should learn to be subservient to other countries. White House Science Adviser John Holdren said we shouldn't expect that we will be the leader in science and technology. This guy thinks we can't compete with other countries.

With the folks Obama keeps picking....people that don't believe in American exceptional-ism, is it any wonder we're falling behind? Kind of hard to stay ahead when your President and his advisers don't stress that this country has the capacity to accomplish more then just about anyone. They all seem to hate America and want to usher in a new era of weakness.

Maybe everyone will quit picking on us then. pfffft

Last edited:
Sort of flies in the face of the whole Obama's got a God complex thing.

A non-issue/sleeper for me, nonetheless. Across many cultures bowing is a mutual sign of respect.

A non-issue/sleeper for me, nonetheless. Across many cultures bowing is a mutual sign of respect.

It shows us the real Obama....not this fake Obama the MSM tries to give us.

He's really just a scared little boy who feels deep down that he is unworthy.

He's right.

It's a reflex action. Sometimes Muslims bow to other high ranking Muslims so Obama probably learned this crazy habit of bowing to other world leaders as a show of respect. Something he learned in Indonesia, Pakistan, and other countries he's lived in or visited.

It might be more of a custom than you know. I've seen many men bow a little when they shake my hand, it's a nice gesture, respectful, they smile and say nice things. The thing you all never show is what happens when the other person bows while shaking Obama's hand.

To some of you guys, the president needs to be peeing all over everything or he's not a man. Silly.

This stuff is so petty. Geezus..

Here we go again...

When should we start posting pictures of Bush hand-holding and tongue kissing the Saudi prince?

It shows us the real Obama....not this fake Obama the MSM tries to give us.

He's really just a scared little boy who feels deep down that he is unworthy.

He's right.

Do you know how corny/childish that makes you sound? Just curious.

It might be more of a custom than you know. I've seen many men bow a little when they shake my hand, it's a nice gesture, respectful, they smile and say nice things. The thing you all never show is what happens when the other person bows while shaking Obama's hand.

To some of you guys, the president needs to be peeing all over everything or he's not a man. Silly.

They're looking down your blouse, silly

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Across many cultures bowing is a mutual sign of respect.

But not American culture. And that is what Obama is supposed to be, an American.
Why is American culture inferior to other cultures, that we have to adapt their standards and not vice versa?
That is the essential problem: Obama does not believe that American culture is not inferior to others. That is why he adopts modes of other countries.

My face is better than my cleavage.

That's the same thing Gunny said !

But not American culture. And that is what Obama is supposed to be, an American.
Why is American culture inferior to other cultures, that we have to adapt their standards and not vice versa?
That is the essential problem: Obama does not believe that American culture is not inferior to others. That is why he adopts modes of other countries.
Some people don't have such an inferiority complex to look into it this deep and can just take it at face value, he chose it as a respectful greeting and that's ok with me.

Sorry you need to peel back 12 philosophical layers on such a frivolous pussy-assed non-topic but................................get a life, I guess.

Last edited:

It doesn't matter.......guys will still try to peek

r1745302319.jpg

To the head of China no less! :lol:

And he is shaking his hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back