Bow hunting... Has anyone gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OPEC just shoots democrats in both feet with devastating news on our economy and potential of people freezing to death this winter and magically Hunter is now a focal point.... Extremely bad news vs mangle news... Go with what you can control and ignore the US populace Biden and democrats just screwed over...

This is orchestrated bull shit.. Why charge him now?? DISTRATION just before midterms and now the Biden's are VICIMS... Can see this play from the other side of the damn world...

Little by little the elephant in the room has gotten bigger.

• Prosecutors think they have enough evidence to bring a criminal case against Hunter Biden.
  • The Washington Post reported that they believe they can charge Biden with tax crimes.
  • Investigators also think they can indict the younger Biden for making a false statement linked to a gun purchase.

Federal prosecutors believe they have enough evidence to charge President Joe Biden's son, Hunter, with financial crimes and false statements, The Washington Post reported, citing people familiar with the case.

The younger Biden first revealed the existence of the federal investigation into him in December 2020, saying in a statement that prosecutors were looking into his taxes.

"I learned yesterday for the first time that the U.S. Attorney's Office in Delaware advised my legal counsel, also yesterday, that they are investigating my tax affairs," the statement said. "I take this matter very seriously but I am confident that a professional and objective review of these matters will demonstrate that I handled my affairs legally and appropriately, including with the benefit of professional tax advisors."

I'll eat my hat if the Parmesan Crack Head is actually prosecuted for anything. Besides... the potato has committed so many more crimes of much greater severity and nothing has been done. That has been the downfall of our once slightly respectable justice dept. After Ted Kennedy killed a woman and stayed in the senate, it was no surprise hitlary avoided prison, and the potato's crimes were completely ignored.

This should be a no-brainer for the Delaware US Attorney.

If Hunter Biden was a black male from Wilmington, he'd already be rotting in a jail cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back