Bought hydroxychloroquine through AFLDS

What's the shelf life on that? I have a Godzilla immune system, but it might be something I want to keep in my preps.
I got my meds on Saturday, they expire 7/15/23, so the shelf life is at least two years. Could be longer if my meds have already been sitting around in some pharmacy somewhere. The bottle says hydroxychloroquine, 200mg tablet, generic for plaquenil. 30 pills.

Definitely good for preps, that is exactly why they were prescribed. Once covid hits, one needs to already have early treatment meds, instead of waiting for several days to get the meds. That's why they are prescribed to people who aren't sick.

I bought hydroxychloroquine through the AFLDS website, so I can have some on hand. Many of my vaccinated friends and peers do not realize that they can still still get covid too, so hydroxychloroquine is an early treatment for both the vaxxed AND the not vaxxed.

The American Frontline Doctors website made it clear that one does not have to have any symptoms to get a prescription for hydroxychloroquine, since hydroxychloroquine is something that one would need to have on hand for early treatment. Early treatment is where hydroxychloroquine helps the most. Anyway, the site took my info and credit card, and an aflds doctor reviewed my information about two days later and prescribed hydroxychloroquine. They sent the prescription to ravkoo internet pharmacy, and ravkoo called me a day later. Aflds was 90 bucks, and the pharmacy was 130 bucks for a 30 pack.

If anybody does this and has any questions, let me know and I will try to help.
The doctors who use this don't just use HCQ by itself. There are other conditions that need additional supplements, such as steroids, blood thinners for clots, Vitamin D and Zinc. Look up Dr. Joseph Varron and others who use a combination for treatment.

The reason the FDA could not approve it was it requires use of other supplements with doctor supervision and discretion. Depending on patient conditions, the doctor still has to be prepared to refer additional treatment.

So the most the FDA could approve is use by doctor discretion.

There is a reason for that.

It cost me a little more than 200 bucks to add this to my preps, which is a little outrageous, but at least I have them now. They would normally only be about ten bucks during normal times, but I don't mind supporting AFLDS for all they do.

The doctors who use this don't just use HCQ by itself. There are other conditions that need additional supplements, such as steroids, blood thinners for clots, Vitamin D and Zinc. Look up Dr. Joseph Varron and others who use a combination for treatment.

The reason the FDA could not approve it was it requires use of other supplements with doctor supervision and discretion. Depending on patient conditions, the doctor still has to be prepared to refer additional treatment.

So the most the FDA could approve is use by doctor discretion.

There is a reason for that.
Indeed. When the pharmacy contacted me about my prescription, the doctor prescribed the zinc and vitamin D, but I declined and only bought the hydroxychloroquine. I already have everything I've read about. I have zinc tablets, and zinc lozenges. Walgreens has the lozenges otc, but they don't have enough mg, so I bought the correct mg zinc lozenges on ebay.

Indeed. When the pharmacy contacted me about my prescription, the doctor prescribed the zinc and vitamin D, but I declined and only bought the hydroxychloroquine. I already have everything I've read about. I have zinc tablets, and zinc lozenges. Walgreens has the lozenges otc, but they don't have enough mg, so I bought the correct mg zinc lozenges on ebay.
The blood clots are another side symptom blamed for why people suffer brain and nerve damage or other additional effects of Covid.

There is damage to blood vessels that can affect heart and other organs.

The clotting is also blamed on reactions to vaccines as well.

I think that is what the blood thinners are for, and why doctors have to balance effects of one treatment that can cause added complications per patient.

Every person can react differently to either the virus or the vaccines.

Try to find a doctor to access for consulting by Teledoc who has done the research. Look up Freedom Matters and see if they have doctors near you doing the independent research and sharing data with other doctors.

The more sources the better.

Some of the newer variants DON'T respond to treatments like the original strains.

So the answers and results can change constantly.

There is no easy fix that will always work.
This thing was unnatural to begin with.
It can constantly change.

The blood clots are another side symptom blamed for why people suffer brain and nerve damage or other additional effects of Covid.

There is damage to blood vessels that can affect heart and other organs.

The clotting is also blamed on reactions to vaccines as well.

I think that is what the blood thinners are for, and why doctors have to balance effects of one treatment that can cause added complications per patient.

Every person can react differently to either the virus or the vaccines.

Try to find a doctor to access for consulting by Teledoc who has done the research. Look up Freedom Matters and see if they have doctors near you doing the independent research and sharing data with other doctors.

The more sources the better.

Some of the newer variants DON'T respond to treatments like the original strains.

So the answers and results can change constantly.

There is no easy fix that will always work.
This thing was unnatural to begin with.
It can constantly change.
Early treatment is critical. Having the meds handy, having a fan and a plan to stop recirculation of the virus, and having an understanding of the early treatments is critical. Most people don't know what to do if they get symptoms, and when they search Google for info, early treatment plans are all censored.

I bought hydroxychloroquine through the AFLDS website, so I can have some on hand. Many of my vaccinated friends and peers do not realize that they can still still get covid too, so hydroxychloroquine is an early treatment for both the vaxxed AND the not vaxxed.

The American Frontline Doctors website made it clear that one does not have to have any symptoms to get a prescription for hydroxychloroquine, since hydroxychloroquine is something that one would need to have on hand for early treatment. Early treatment is where hydroxychloroquine helps the most. Anyway, the site took my info and credit card, and an aflds doctor reviewed my information about two days later and prescribed hydroxychloroquine. They sent the prescription to ravkoo internet pharmacy, and ravkoo called me a day later. Aflds was 90 bucks, and the pharmacy was 130 bucks for a 30 pack.

the only people at risk from getting seriously ill from covid are the elderly. the thing i hate about that site is they ask you to take a photo on your cell phone and crap like that. stupid to the fact that many people are cell phone ignorant and dont have one. they are hypocrites at wanting to save peoples lives or they would not ask for that.

Early treatment is critical. Having the meds handy, having a fan and a plan to stop recirculation of the virus, and having an understanding of the early treatments is critical. Most people don't know what to do if they get symptoms, and when they search Google for info, early treatment plans are all censored.
very true on everything and sadly,not many people are aware of goduckgo. Hell I wasnt till a couple months ago.

My question is, what happened to hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for COVID-19?

I was listening to the Sean Hannity show, and he was talking about mono-clonal antibodies, anti-virals, the new Pfizer pill and several other treatments he was complaining were in short supply because of federal controls.

But in all the talk about COVID treatments, not once did Sean mention hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin. What were supposed to be the miracle cures / preventatives that fox news used to push.

Hannity’s claim that he had waved his audience away from ivermectin is a bald-faced lie. In reality, last summer he sold his Fox and radio audiences out to the right-wing hucksters promoting the drug as a treatment for COVID-19. He repeatedly and recklessly touted the drug’s “incredible” promise as a COVID-19 therapeutic.

Fox News host Sean Hannity is now pretending that he consistently warned his audience against the use of ivermectin, the antiparasitic drug that a constellation of right-wing personalities and grifters promoted as a COVID-19 treatment that a major study now shows is ineffective.

Fox News host rewrites history once again.

Now, we do have our medical experts. Dr. Nicole Saphier, Dr. George Reed, Harvard educated medical school, about these breakthrough cases. We're also going to discuss something often overlooked and that is the incredible therapeutics that are now being used to treat not just breakthrough cases, but all cases. That includes, yes, the monoclonal cocktail known as Regeneron, the Eli Lilly version of Regeneron. Even, yes, hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin. You get to decide.

What happened to Hannity pushing hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin?

April 22, 2020

For a month’s stretch, the Fox News star Laura Ingraham relentlessly promoted the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine to her nearly four million nightly viewers.

But as of last Wednesday, Ms. Ingraham was no longer talking about hydroxychloroquine, and she didn’t bring it up on her show for a week.

Her fellow Fox News prime-time stars Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity also cut back on referring to the drug. In fact, since April 13, hydroxychloroquine has been mentioned about a dozen times on Fox News, compared with more than 100 times in the four previous weeks, according to a review of network transcripts.

A once thriving fox news therapeutic now seems extinct.

Is nobody touting this drug any more?

Prime-time host Laura Ingraham has aggressively hawked hydroxychloroquine as a miracle cure for weeks, and Lou Dobbs, Tucker Carlson, and the hosts of Fox & Friends have all dedicated segments portraying the drug in a positive light. Sean Hannity went so far as to strongly advise his own viewers to get ahold of hydroxychloroquine if they can.

Today you can't get anybody on fox news to even say the name hydroxychloroquine.

What happened?

Forum List

Back