Bought another VR headset today

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Got tired of being tethered by cords to my Rift so I got a Quest 2 today.
Man the jump in quality is pretty amazing in just a few years. The visuals are far better. The comfort is vastly superior. The size is quite a bit smaller. And best of all NO FUCKING WIRES for my dog to trip over as I play!

Man the jump in quality is pretty amazing in just a few years. The visuals are far better. The comfort is vastly superior. The size is quite a bit smaller. And best of all NO FUCKING WIRES for my dog to trip over as I play!

Your dog is just telling you he wants his own set for himself!

• Banned
Ordered some attachable speakers as the built in speakers are pretty awful.

Screenshot_20210309-074014_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I fucking LOVE this thing.
Right now, I am addicted to walking dead and blaston. I was into creed for a while but it started to get boring.
Population one is pretty cool. The star wars trilogy is pretty cool. Every part is short, but its fun.
Non game wise, wanderer is amazing. Its google maps but on a VR. You can visit anywhere. I went to some shitty village in Kenya. Made me really appreciate cotton and metal.

• Banned
Right now, I am addicted to walking dead and blaston. I was into creed for a while but it started to get boring.
Population one is pretty cool. The star wars trilogy is pretty cool. Every part is short, but its fun.
Non game wise, wanderer is amazing. Its google maps but on a VR. You can visit anywhere. I went to some shitty village in Kenya. Made me really appreciate cotton and metal.
You need to get Half Life Alyx and Elite Dangerous

Ill check them out.
Do you watch youtube gameplay before you buy a game? If not, i suggest it. Save you the trouble of buying a game, then "returning" it.

• Banned
Ill check them out.
Do you watch youtube gameplay before you buy a game? If not, i suggest it. Save you the trouble of buying a game, then "returning" it.

Ill check them out.
I added an elite dangerous video. The initial learning curve can be daunting but the pay off is incredible. It can be played with a controller or a hotas. It has native controller support but not hotas. Also that video is old and the tutorials have been reworked and are much better.

How much do these VR's cost? Are they expensive? If they are expensive, will someone on the forum buy me one?
300 or 400, depending on level of space you want.
Just wait until your papa government sends you your next check.

I don't know how much I'm gonna get, I just cleared 75K on my taxes by like $200. But it should be enough for a new toy. Thank you Democrats!

:TH_WAY~113:

I took it to work today so my customer could check it out. 54 year old female. She ordered one before I left for lunch lol

I took it to work today so my customer could check it out. 54 year old female. She ordered one before I left for lunch lol
I brought mine to work. I work with a few older ladies. One of them had to sit down while riding a roller coaster lol.
My buddies wife played mine for about 5 or 6 minutes. She took it off and i asked if she didnt like it. She said she did and she stopped to order one from gamestop lol.
It only took me about 10 minutes of playing to order one lol

I brought mine to work. I work with a few older ladies. One of them had to sit down while riding a roller coaster lol.
My buddies wife played mine for about 5 or 6 minutes. She took it off and i asked if she didnt like it. She said she did and she stopped to order one from gamestop lol.
I had two other EXPENSIVE headsets that were about 4 years old and this one blows them out of the water in every category except audio. My new speakers I ordered should fix that

I had two other EXPENSIVE headsets that were about 4 years old and this one blows them out of the water in every category except audio. My new speakers I ordered should fix that
I been thinking about ordering the ear buds and the battery back up.
I already have a couple battery back ups that i use camping, but i need the strap lol

Awww, your dog probably wants to play with you instead of just watching.

Forum List

Back