Botswanan Covid Task Force: New Variant Only Found in Vaccinated Individuals

Of course they are.
When is JFK Jr. coming back?

YES.

Reported it, now they are investigating it.
How is that Durham 'investigation' going?

No, more than any other drug you take.

Okay. None so blind as those who refuse to see.

You had a booster?

AFRICA YOU MOON BAT.
222,000 deaths reported over the continent.
They haven't tested very many people, they are last in the world for covid testing.

See, just like Trump tweeted, fewer test, fewer cases.

Cases are going up in the U.S. because we are testing far more than any other country, and ever expanding. With smaller testing we would show fewer cases!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 23, 2020

222,000 deaths reported over the continent.
They haven't tested very many people, they are last in the world for covid testing.

See, just like Trump tweeted, fewer test, fewer cases.

Cases are going up in the U.S. because we are testing far more than any other country, and ever expanding. With smaller testing we would show fewer cases!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 23, 2020
link. And are they testing the dead. We are looking at deaths and not cases. 1.2 billion there.

And even if your number is correct it's night and day better than us.

Why is that?

allafrica.com › stories › 202111260121
And are they testing the dead. We are looking at deaths and not cases. 1.2 billion ther
They should but I doubt it.
222,000 DEATHS.
And even if your number is correct it's night and day better than us.

Why is that?
My guess would be they have far less major cities than we do and they are a continent of 11.7 million square miles.
The US is 3.8million square miles.

South Africa had most of the deaths in Africa. Tunisia 2nd place. South Africa 42 per 100 vaccinated. Tunisia 89 per 100 vaccinated.

So WHY are the highest vaccinated countries having MORE DEATHS THAN THE REST.

:dunno::dunno:

My guess would be they have far less major cities than we do and they are a continent of 11.7 million square miles.
The US is 3.8million square miles.
So you don't know. But that is a factor yes. They take a lot of malaria drugs .......could be a major factor.............Or it could be that the vaccine makers product is doing what the studies said on Leaky vaccines.

South Africa had most of the deaths in Africa. Tunisia 2nd place. South Africa 42 per 100 vaccinated. Tunisia 89 per 100 vaccinated.

So WHY are the highest vaccinated countries having MORE DEATHS THAN THE REST.

:dunno::dunno:
Why are we?
STILL haven't figured out that vaccine is not a cure.

Why are we?
STILL haven't figured out that vaccine is not a cure.
LOL

It's supposed to give you immunity. And for the Alpha variant for a few months. sure. But now they redefined it as PROTECTION. from the virus. Redefining it to suit their narrative. As they ignore Natural immunity and why it lasts longer because it's the whole virus. Not a single spike.

Which is why I consider Covaxin the best out there. But even it will not give protection from the new variants as it mutates .........dances around the vaccines.........

But we here are not EVEN GIVEN THAT OPTION........or the simple drugs that are being used all over the world.

And there we go with my point. I've shown in India that early treatment with MAYBE has done wonders.

But not allowed here. ISN'T MAYBE WORTH A DANG SHOT WHEN PEOPLE ARE DYING.

Early treatment could save hundreds of thousands of lives. I know too many who tested positive in our family who were sent home and said quarantine ............NO HEALTH KIT like in places in India.

At that stage why would it hurt to take the meds RIGHT OFF THE BAT to avoid being hospitalized. or DIE. Deaths in India dropped dramatically in places where this was done.

But..........Big pharma can't make money on health kits that cost $2 a piece.

LOL

It's supposed to give you immunity.
NO, IT DOESN'T.
And for the Alpha variant for a few months. sure. But now they redefined it as PROTECTION. from the virus. Redefining it to suit their narrative. As they ignore Natural immunity and why it lasts longer because it's the whole virus. Not a single spike.
NOT total protection, some protection.
Which is why I consider Covaxin the best out there. But even it will not give protection from the new variants as it mutates .........dances around the vaccines.........
Sure, with 50% effectiveness?
But we here are not EVEN GIVEN THAT OPTION........or the simple drugs that are being used all over the world.

NO, IT DOESN'T.
Supposed to train your body to fight off infection at the onset. That is a traditional vaccine.

NOT total protection, some protection.
Which is a change from our gov't narrative from the beginning.
Sure, with 50% effectiveness?
Same with the others as they can't stop the new variants either. All need a new vaccine protein to do that.

Now with all that. Why don't we allow a traditinal vaccine here that has had massive human trials before this and not a 4 month trial followed by turning the whole world into lab rats?

New Topics

Forum List

Back