'Botched': Arizona GOP's ballot count ends, troubles persist

This is my question for the whole of Trumpism. All of it.

How many of them are still 100% down the rabbit hole, and how many are seeing their faith chip away?
Probably too soon to get a decent answer, they haven't been told the next whopper yet.

Yeah, that's totally the reason why Lindell didn't produce the evidence he claimed he would. He just...needs...a...little...more...time.

Lindell doesn't "produce" evidence. His computer geniuses do. A lot of hard evidence was revealed. The Symposium was held to show representatives of all 50 states how to recognize the evidence through demonstrations and to return home to get audits underway. Audits are in the works now.

Lindell doesn't "produce" evidence. His computer geniuses do. A lot of hard evidence was revealed. The Symposium was held to show representatives of all 50 states how to recognize the evidence through demonstrations and to return home to get audits underway. Audits are in the works now.
What hard evidence? Their lead guy came out and said they couldn't prove anything. Lindell told us we would all be convinced by now and the Supreme Court would somehow rule 9-0 to put the former guy back in. You believe that shit? There is no mechanism where that could happen.

What lead guy? That story was not true.

Oh, it's true. Josh Merritt is his name. Even the wingnut Washington Times gets it.

So, Lindell's lead Tech guy says they can't prove it. Lindell has now withdrawn the $5 million challenge money, Lindell said the Supreme Court would overturn the election (even though that's not a thing) by a 9-0 vote and we got to watch the little bitch boy prance off stage when they found out the lawsuit against him is going to proceed.

But go ahead, demonstrate what evidence was provided at the symposium. I'd really like to see you explain it.

Oh, it's true. Josh Merritt is his name. Even the wingnut Washington Times gets it.

So, Lindell's lead Tech guy says they can't prove it. Lindell has now withdrawn the $5 million challenge money, Lindell said the Supreme Court would overturn the election (even though that's not a thing) by a 9-0 vote and we got to watch the little bitch boy prance off stage when they found out the lawsuit against him is going to proceed.

But go ahead, demonstrate what evidence was provided at the symposium. I'd really like to see you explain it.
You should have watched it instead of your soap operas.

You should have watched it instead of your soap operas.
Why would I waste my time? Other than providing on screen examples of what the packet captures could look like what did you actually learn? Not a fucking thing.

EDIT: Sad face? Lindell is the one who crashed and burned and post fake content on the screen but you're giving me the sad face?

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back