Boston's biggest snow EVER tomorrow!!

sOn.....you and I will be in our boxes for a long, long time before fossil fuels aren't dominating the energy landscape. Voters just don't really give a crap about global warming.

Stop worrying about stOOpid shit....smell the roses a bit. :eusa_dance:
92% of new electrical generation installed in 2021 was renewables. Won't take long at that rate before fossil fuels are in the horse and buggy category. Tesla almost doubled it's EV sales last year, and sold everything it manufactured. It is due to more than double this year with the Austin and Berlin plants coming online. And all the other auto corporations are bringing out multiple EV models. EV's will soon dominate the new car market.

LOL As usual the brain dead deniers are once again proving what fools they are. Here is the temperature anomalies for today. Note there are areas in the Arctic more than 10 C above normal. Note that are areas on the East coast as much as 14 C below normal.

View attachment 594540
But not to worry, you will get another dose of what you are getting now about the middle of next week. Enjoy!

But wait....

You've been posting up that same stOOpid colorful map for 10 years now with basically the exact same canned commentary.

1) How many Americans ever see that map? Perhaps 117?

2) How many would care if the did see it? They've lived temperature fluctuations their whole lives. It doesn't throw them

3) See #1

So in 10 years, how many Americans have you been able to convert to your obsession in this forum? Maybe three? Four perhaps?

I'm a big boobs guy....always have been. But there are a few out there obsessed with the raisin chested Kiera Knightly types. They spend their entire lives trying to convince others how wonderful the virtues of the flat chested girls. Most men don't care.

You've never quite come to understand the reality of what we call The Bell Curve. It applies to all of life when it comes right down to it....a fact of life, if you will.

When you exist at either end of the spectrum, you spend your life doing profound levels of losing.....your opinions rarely matter in the big picture. Proof? The snail's pace renewables are impacting the energy grid ( insert slug emoji and Kat Dennings photo ).

Idk....I suggest a move out of Scratchmyassville USA to a community a bit more connected to the real world. Might provide a different perspective.:deal:

EV-SUVs Expected To Dominate U.S. Market By End Of Decade: Report - Knewz

Last edited:
Climate change. The misunderstanding is in the fact that if a denialist sticks his finger into ice cream or snow, they feel cold or more correctly, lack of heat as it is relative to their body temperature.

Political bias takes away any incentive to understand. The denialists would rather spam the discussion with kicks to the groin of modern science and statistical fact.

The truth is no farther away than a quick search for annual temperature rise globally.
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

92% of new electrical generation installed in 2021 was renewables. Won't take long at that rate before fossil fuels are in the horse and buggy category. Tesla almost doubled it's EV sales last year, and sold everything it manufactured. It is due to more than double this year with the Austin and Berlin plants coming online. And all the other auto corporations are bringing out multiple EV models. EV's will soon dominate the new car market.

You are confused Moon Bat. I think I have told you this before but you are simply too damn stupid and uneducated to understand.

I have a friend who is an executive with one of the largest power companies in the US.

They are putting in lot of theses useless solar farms all over the place.

Since he is a real Engineer and he knows that is shitty technology I asked him why why they would do something that stupid.

He told me there were two reasons:

First is that most power companies need to borrow considerable funds each year for operating and capital projects. They get most of their money from European banks. Because of the idiotic EU requirements for "green" shit the banks require a commitment to stupid renewables.

Second, the power companies get tremendous tax breaks from the filthy ass dipshit government and along with being able to pass the cost on to consumers and that makes it a sweet almost no cost deal.

Additionally we have confused bat shit crazy run governments like we see in Commie California mandating the shitty technology. For instance, you can't even build a new home in Commie California without the shitty solar.

It is all artificial driven by really dumbass government policy and that is fucking Americans with expensive crap that doesn't work.

That is what happens when we elect moronic progressives to office.

By the way Moon Bat. I assigned you a science experiment so that you will understand how crappy solar is. Have you done what I assigned to you or do you still have your head up your ass?

Falling iguanas, I hear!

I live in Central Florida and we don't have the falling tree iguanas up this north. That is a South Florida thing.

Which is bad because shooting them with high power air rifles is a fun sport.

You really have to hand it to the crazies. Al Gore being the most educated scientist this country ever had started the whole global warming thing. Made millions while running around in a private jet.
We pay climate scientists millions as long as they say yes global warming is happening. Those that do not get relegated to small handouts. Which would you rather have millions or small handouts?
Government financially supports so called green electricity. With all the EVs coming out and being sold who really thinks that “green energy” will keep up with the demand?
We have a hundred or more climate predictions that have been made that have all failed. Areas that were supposed to be uninhabitable by now have not shown up. Areas that were supposed to be underwater or to dry to farm by now have not shown up.
California regularly cuts power to certain areas. How are people supposed to charge EVs?
Funny how when asked why CO2 always lags warming events in ice cores going back millions of years no one has an explanation if they will even talk about it.
We had ice ages yet no one wxplains exactly who was pumping so much CO2 into the atmosphere to make them move back.
Funny that the great and world renowned weather scientist Al Gore bought a multi million dollar mansion on an area that by now was supposed to be uninhabitable

Climate change. The misunderstanding is in the fact that if a denialist sticks his finger into ice cream or snow, they feel cold or more correctly, lack of heat as it is relative to their body temperature.

Political bias takes away any incentive to understand. The denialists would rather spam the discussion with kicks to the groin of modern science and statistical fact.

The truth is no farther away than a quick search for annual temperature rise globally.
Eventually the continuing cold weather accrues to climate Data.....

Forum List

Back