Boston schools are too white or Asian

"A district analysis of the program found that more than 70 percent of students enrolled in the program were white and Asian, even though nearly 80 percent of all Boston public school students are Hispanic and Black.

School Committee member Lorna Rivera said at a January meeting that she was disturbed by the findings, noting that nearly 60 percent of fourth graders in the program at the Ohrenberger school in West Roxbury are white even though most third graders enrolled at the school are Black and Hispanic.

"This is just not acceptable," Rivera said at a recent school committee meeting. "I've never heard these statistics before, and I'm very very disturbed by them."

She was disturbed that Whites and the new slanty eyed Whites excel while DeShawn and Miguel are retarded

Electrolytes!
Its what plants crave

Here’s a short jingle to remind you to take your kids out of public school yesterday

The only thing that would be disturbing about the stats, is if they could prove that the class or courses were being stocked by educators who are white supremacists, and who were setting it up that way.

I would bet money that this isn't the case, but haters gotta hate right ? If these idiots are just looking at skin colors instead of scores, then they need to be fired for racism being used to determine outcomes based on skin colors.

If they are targeting advanced classes like this, then is it their goal to try to slow down the intellectual talent of individuals based upon their skin color or race ? If so, is this supposed to give the lesser of the intellectuals or less priveledged (for what ever reasoning they are in this way), an equal start once get out into the world ????? You know a participation trophy, and then affirmative action programs to back that up. I don't believe for one minute that everyone can't learn the same things in life if they apply themselves, and condition their own minds to do so. We can't slow everything down or wait on those who aren't applying themselves for whatever reason's or don't have the right home life in which helps them to apply themselves.

If anything there should be classes that help children who are troubled, and are having problems, but not programs that hold others back because of the others that might be struggling.

If this is what is going on, then Houston we have a major problem developing fast in this nation. Reverse discrimination seems to be picking up steam these days.

"A district analysis of the program found that more than 70 percent of students enrolled in the program were white and Asian, even though nearly 80 percent of all Boston public school students are Hispanic and Black.

School Committee member Lorna Rivera said at a January meeting that she was disturbed by the findings, noting that nearly 60 percent of fourth graders in the program at the Ohrenberger school in West Roxbury are white even though most third graders enrolled at the school are Black and Hispanic.

"This is just not acceptable," Rivera said at a recent school committee meeting. "I've never heard these statistics before, and I'm very very disturbed by them."

She was disturbed that Whites and the new slanty eyed Whites excel while DeShawn and Miguel are retarded

Electrolytes!
Its what plants crave

Here’s a short jingle to remind you to take your kids out of public school yesterday

The only thing that would be disturbing about the stats, is if they could prove that the class or courses were being stocked by educators who are white supremacists, and who were setting it up that way.

I would bet money that this isn't the case, but haters gotta hate right ? If these idiots are just looking at skin colors instead of scores, then they need to be fired for racism being used to determine outcomes based on skin colors.

If they are targeting advanced classes like this, then is it their goal to try to slow down the intellectual talent of individuals based upon their skin color or race ? If so, is this supposed to give the lesser of the intellectuals or less priveledged (for what ever reasoning they are in this way), an equal start once get out into the world ????? You know a participation trophy, and then affirmative action programs to back that up. I don't believe for one minute that everyone can't learn the same things in life if they apply themselves, and condition their own minds to do so. We can't slow everything down or wait on those who aren't applying themselves for whatever reason's or don't have the right home life in which helps them to apply themselves.

If anything there should be classes that help children who are troubled, and are having problems, but not programs that hold others back because of the others that might be struggling.

If this is what is going on, then Houston we have a major problem developing fast in this nation. Reverse discrimination seems to be picking up steam these days.

I know teachers. They are not ws. They are overwhelming liberals.

That the numbers are this bad, is in SPITE of the best efforts of the teachers and administrators.

The exam schools in New York are doing away with their entrance exams to determine which students will be placed in those highly-competitive, highly-sought after schools. Now it will be a lottery.

The exam schools in New York are doing away with their entrance exams to determine which students will be placed in those highly-competitive, highly-sought after schools. Now it will be a lottery.

That is good. It will help get the idea across to the students that hard work and study are useless.

Just heard that colleges are not using SAT scores at all this year for admissions. So, tons of people are applying to ivy league schools.

A good dose of critical race theory should dumb down those evil whites and asians!!!!!

Moonbats are retarding the advancement of gifted individuals, and they call themselves "progressive."

They resent not being enrolled in the gifted classes themselves, so like the tyrants they are, they have to try to impose their stupidity and hypocrisy on others.

What particularly caught my eye was this sentence from the link:
The school district analyzed the demographics of the program and found that “more than 70 percent of students enrolled in the program were white and Asian, even though nearly 80 percent of all Boston public school students are Hispanic and Black,” GBH reported.

I thought that Boston is a predominantly white city. It seems this will drastically change in the near future.

......I thought that Boston is a predominantly white city. ......

The topic is Boston Public Schools.
Yes, I know. And my post was exactly about them.
Then you don't know much about the area at all.
Yes, I have to admit I don't know much about that area. I just an outsider who tries to look in.
The Boston public schools are quite...diverse. Most major metropolitan areas in the NE are more so than some might realize.

Yes, I have to admit I don't know much about that area. I just an outsider who tries to look in.
The Boston public schools are quite...diverse. Most major metropolitan areas in the NE are more so than some might realize.
Okay, but the link says that nearly 80% of all Boston public school students are the Blacks and Hispanics. It is not about the diversity per se. These groups get to be predominant.

Okay, but the link says that nearly 80% of all Boston public school students are the Blacks and Hispanics. It is not about the diversity per se. These groups get to be predominant.
It is what it is.

Forum List

Back