Boston Celtics all-star Krazy Kyrie Irving apologizes for saying “F*** Thanksgiving!!!” on Wednesday

Who won? Looking at the result from hindsight the side that won was the wrong side.

Only if you think traitors should have destroyed the United States.
Look at what's been done to this unfortunate plot of land. Look at who is yammering about fuck Thanksgiving. The United States would not be destroyed. It would have been improved and this kind of nonsense would not happen.

The right side won, only a fool would think that a group trying to commit treason should win.
It's only treason since the South lost. Had they won they would have been the founding father Patriots of a new country.

We already had a country didn't need a new one, so I am glad the coward, ass traitors lost.
You end up with fools saying fuck Thanksgiving anyway.

Ain't cha just sooo proud?

Does a person have to be a fan of Thanksgiving in order to play professional basketball? Just like a person has to be a fan of standing before the national anthem to play professional football?

Freedom is when right wingers get everything they want, and not when eft wingers get what they want, right? (excuse the pun).

Why do democrats hate everything about the US? Whether its the flag, the anthem, Thanks Giving, etc.

Does a person have to be a fan of Thanksgiving in order to play professional basketball? Just like a person has to be a fan of standing before the national anthem to play professional football?

Freedom is when right wingers get everything they want, and not when eft wingers get what they want, right? (excuse the pun).

Regressives don’t seem to understand the concept of national unity and pride. If we don’t have unity for our nation, then why are you here? The answer is obvious, the regressives want to rip the country apart. You play your identity politics and promote tribalism, right out of the Marxist playbook. You think this isn’t going to lead us to a dark place?

Why do democrats hate everything about the US? Whether its the flag, the anthem, Thanks Giving, etc.

Because they are Marxists, whether they know it or not. The Democrats and their MSM propagandists have trained them well over the last several decades.

Regressives don’t seem to understand the concept of national unity and pride. If we don’t have unity for our nation, then why are you here? The answer is obvious, the regressives want to rip the country apart. You play your identity politics and promote tribalism, right out of the Marxist playbook. You think this isn’t going to lead us to a dark place?

Your answer is funny.

Yes, the right want "national unity", they have flags and songs and pledges of allegiance and all of that. But they want "national unity" on their terms and ONLY on their terms.

"Either you're with us, or against us", it's that simple. If a right winger wants to spend lots of money to build a wall, then anyone who opposes that wall is "anti-American". If the right winger wants to ban gay marriage then you're "anti-American" if you oppose that ban.

Really it's simple bullying.

I'm on the left and I believe in national unity. But I also believe in freedom, equality and rights. I think life is a balance, when "national unity" becomes too much, then people's freedoms get trampled on, then what's the point of "national unity"?

You don't want "national unity" where everyone gets one person, one vote. All of a sudden this freedom to decide how the country is run gets called "mob rule".

Dems have always wanted mob rule, the founding fathers did not.

The problem with your arguments is that you'll argue one thing to get what you want here, and oppose that very same argument elsewhere to get what you want there.

Your answer is funny.

Yes, the right want "national unity", they have flags and songs and pledges of allegiance and all of that. But they want "national unity" on their terms and ONLY on their terms.

"Either you're with us, or against us", it's that simple. If a right winger wants to spend lots of money to build a wall, then anyone who opposes that wall is "anti-American". If the right winger wants to ban gay marriage then you're "anti-American" if you oppose that ban.

I'm on the left and I believe in national unity. But I also believe in freedom, equality and rights. I think life is a balance, when "national unity" becomes too much, then people's freedoms get trampled on, then what's the point of "national unity"?

You don't want "national unity" where everyone gets one person, one vote. All of a sudden this freedom to decide how the country is run gets called "mob rule".

The problem with your arguments is that you'll argue one thing to get what you want here, and oppose that very same argument elsewhere to get what you want there.

So if you call something "anti-American", that's bullying??

I think we have a huge worldwide problem with low testosterone then. Wait, is that bullying???

Your answer is funny.

Funny how you seem to think having national unity and believing in freedom, equality, and rights cannot go together.

You’re either “with us or against us” is exactly how the left wing radicals operate, yet you never denounce them.

Do you believe in having national borders and border control? If yes, then why get so upset over having a better wall to keep illegals out?

When has the right ever wanted to “ban” gay marriage? Gay marriage is legal in all states. What the radicals demand is that the government recognize it and thus force everyone eles to recognize it by fiat.

The rest of your arguement is nonsensical as usual, claiming I am somehow against one person one vote.

As far as bullying goes, no one has that down like the radical left. You’re either with their insane PC politics, or you’re a “racist” or a “transphobe”, and they’ll do everything to destroy your life.

Your answer is funny.

Funny how you seem to think having national unity and believing in freedom, equality, and rights cannot go together.

You’re either “with us or against us” is exactly how the left wing radicals operate, yet you never denounce them.

Do you believe in having national borders and border control? If yes, then why get so upset over having a better wall to keep illegals out?

When has the right ever wanted to “ban” gay marriage? Gay marriage is legal in all states. What the radicals demand is that the government recognize it and thus force everyone eles to recognize it by fiat.

The rest of your arguement is nonsensical as usual, claiming I am somehow against one person one vote.

As far as bullying goes, no one has that down like the radical left. You’re either with their insane PC politics, or you’re a “racist” or a “transphobe”, and they’ll do everything to destroy your life.

Do I need to come on here and denounce everyone I think needs denouncing? Do I need to denounce left wing radicals to you? That's be pointless, wouldn't it?

So, national unity and freedom, equality and rights go together? No, almost never. Why? Because national unity is about forcing people to do things, whereas freedom, equality and rights are about not forcing people to do things. Kind of slight contradiction there.

I'm not upset about having borders. I'm just a bit miffed about why Trump thinks an expensive wall is necessary when there are cheaper and BETTER options.

The right is all for saving money, except when they're the ones who want to spend it. Hence why they never come out of office having reduced anything to do with money.

When has the right ever wanted to ban gay marriage? Hmmm.... always. Well, not every single person in the right, but many, most.

Do you need me to prove it.

The 13 states that still ban same-sex marriage - CNN

Fri February 13, 2015
"
The 13 states that still ban same-sex marriage"

Shall we have a bet before go look that these'll all be right wing states?

Arkansas, Georgia, Louisiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Texas, Ohio, Tennessee.

Every single one of these states voted for Trump. A surprise? No.

In 2015 support for gay marriage rose to 60%, which means 40% of people oppose it. So when did the right want to ban gay marriage? Well, today, yesterday, the day before, last year, last decade, last century. You know. Always.

900px-Public_opinion_of_same-sex_marriage_in_USA_by_state.svg.png

Here's a map, the bluer it is, the more support. Red means more than 50% oppose it. Oh, two right wing states.

Without judges enforcing the constitution, it wouldn't have happened in a lot of states, especially some of the ones I showed before.

You call democracy where everyone's vote is EQUAL (remember we're talking equality here) "mob rule".

I mean, I even quoted you saying it. So, no, I know you don't support proper democracy, because YOU'VE SAID IT.

I'm not the radical left and I'm not going to support them either. But for you to come on here and try and deflect by saying "the radical left does this that and the other" instead of looking at EVERYONE who does this that and the other, is absurd.

Your answer is funny.

Do I need to come on here and denounce everyone I think needs denouncing? Do I need to denounce left wing radicals to you? That's be pointless, wouldn't it?

So, national unity and freedom, equality and rights go together? No, almost never. Why? Because national unity is about forcing people to do things, whereas freedom, equality and rights are about not forcing people to do things. Kind of slight contradiction there.

I'm not upset about having borders. I'm just a bit miffed about why Trump thinks an expensive wall is necessary when there are cheaper and BETTER options.

The right is all for saving money, except when they're the ones who want to spend it. Hence why they never come out of office having reduced anything to do with money.

When has the right ever wanted to ban gay marriage? Hmmm.... always. Well, not every single person in the right, but many, most.

Fri February 13, 2015
"

Arkansas, Georgia, Louisiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Texas, Ohio, Tennessee.

In 2015 support for gay marriage rose to 60%, which means 40% of people oppose it. So when did the right want to ban gay marriage? Well, today, yesterday, the day before, last year, last decade, last century. You know. Always.

Here's a map, the bluer it is, the more support. Red means more than 50% oppose it. Oh, two right wing states.

Without judges enforcing the constitution, it wouldn't have happened in a lot of states, especially some of the ones I showed before.

You call democracy where everyone's vote is EQUAL (remember we're talking equality here) "mob rule".

I mean, I even quoted you saying it. So, no, I know you don't support proper democracy, because YOU'VE SAID IT.

I'm not the radical left and I'm not going to support them either. But for you to come on here and try and deflect by saying "the radical left does this that and the other" instead of looking at EVERYONE who does this that and the other, is absurd.

Show me the text of any law that bans gay marriage. You should also be able to provide examples of people being jailed for breaking these “bans”.

Try to think for yourself instead of parroting CNN’s headlines. None of those states bans gay marriage, read the text of their laws.

Your answer is funny.

Fri February 13, 2015
"

Show me the text of any law that bans gay marriage. You should also be able to provide examples of people being jailed for breaking these “bans”.

Try to think for yourself instead of parroting CNN’s headlines. None of those states bans gay marriage, read the text of their laws.

Why would I show you the text of any law that bans gay marriage?

You're so far off on a tangent it's unbelievable.

I said "But they want "national unity" on their terms and ONLY on their terms."

Just because they don't get their terms, doesn't mean they don't WANT IT on their terms.

Try responding to what people say, instead of reading two words and deciding you know what they want to say. It's really fucking annoying.

Your answer is funny.

Fri February 13, 2015
"

Just because they don't get their terms, doesn't mean they don't WANT IT on their terms.

Try responding to what people say, instead of reading two words and deciding you know what they want to say. It's really fucking annoying.

In other words you cannot show me the text of any law that “bans” gay marriage.

Thanks for playing weirdo.

Your answer is funny.

Fri February 13, 2015
"

In other words you cannot show me the text of any law that “bans” gay marriage.

Thanks for playing weirdo.

Can you show me who won the 1843 Super Bowl? Can you? If you can't then you lose this debate.

Forum List

Back