Born in 1986, and barely even remembers the 1990s

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
Today at the High School (that I have to pay for, and be granted a deal, because I am not entitled to it).

I was asked by the Psychologist and my teacher at a special meeting..

Why my views on things, and my knowledge and abilities is so modern and up to date and extremely state of the art, at the age of 28, almost 29, When what is "brand spanking new" is most usually the domain of teenagers today.

I told her that it is because the educational materials today, is what is available today to learn from, I came here I didn't know anything about anything, I mean really.

And unfortunately this is my golden age as a student.

I was harassed, bullied, abused and neglected by the system back in the 1990s when I should have received my education.

I really don't know anything today, I am now learning, just like a teenager.

I only have so much time left to get what I need completed before I am forced to complete it under a whole different household because my dad is aging and ailing.

I know I am very intelligent, but that isn't the issue.

The issue is, today is my golden age of learning.

I was born in 1986, and I grew up in the 1990s, and because I am just now learning anything... I barely even remember the 1990s.

Because when people enter school, their memory of their earlier years dissipates because of the constant education and socialization.

Bill Clinton's face is foggy to me, and I was 14 when he left office... because this is the time of my formal educational process.

That's my killer problem today.

Killer, you never stop learning as a human....You go through various stages and you need to be prepared, or die young and leave a pretty corpse...

Today at the High School (that I have to pay for, and be granted a deal, because I am not entitled to it).

I was asked by the Psychologist and my teacher at a special meeting..

Why my views on things, and my knowledge and abilities is so modern and up to date and extremely state of the art, at the age of 28, almost 29, When what is "brand spanking new" is most usually the domain of teenagers today.

I told her that it is because the educational materials today, is what is available today to learn from, I came here I didn't know anything about anything, I mean really.

And unfortunately this is my golden age as a student.

I was harassed, bullied, abused and neglected by the system back in the 1990s when I should have received my education.

I really don't know anything today, I am now learning, just like a teenager.

I only have so much time left to get what I need completed before I am forced to complete it under a whole different household because my dad is aging and ailing.

I know I am very intelligent, but that isn't the issue.

The issue is, today is my golden age of learning.

I was born in 1986, and I grew up in the 1990s, and because I am just now learning anything... I barely even remember the 1990s.

Because when people enter school, their memory of their earlier years dissipates because of the constant education and socialization.

Bill Clinton's face is foggy to me, and I was 14 when he left office... because this is the time of my formal educational process.

That's my killer problem today.
Yeah, but I bet you know a smooth reticulum when you see one. :slap:

29 years old and you're still a dependant? You need to grow the fuck up. I think joining the military will bootstrap you into adulthood. You'll need a GED though.

Forum List

Back