Boris sacks Minister for her "Muslimness"

In a culture dripping with racial tensions hiring a minority has risks for the majority even with the best of intentions

So if people’s “Christiansen” or “Jewishness” makes others “uncomfortable….it is ok to fire them?
The Christians and Jews arent out there beheading people, if you say something bad about their religion, moron.

I guess the question to ask is are you better off with or without Muslims in politics....or even on the same island for that matter......

Muslim women are even worse in politics as they have to STFU at home if married but run their mouth no end when away from it.
We have our own stupid Muslim bitches who spew filth all the time. I wish an illegal would T-bone their car.

1642898556914.png

You stupid ****.She was elected.
You are even more clueless when discussing your country

and I didnt think that was possible based on your comments about America

in the future try reading your own material before shooting your mouth off

Mark Spencer, the chief whip, has said a Conservative MP was referring to him when she accused a member of government of telling her she had been sacked from her ministerial post because her Muslim faith was “making colleagues uncomfortable”.

What a goofball you are

We have our own stupid Muslim bitches who spew filth all the time. I wish an illegal would T-bone their car.

View attachment 591606
Yeah. I have a real problem with Omar being in Congress. We opened our doors to her, fed her, housed her and in return she spits on our nation every chance she gets. I wish they would put her on a plane, fly her over her precious home country of Somalia, put a parachute on her and push her out.

You are even more clueless when discussing your country

and I didnt think that was possible based on your comments about America

in the future try reading your own material before shooting your mouth off

Mark Spencer, the chief whip, has said a Conservative MP was referring to him when she accused a member of government of telling her she had been sacked from her ministerial post because her Muslim faith was “making colleagues uncomfortable”.

What a goofball you are
Splitting hairs now pig boy. Get back in your sty.

Johnson opens an enquiry into something that he will be the subject of. Nobody expects to see anything from this. They should have asked a Judge to take it and make it independent.
The toru fish is rotting at all parts of the body.

Forum List

Back