Boris rocked as senior ministers quit over his lying

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Odds are Johnson will go tonight. Tomorrow is PMQs which he hates and after that he is due to appear before a commons committee. He is likely to be roasted there anyway.

He is a lying tory **** and his time is up. There is no way back from this.

Odds are Johnson will go tonight. Tomorrow is PMQs which he hates and after that he is due to appear before a commons committee. He is likely to be roasted there anyway.

He is a lying tory **** and his time is up. There is no way back from this.

Don't worry, your country will still be 97% white, just the way you like it.

They are queueing up to resign tonight. I dont want him to go but its hard to escape the party mood round here.

hoping Boris holds on...i bet he will
There is a key election next week in the tory party and the rebels are fielding a slate of candidates. If they get in they will change the rules of the party and that way he will be out.
Maybe 3 weeks if he doesnt go before.

Don't worry, if things get too bad in "The Empire" ... this guy has the power to dissolve Parliament and become your supreme leader ...

d31ccd0a67556265d360a93e913fb2ff.jpg

Don't worry, if things get too bad in "The Empire" ... this guy has the power to dissolve Parliament and become your supreme leader ...

View attachment 666823

I wonder what made you choose that picture.

The consequences of the last such attempt. Charles’ decision led to a civil war (King vs. parliament), a trial, his head chopped off, and a republican government established in the UK.

I wonder what made you choose that picture.

The consequences of the last such attempt. Charles’ decision led to a civil war (King vs. parliament), a trial, his head chopped off, and a republican government established in the UK.

Actually, if you're looking for pictures of Charles looking foolish, it's not hard find. The hard part is choosing among the hundreds of such photos available.

And ... the last time a sitting Parliament was dissolved by a monarch before the end of its term was 1830. The monarch was William IV, 181 years AFTER the execution of Charles I.

^ Alec Cawley
·
In theory, she could dissolve Parliament. But she could not take control of the country. There would be a general election, a new Parliament would be elected, and that new Parliament would pass laws ensuring that the situation never recurred. Those might involve removing the monarch.

I've heard you sing that song before.

How many stanzas does this song have?
I have underestimated histotal lack of self respect. There have been 18 resignations since last night. Anybody else would have gone.

He has just done PMQs where the House was laughing at him.Most of the calls for him to resign were from his own MPs.

I hope it drags on as long possible.By spending their time backstabbing it reduces the time they have to implement their awful policies.

^ Alec Cawley
·
In theory, she could dissolve Parliament. But she could not take control of the country. There would be a general election, a new Parliament would be elected, and that new Parliament would pass laws ensuring that the situation never recurred. Those might involve removing the monarch.
28 gone now. Has he given you a call yet ? You could be the new Chair.

Forum List

Back