Boris Johnson: This is what a leader looks like

So much for him being "Britain's Trump".

Sure, he was initially skeptical of the COVID problem and he's also populist, white nationalist with bad hair.

But Boris is smarter and he can actually LEAD.

Sorry, giving a prewritten speech isn't, in and of itself, leadership.

What is leadership, is taking inscrupted questions for an hour and a half. Or ordering your task force to take questions and concerns from 50 governors. Calling out the offending nation and not being afraid to call it by a name that reflects its origin. Leadership is blocking travel from a major trading partner, against the wishes and advice of others, when you know calls of "racism" and political knives will come out for you. In the process, saving countless American (and Canadians too probably) lives.

Johnson seems decent in his looking out for the UK. It nothing compared to what Trump has had to faced, wisely and tirelessly done to date.

You're so deep in the Trump Tank that I can hear a distinct echo when reading your posts. Careful though, if you get too far up Donnie's ass you're gonna run into Sean Hannity, Judge Jeanine and Devin Nunes. Mighty tight quarters! :cool:

I just call it as I see it. Trumps not perfect, but he's the disrupter that's needed and more of a straight shooter than most politicians today.

Would a nice prepared speech by Trump everyday appease the masses, or would you like a more transparent, accountable, informative government in your Republic?

The only folks who enjoy his off the cuff idiocy, narcissism, vulgarity, racism and amorality are MAGA-hatters.

The rest of us prefer dignity, intellect and most of all ... TRUTH

I'd wear a MAGA hat if I didn't think it would draw more heat from the already covert creeps in this country. I don't want to give them bright red target to follow when they are down the street.

Also, I'd probably be spit at by the same people whose lives have been quietly destroyed but they are too naive to know it.

Nothing wrong with wanting success for ones nations as long as you are treated fairly. Leaders are elected to look after their own citizens, not some communist abusive shytehole government that is keen on ruling us all.

Last edited:

Sure, he was initially skeptical of the COVID problem and he's also populist, white nationalist with bad hair.

What is leadership, is taking inscrupted questions for an hour and a half. Or ordering your task force to take questions and concerns from 50 governors. Calling out the offending nation and not being afraid to call it by a name that reflects its origin. Leadership is blocking travel from a major trading partner, against the wishes and advice of others, when you know calls of "racism" and political knives will come out for you. In the process, saving countless American (and Canadians too probably) lives.

Johnson seems decent in his looking out for the UK. It nothing compared to what Trump has had to faced, wisely and tirelessly done to date.

You're so deep in the Trump Tank that I can hear a distinct echo when reading your posts. Careful though, if you get too far up Donnie's ass you're gonna run into Sean Hannity, Judge Jeanine and Devin Nunes. Mighty tight quarters! :cool:

I just call it as I see it. Trumps not perfect, but he's the disrupter that's needed and more of a straight shooter than most politicians today.

Would a nice prepared speech by Trump everyday appease the masses, or would you like a more transparent, accountable, informative government in your Republic?

The only folks who enjoy his off the cuff idiocy, narcissism, vulgarity, racism and amorality are MAGA-hatters.

In other words, you prefer style over substance.

What has Donald Trump said at one of his Greatest Hits Rallies in the past 3+ years that was, ehh ... "substantive"?

I'd wear a MAGA hat if I didn't think it would draw more heat from the already covert creeps in this country. I don't want to give them bright red target to follow when they are own the street.

Also, I'd probably be spit at by the same people whose lives have been quietly destroyed but they are too naive to know it.

Nothing wrong with wanting success for ones nations as long as you are treated fairly. Leaders are elected to look after their own citizens, not some communist abusive shytehole government that is keen on ruling us all.

I think you said you'd gladly trade Trudeau for Donnie.

To sweeten the deal, I'll toss in Pence, Nunes, Meadows, Betsy Wetsy DeVos, Moscow Mitch and Billy Barf.

PLUS, like with Amazon Prime, I'll pay all the shipping charges!

What has Donald Trump said at one of his Greatest Hits Rallies in the past 3+ years that was, ehh ... "substantive"?

Obviously you don't understand the difference between style and substance or you would have asked what has President Trump done, not what has he said.

I'd wear a MAGA hat if I didn't think it would draw more heat from the already covert creeps in this country. I don't want to give them bright red target to follow when they are own the street.

To sweeten the deal, I'll toss in Pence, Nunes, Meadows, Betsy Wetsy DeVos, Moscow Mitch and Billy Barf.

You can save all the shipping hassle, how about we just trade your protected Constitution for my laughed-at-by-the-authorities Charter of Rights and Freedoms?

I'll gladly chip in for the extra weight surcharge.

Donnie and his loyal sidekick Billy Barf weigh in at a combined 700 pounds. You sure you know what you're gettin' into? :D

You can save all the shipping hassle, how about we just trade your protected Constitution for my laughed-at-by-the-authorities Charter of Rights and Freedoms?

Don't know much about your Charter - So no deal on that. This will be a leader trade only. Hell, I'd take Boris over the Dumpster!

Obviously you don't understand the difference between style and substance or you would have asked what has President Trump done, not what has he said.

Oh, I'm totally familiar with what Donnie has "done" - Turn us into a Banana Republic for idiots!

banana-republic-720.jpg

Donnie and his loyal sidekick Billy Barf weigh in at a combined 700 pounds. You sure you know what you're gettin' into? :D

I didn't till I thought about the elephant cage???

Trump is the closest thing to Jesus this country has ever known......the Mormons were wrong about when Jesus came to America....he is here now....

Praise be upon him

Trump is the closest thing to Jesus this country has ever known......the Mormons were wrong about when Jesus came to America....he is here now....

Praise be upon him

Donnie's crown of thorns may explain his constant victimhood and airing of grievances ... Festivus-style! :)

1572128625080.jpg

Last edited:

Praise be upon him

Is it fanaticism, fantasy or flatulism? SOS

TRANSLATION: I hated Boris just like Trump for the skepticism, populism, nationalism and bad hair they share.

TRANSLATION: Boris talks to my level in a way I can both like, relate to and understand, so now I'm jiggy with him because now I can use that as another new way of putting down Donald!

Forum List

Back