Boris Johnson: This is what a leader looks like

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
So much for him being "Britain's Trump".

Sure, he was initially skeptical of the COVID problem and he's also populist, white nationalist with bad hair.

But Boris is smarter and he can actually LEAD.

Sure, he was initially skeptical of the COVID problem and he's also populist, white nationalist with bad hair.

I guess he hasn't heard that it is a DemocratIC hoax.

Dr Love has a severe case of Covfefe-16.......

My theory is that Donald Trump IS the virus that's attacking the planet at present. :)

ul6atpka8qo41.jpg

Sorry, giving a prewritten speech isn't, in and of itself, leadership.

What is leadership, is taking inscrupted questions for an hour and a half. Or ordering your task force to take questions and concerns from 50 governors. Calling out the offending nation and not being afraid to call it by a name that reflects its origin. Leadership is blocking travel from a major trading partner, against the wishes and advice of others, when you know calls of "racism" and political knives will come out for you. In the process, saving countless American (and Canadians too probably) lives.

Johnson seems decent in his looking out for the UK. It's nothing compared to what Trump has had to face, wisely and tirelessly done to date.

Last edited:

According to Gallup, 60% of Americans think President Trump is a real leader on this issue.

Trump's response to the novel coronavirus pandemic may be behind his higher overall approval rating. Americans give the president generally positive reviews for his handling of the situation, with 60% approving and 38% disapproving. Ninety-four percent of Republicans, 60% of independents and 27% of Democrats approve of his response.

And it's not just Gallup that thinks so.

I guess he hasn't heard that it is a DemocratIC hoax.

Not a "democratic" hoax because we didnt vote on it.

It is a Democrat hoax though.

According to Gallup, 60% of Americans think President Trump is a real leader on this issue.

Trump's response to the novel coronavirus pandemic may be behind his higher overall approval rating. Americans give the president generally positive reviews for his handling of the situation, with 60% approving and 38% disapproving. Ninety-four percent of Republicans, 60% of independents and 27% of Democrats approve of his response.

Public opinion is turning against this Democrat solution too. Give this a week and people will be DEMANDING we go back to work and recognize this "crisis" for what it is

Yeah, people are kinda dumb. They're mostly just happy to be getting a check. But wait until thousands start dying and our hospitals reach critical mass thanks to his dithering. It'll tank like the Hindenburg.

2nph6m.jpg

Yeah, people are kinda dumb. They're mostly just happy to be getting a check. But wait until thousands start dying and our hospitals reach critical mass thanks to his dithering. It'll tank like the Hindenburg.

2nph6m.jpg

Democrats still hoping for a real crisis with massive deaths.

Let me know when it catches up to the flu, or cancer, or heart disease.

Public opinion is turning against this Democrat solution too. Give this a week and people will be DEMANDING we go back to work and recognize this "crisis" for what it is

If I give you a ticket to Spain, will you go?

What is leadership, is taking inscrupted questions for an hour and a half. Or ordering your task force to take questions and concerns from 50 governors. Calling out the offending nation and not being afraid to call it by a name that reflects its origin. Leadership is blocking travel from a major trading partner, against the wishes and advice of others, when you know calls of "racism" and political knives will come out for you. In the process, saving countless American (and Canadians too probably) lives.

Johnson seems decent in his looking out for the UK. It nothing compared to what Trump has had to faced, wisely and tirelessly done to date.

You're so deep in the Trump Tank that I can hear a distinct echo when reading your posts. Careful though, if you get too far up Donnie's ass you're gonna run into Sean Hannity, Judge Jeanine and Devin Nunes. Mighty tight quarters! :cool:

Johnson seems decent in his looking out for the UK. It nothing compared to what Trump has had to faced, wisely and tirelessly done to date.

You're so deep in the Trump Tank that I can hear a distinct echo when reading your posts. Careful though, if you get too far up Donnie's ass you're gonna run into Sean Hannity, Judge Jeanine and Devin Nunes. Mighty tight quarters! :cool:

Send Death Angel to Italy. That way, DA can find out what this country will look like in another month.

I just call it as I see it. Trumps not perfect, but he's the disrupter that's needed and more of a straight shooter than most politicians today.

Would a nice prepared speech by Trump everyday appease the masses, or would you like a more transparent, accountable, informative government in your Republic?

2nph6m.jpg

In other words you're hoping the crisis will last until the elections because you think that is the only way poor old Dumb Joe can win. While you are wallowing in joy that America is suffering most Americans are expressing their appreciation for the leadership the President is showing. You are proof positive that some "people are kinda dumb."

Yeah! Used to know a girl from Barcelona. I THINK I would love to see her again

I just call it as I see it. Trumps not perfect, but he's the disrupter that's needed and more of a straight shooter than most politicians today.

Would a nice prepared speech by Trump everyday appease the masses, or would you like a more transparent, accountable, informative government in your Republic?

The only folks who enjoy his off the cuff idiocy, narcissism, vulgarity, racism and amorality are MAGA-hatters.

The rest of us prefer dignity, intellect and most of all ... TRUTH

The only folks who enjoy his off the cuff idiocy, narcissism, vulgarity, racism and amorality are MAGA-hatters.

The rest of us prefer dignity, intellect and most of all ... TRUTH

In other words, you prefer style over substance.

2nph6m.jpg

Democrats still hoping for a real crisis with massive deaths.

Let me know when it catches up to the flu, or cancer, or heart disease.

I had the flu last year. I have cancer. I don't have heart disease. I sure as hell don't want coronavirus and I will do all I can to prevent it. I sure as hell don't wish it on anyone. Reality. Take a dose.

Yeah! Used to know a girl from Barcelona. I THINK I would love to see her again

Was she spicy? :D

aOdg9o3_700b.jpg

Forum List

Back