Boris jets out of the UK for a holiday in Marbella

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I wonder who is paying for this holiday ? Meanwhile, he has left the country in the hands of his deputy Dominic Raab, a man so stupid that it cant be measured. Check out this clip of him explaining what misoginy is.

The scary thing is that BlowJo is so shit it wont make any difference to our national security. Such is the dearth of talent in British conservatism.

I wonder who is paying for this holiday ? Meanwhile, he has left the country in the hands of his deputy Dominic Raab, a man so stupid that it cant be measured. Check out this clip of him explaining what misoginy is.

The scary thing is that BlowJo is so shit it wont make any difference to our national security. Such is the dearth of talent in British conservatism.

Boris jets out of the UK for a holiday in Marbella​

With any luck you are. Just because....... :thup:

Hopefully the engines fall off of the plane.

Oh...what good would it do?

A new stooge would simply be appointed.

Probably from the 'left' this time.

The guy he has left in charge was foreign sec until a few weeks ago. He was sacked for staying on holiday as Afghanistan fell. We are in a worse state now than we were then.
Just be glad you never had Drumph for a prime minister. Drumph makes Boris look awfully good.

I wish Biden, Kamala and Pelosi would take a very long holiday on the other side of the pond. I understand Somalia is wonderful this time of year.

Bugger! He's gone to Marbella, on the "Costa Criminal", only a two hour drive from us. Amazed the Spanish let him in.

Forum List

Back