Border Wall

No, you are misrepresenting what you said. If those in charge of immigration truly wanted to allow everyone in they can. It does NOT say they must turn people away. We didn't for decades.
if they change the law,, but they havent and they are required to protect the states from invasion and that they are not doing,,,

Let me get this straight, why do the left think we need a border wall built around the Capitol to protect our country before the Sept 18th protest and yet we don't need a wall at our southern border to protect our country because "walls don't work" and are "un-American"?

Two very different things.

I'd assume a wall around the Capitol would be manned enough to stop people getting in.

The wall on the border could never be 100% manned.

Two very different things.
I'd assume a wall around the Capitol would be manned enough to stop people getting in.
The wall on the border could never be 100% manned.
Why not? We've got soldiers sitting in their barracks doing nothing.

Let me get this straight, why do the left think we need a border wall built around the Capitol to protect our country before the Sept 18th protest and yet we don't need a wall at our southern border to protect our country because "walls don't work" and are "un-American"?

The difference is we saw with the capitol riots what malignant repubublicans will do after they are defeated.
Mexicans don't care.

No doubt you will but they will never attempt to destroy democracy like your dear leader did.
LOL. They cried fraudulent election. A person with no chance of winning demanded recounts. They tried getting electors to change their votes. Hillary paid an attorney to lie to the FBI to investigate Russian collusion. They claimed Trump colluded with Russia. They cried illegitimate president. They refused to go to Trump's inauguration. They impeached Trump twice with no evidence, knowing that the Senate would not remove Trump from office.

LOL. They cried fraudulent election. A person with no chance of winning demanded recounts. They tried getting electors to change their votes. Hillary paid an attorney to lie to the FBI to investigate Russian collusion. They claimed Trump colluded with Russia. They cried illegitimate president. They refused to go to Trump's inauguration. They impeached Trump twice with no evidence, knowing that the Senate would not remove Trump from office.

All that could be correct but biden still won. He's a remarkable skilled politician.

The ONLY reason trump was never removed because the repigs had the numbers.

The Berlin Wall was longer than the wall at the Capitol and it was effective.

The Berlin Wall surrounded a half city, and was heavily manned. Literally if you tried to climb it, you'd get shot.

The US border, which is what you're supposed to be comparing it with, is much, MUCH longer.

Forum List

Back