Border Wall

Wait. Are you saying a fence around a single building is the same thing as a 2000 mile border wall?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Proof that a border wall works.
1631819296050.png

Yes, it's a poll that uses a representitive sample. What did you think they only asked 10 people?

It means it's going to cost a fortune to fix and right now they know where a weak spot is. Not that anyone hasn't also cut or climbed over the wall.

Pretty big lie it was his biggest promise that his crowds of rejects would regurgitate at every klan meeting campaign event..
it doesnt cost a fortune to put gates back on hinges,, did you know those were there before trump??

your TDS is noted and mocked,,

Record breaking? No. Expensive to fix. yes.

Yes it was record breaking. Since you didn't give me a site on what you were talking about I looked it up myself. The article even had pictures. No, it wasn't all that bad.

You mean like eminent domain? Is that the worst of it?

The fact that these people go to their ER's because they have no money or coverage. Who do you think ends up paying for that? The fact that their kids have to go to schools which are locally funded as well. The more kids you have in school, the more teachers and classrooms you need. The more classrooms and teachers you need, the more tax dollars it takes to support it. Then there's the fact a lot of them don't speak much English which holds back American kids sitting their bored while the teacher struggles with these students to try and get them to understand. Yes, the people on the southern border suffer the most from these invaders.

Most people are against him and his border policies to include 3 out of 4 border states.

Amid the worst pandemic in recent history, Trump gained 12 million more supporters than he had in his first election. He had to be doing something people liked.

I kind of want the border wall built so we can laugh our asses off at the tards when it doesn't affect the number of illegals getting into the US at all.

It would almost be worth the gazillion dollars it would cost.

If the Communists thought that would be the case they would have allowed Trump to have as much wall as he wanted. But they know walls work. They've worked here and everyplace in the world they are tried. That's why the Communists fought it tooth and nail.

so you admit there is no authority for them to tell a private company who they can or cant hire and are required to secure the borders???

now as usual you will run away,,,

If you say so........not that it's true but for some reason you seem to like making all the same stupid arguments and never get anywhere. Whatever.

I really hate Presidents that don't address problems, don't you?

He addressed 1% while not addressing the problem. You can address the issue through these kinds of court actions and continue to get nowhere.

There's no such thing as sanctuary cities and states? Not even the cities and state agree with you on that.

I don't really care. There is no such thing. States can not enforce immigration so technically every single city is a sanctuary city when the Federal government will do nothing.

The first thing we should do after we finish the wall is start sending Democrats to Mexico. Even though we got a million dirty, illiterate, unneeded and unskilled liabilities from Mexico, this could be a way of coming out ahead. And I'm sure it would piss off Mexico as much as their invasion is pissing us off.

If you say so........not that it's true but for some reason you seem to like making all the same stupid arguments and never get anywhere. Whatever.
so then show me where in the constitution your claim is covered??

I should you mine now show me yours???

I don't really care. There is no such thing. States can not enforce immigration so technically every single city is a sanctuary city when the Federal government will do nothing.
states can enforce immigration law by calling the feds when they have an illegal in custody,, and since theyve said they wont makes them a sanctuary state/city

so then show me where in the constitution your claim is covered??

I should you mine now show me yours???

No you didn't. You showed where it states that the Federal government is in charge of enforcing immigration. (who gets in and who doesn't) I've argued that for years.

We already have e-verify and it's never been ruled unconstitutional. It's jut not mandatory for all and it's not enforced.

states can enforce immigration law by calling the feds when they have an illegal in custody,, and since theyve said they wont makes them a sanctuary state/city

A state is not enforcing immigration there. They have no idea whether or not the person is here illegally. They can verify a persons identity but what happens is the Federal government says "hold them for us" or not. The Federal government has nowhere to keep the millions here illegally. They might pick them up where they are quickly processed and released and the person goes back to work the next day.

No you didn't. You showed where it states that the Federal government is in charge of enforcing immigration. (who gets in and who doesn't) I've argued that for years.

We already have e-verify and it's never been ruled unconstitutional. It's jut not mandatory for all and it's not enforced.
why are you lying about what I said??

A state is not enforcing immigration there. They have no idea whether or not the person is here illegally. They can verify a persons identity but what happens is the Federal government says "hold them for us" or not. The Federal government has nowhere to keep the millions here illegally. They might pick them up where they are quickly processed and released and the person goes back to work the next day.
youre playing word games,,,

its OK its standard for a retarded kid in the back of the bus to do,,

New Topics

Forum List

Back