Border Wall

my2¢ Mexican drug cartels are experts at digging tunnels. Illegal immigrants do not have the time, energy or skill to dig tunnels hundreds of yards long and twenty feet deep like the cartels do.

I don't think we'll be seeing much of that since the new walls also come with technology to help. Ground sensors will alert them of anything taking place underground. But even if they do, it would take them months to build, and it would only be a matter of time until we found the other end of them in our country.

A majority of people don't want the stupid walls, Mexico didn't pay for them and the weather is taking them out in Arizona.

We're not trying to keep weather out, we're trying to keep illegals out. Did it ever cross your mind that most people don't live by the border, or suffer the economic damage they bring with them? I live up north. You barely see any Mexicans up this way yet alone other south Americans.

The Border Patrol for the first time in their existence supported a US President when Trump ran because of that wall, and 87% of agents interviewed support the Trump wall. There is a reason for that. It makes their job easier and they can stop way more people with it.

The only people who care if Mexico paid for it or not is you on the left. The rest of us could care less how it's paid for, just as long as it's going up. What we spent for the wall is less than what we spend for food stamps for a little over half a month.

got any proof of that??
Sure,.

People don't want it.

Arizona weather, it's a bitch.

Mexico didn't pay for the wall

We're not trying to keep weather out, we're trying to keep illegals out.

Solid logic there. We didn't build the walls for them to survive the weather.

Did it ever cross your mind that most people don't live by the border, or suffer the economic damage they bring with them? I live up north. You barely see any Mexicans up this way yet alone other south Americans.

Oh, the border walls are only for those at the border? I guess those who live on the border aren't wanting to give up their land to build the wall because they want it after all or something.

The Border Patrol for the first time in their existence supported a US President when Trump ran because of that wall, and 87% of agents interviewed support the Trump wall. There is a reason for that. It makes their job easier and they can stop way more people with it.

Again, most Americans do not want the wall.

The only people who care if Mexico paid for it or not is you on the left. The rest of us could care less how it's paid for, just as long as it's going up. What we spent for the wall is less than what we spend for food stamps for a little over half a month.

Except when Trump lost the popular vote the first time that was his promise. Mexico would pay for the wall.

Sure,.

People don't want it.

Arizona weather, it's a bitch.

Mexico didn't pay for the wall
6 in 10 is not a solid majority and those gates are a specific area designed to deal with the monsoons and not an indication of fences succumbing to the weather,,

as for mexico paying for it, the money saved which is in the billions not going to mexico can be considered them paying for it,,,

face it your TDS has made you gullible and stupid,,,

Can you come up with a logical disagreement?

What's not logical about stating the truth? I have far less confidence in the wall than a double fence with a no man's land in-between.

Speaking of the illogical, equating the urbanized area surrounding the US Capitol that's relatively short in its circumference and using it in comparison to the vast US-Mexican border is totally stupid.

6 in 10 is not a solid majority and those gates are a specific area designed to deal with the monsoons and not an indication of fences succumbing to the weather,,

That's 60% of the population, Trump didn't even lose the popular vote by that much. The monsoons tore off the storm gates making them effectively useless.

as for mexico paying for it, the money saved which is in the billions not going to mexico can be considered them paying for it,,,

face it your TDS has made you gullible and stupid,,,

Sorry, Mexico didn't pay for it we did and the wall did not cause us to send less money to Mexico.

What's not logical about stating the truth? I have far less confidence in the wall than a double fence with a no man's land in-between.

Speaking of the illogical, equating the urbanized area surrounding the US Capitol that's relatively short in its circumference and using it in comparison to the vast US-Mexican border is totally stupid.
Yeah a 30ft concrete and steel wall is more worthless than a double fence. Jesus Christ.
I wasnt the one that said it. And even if i did, it doesnt make your post any less illogical. Something is better than nothing. Thats why you lock your doors.

So I guess that's why people are flying to Mexico from over 100 other countries to come across our border? I guess that's why the BP estimates at this rate, we will have over 2 million more illegals here by the end of the year?

Most of them will be rounded up and will be returned to Mexico under the Trumpy-Biden co-opt plan that sends asylum seekers back to Mexico to wait?

Most of them will be rounded up and will be returned to Mexico under the Trumpy-Biden co-opt plan that sends asylum seekers back to Mexico to wait?

Dementia had nothing to do with that. It was all Trump's plan. it was Dementia that canceled it. It had to go to the Supreme Court and they are the ones that told the dimwit he can't reverse that policy. Now we will wait to see if he obeys the court.

Not when you consider the lefts mantra that walls don't work.

Yeah a 30ft concrete and steel wall is more worthless than a double fence. Jesus Christ.
I wasnt the one that said it. And even if i did, it doesnt make your post any less illogical. Something is better than nothing. Thats why you lock your doors.

Yep, the double fence made a whole lot more sense to me.

1631818575481.png

That's 60% of the population, Trump didn't even lose the popular vote by that much. The monsoons tore off the storm gates making them effectively useless.

Sorry, Mexico didn't pay for it we did and the wall did not cause us to send less money to Mexico.
wro.ng,, thats 60% of the people asked,, and you know they didnt ask 335 million people,,

again thats one spot of the wall designed for a specific issue and doesnt mean all the wall is failing due to weather,,

and I dont give a fuck if mexico paid for it or not,, didnt you know all politicians lie??

Solid logic there. We didn't build the walls for them to survive the weather.

The walls were designed and material selected by the Army Corps of Engineers, private engineer firms Trump hired, and input from the Border Patrol. It only unhinged a couple of gates that were easily repaired and the monsoons that caused it were record breaking which nobody could predict, especially since the area was experiencing a drought.

Oh, the border walls are only for those at the border? I guess those who live on the border aren't wanting to give up their land to build the wall because they want it after all or something.

The people on the border experience the worse of it when these people get through. Not many hike 1400 miles north. They are poor people who's only concern is they are within our borders so most stay put.

Except when Trump lost the popular vote the first time that was his promise. Mexico would pay for the wall.

He won the nomination and presidency on his border plan. All the others were talking the same shit like immigration reform and path to citizenship. We Republicans never asked for path to citizenship or any reform. We demanded that the border be closed, and Trump won on that message alone.

Dementia had nothing to do with that. It was all Trump's plan. it was Dementia that canceled it. It had to go to the Supreme Court and they are the ones that told the dimwit he can't reverse that policy. Now we will wait to see if he obeys the court.
Title 42.

The Biden administration will extend a Trump-era border policy that allows for the swift expulsion of migrants encountered at the US-Mexico border indefinitely, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced Monday, as tens of thousands of migrants continue to cross into the United States monthly.

The public health authority, known as Title 42, was invoked at the onset of the coronavirus pandemic and has been criticized by immigrant advocates, attorneys, and health experts who argue it has no health basis and puts migrants in harm's way.

Since its implementation, more than 940,000 migrants have been swiftly expelled at the US southern border, according to US Customs and Border Protection.

wro.ng,, thats 60% of the people asked,, and you know they didnt ask 335 million people,,

Yes, it's a poll that uses a representitive sample. What did you think they only asked 10 people?
again thats one spot of the wall designed for a specific issue and doesnt mean all the wall is failing due to weather,,

It means it's going to cost a fortune to fix and right now they know where a weak spot is. Not that anyone hasn't also cut or climbed over the wall.

and I dont give a fuck if mexico paid for it or not,, didnt you know all politicians lie??

Pretty big lie it was his biggest promise that his crowds of rejects would regurgitate at every klan meeting campaign event..

Let me get this straight, why do the left think we need a border wall built around the Capitol to protect our country before the Sept 18th protest and yet we don't need a wall at our southern border to protect our country because "walls don't work" and are "un-American"?

Wait. Are you saying a fence around a single building is the same thing as a 2000 mile border wall?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

I kind of want the border wall built so we can laugh our asses off at the tards when it doesn't affect the number of illegals getting into the US at all.

It would almost be worth the gazillion dollars it would cost.

The walls were designed and material selected by the Army Corps of Engineers, private engineer firms Trump hired, and input from the Border Patrol. It only unhinged a couple of gates that were easily repaired and the monsoons that caused it were record breaking which nobody could predict, especially since the area was experiencing a drought.

Record breaking? No. Expensive to fix. yes.

The people on the border experience the worse of it when these people get through. Not many hike 1400 miles north. They are poor people who's only concern is they are within our borders so most stay put.

You mean like eminent domain? Is that the worst of it?

He won the nomination and presidency on his border plan. All the others were talking the same shit like immigration reform and path to citizenship. We Republicans never asked for path to citizenship or any reform. We demanded that the border be closed, and Trump won on that message alone.

Most people are against him and his border policies to include 3 out of 4 border states.

Overstays accounted for only 34 percent of illegal entries into the U.S. in 2004 but by 2014 they made up 66 percent of new entries. The study estimates 42 percent of the 11 million immigrants believed to be living in the U.S. illegally as of 2014 had overstayed their visa.

Forum List

Back