Border Wall

then of course you cant point to that authority in the constitution??

cause I can point to where they are required to secure the borders from foreign invasion,,

The Constitution states that the Federal government controls immigration. It does not state that they have to stop everyone from coming in. Controlling means they can allow anyone they want to allow in come in.

The Constitution states that the Federal government controls immigration. It does not state that they have to stop everyone from coming in. Controlling means they can allow anyone they want to allow in come in.
I asked for proof not your opinion,, they arent controlling immigration and thats different from telling a private company who they can or cant hire,,,

try reading article 4 section 4 and then tell me they are not required to secure the borders,,,

I asked for proof not your opinion,, they arent controlling immigration and thats different from telling a private company who they can or cant hire,,,

try reading article 4 section 4 and then tell me they are not required to secure the borders,,,

I've already addressed this.

It was an issue. That doesn't change the fact that Trump did nothing to address the problem.

How did that work for you?

I really hate Presidents that don't address problems, don't you?

Well, you go ahead and put up the exact same fence they are throwing up in Washington at the border and let's see how well it does.

So what are you telling us, you don't understand the difference between a temporary border and a permanent one?

I really hate Presidents that don't address problems, don't you?

First devised by the Trump administration, the expulsion policy weaponizes public health authority under Title 42 of the U.S. Code to effectively bar people from seeking asylum at the border – a flagrant violation of U.S. asylum laws and treaties, and the constitution. While the Biden administration is processing some asylum-seeking families and adults at the border, it has blocked and expelled many to danger since January 2021. In addition, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced that it would use a new August 2021 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) order, which adopts much of the same flawed reasoning as prior CDC Title 42 orders issued under the Trump administration, to continue to block and expel people seeking protection in the United States – further embracing the Trump administration’s policy of misusing public health authority to evade refugee law.

Rather than adopt sensible measures long recommended by epidemiologists and public health experts to safely restart asylum processing, the Biden administration has not only failed to end the expulsion policy but has escalated it. The administration is expanding the use of expulsion flights to transport migrants and asylum seekers long distances by plane to expel them far from where they entered the United States.

And how in the blue blazes fuck can democrats bitch about the unvaxxed US citizenry when they are allowing hundreds or thousands of untested illegals to come into this country and stay here, many of whom ARE carrying the virus?

Because Democrats are born hypocrites. You know, like how my body--my choice is now your body--our choice?

So what are you telling us, you don't understand the difference between a temporary border and a permanent one?
Someone claimed this fence works so why not use it on the border.

Of course the one Trump sort of built and didn't come close to finishing and cost millions is falling apart.

Maybe because we need to protect the seat of government against Americans who would tear it down.
Where as most of those trying to come across the border would walk a thousand miles to have what we get just by being born here. ps We do need better immigration laws.

Our immigration laws were fine before this dementia patient fucked them all up.

The United States allows a million foreigners to become citizens of this great place we built every single year. On top of that we issue nearly a million green cards and VISA's to allow outsiders the ability to take advantage of our jobs and education here. Then we can move to foreign aid this country passes to these countries every single year. That's on top of the hundreds of private charities our evil rich people contribute to help feed these people.

The world has 7.5 billion people on this planet, many of whom could use some help in one way or another. How many would you like to let in?

Someone claimed this fence works so why not use it on the border.

Of course the one Trump sort of built and didn't come close to finishing and cost millions is falling apart.

The walls are fine and it's Dementia who stopped the building of the wall. Now we had to pay the construction crews their contract and paying federal agents to guard the material we were going to use to build the wall so nobody steals the shit.

First devised by the Trump administration, the expulsion policy weaponizes public health authority under Title 42 of the U.S. Code to effectively bar people from seeking asylum at the border – a flagrant violation of U.S. asylum laws and treaties, and the constitution. While the Biden administration is processing some asylum-seeking families and adults at the border, it has blocked and expelled many to danger since January 2021. In addition, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced that it would use a new August 2021 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) order, which adopts much of the same flawed reasoning as prior CDC Title 42 orders issued under the Trump administration, to continue to block and expel people seeking protection in the United States – further embracing the Trump administration’s policy of misusing public health authority to evade refugee law.

Rather than adopt sensible measures long recommended by epidemiologists and public health experts to safely restart asylum processing, the Biden administration has not only failed to end the expulsion policy but has escalated it. The administration is expanding the use of expulsion flights to transport migrants and asylum seekers long distances by plane to expel them far from where they entered the United States.

So I guess that's why people are flying to Mexico from over 100 other countries to come across our border? I guess that's why the BP estimates at this rate, we will have over 2 million more illegals here by the end of the year?

There is no such thing. It's political mumbo jumbo. It's a federal issue, not a state issue.

But we have discussed this hundreds of times.
There's no such thing as sanctuary cities and states? Not even the cities and state agree with you on that.

The walls are fine and it's Dementia who stopped the building of the wall. Now we had to pay the construction crews their contract and paying federal agents to guard the material we were going to use to build the wall so nobody steals the shit.

A majority of people don't want the stupid walls, Mexico didn't pay for them and the weather is taking them out in Arizona.

Forum List

Back