Border SHUTDOWN!!!

t_samford

TSamford
Nov 3, 2008
Shutdown the border for all the mexico residents. The ones who come over here and just siphon off money from our economy should be deported. No ?'s asked.

So you think illegals can just come over here whenever they want and not pay taxes?

If you haven't noticed, we talk like intelligent people here. If you have an opinion on illegal immigration, the proper thing to do is to cite articles showing how bad the illegal immigration is and give a nice 5-sentenced, well structured paragraph on your opinion of illegal immigration. If you can't make the effort, why should we?

And personally I don't think there's a problem with illegal immigration.

And personally I don't think there's a problem with illegal immigration.

You're kidding me right?

How can someone actually think that, when we spend more on Illegal Immigrants overall then we do on the war in Iraq

And just take a look at the crime stats from Illegals in LA alone

Center for Immigration Studies

In Los Angeles, 95 percent of all outstanding warrants for homicide (which total 1,200 to 1,500) target illegal aliens. Up to two-thirds of all fugitive felony warrants (17,000) are for illegal aliens.

• A confidential California Department of Justice study reported in 1995 that 60 percent of the bloody 18th Street Gang in California is illegal (estimated membership: 20,000); police officers say the proportion is undoubtedly much greater. The gang collaborates with the Mexican Mafia, the dominant force in California prisons, on complicated drug distribution schemes, extortion, and drive-by assassinations, and is responsible for an assault or robbery every day in Los Angeles County. The gang has dramatically expanded its numbers over the last two decades by recruiting recently arrived youngsters, a vast proportion
illegal, from Central America and Mexico.

• The leadership of the Columbia Li’l Cycos gang, which uses murder and racketeering to control the drug market around L.A.’s MacArthur Park, was about 60 percent illegal in 2002, says former Assistant U.S. Attorney Luis Li. Frank "Pancho Villa" Martinez, a Mexican Mafia member and illegal alien, controlled the gang from prison, while serving time for felonious reentry following deportation.

but hey, there is no problem I guess

I have several thoughts on this issue.

1. It is beyond me why the State Attorneys General of several states effected by illegal immigration don't file a Writ of Mandamus in Federal Court against the Secretary of Homeland Security and the Administrator of ICE forcing them to do their job and comply with the law.

2. Speaking as someone who lives in a county that has led the nation in combating illegal immigration, I can tell you that quality of life has improved greatly since those measures went into effect. Our county was facing persistent crime from MS-13, illegals DUI and other crimes committed in large part by illegals. Our jails were over flowing with illegals, our schools were over crowded with illegals, our emergency rooms were jammed with illegals. Our "Hispanic" population jumped from less than 5% to over 15% of the county's population in less than 10 years. This was also at a time when our county was one of the fastest growing in the nation.

3. Two years ago our the Chairman of our County Council went to Capital Hill and called Congress on the carpet for not doing their jobs to enforce the border. He came back and instituted new rule for the police. The entire force was trained by ICE so the local police can enforce immigration laws. It is now the rule that EVERY person stopped by the police has their immigration status checked. If they are illegal they are detained until ICE can deport them. We have fill our jail and every surrounding county's jail. ICE can't deport them fast enough. As a consequence, the illegals have all moved to Fairfax and Arlington county, where they are loved even as they rape and murder their way through the county, good luck and good riddance.

CaleeeeeeforniiiiiAAAA's deficit hit 11.5 Billion Dollars yesterday dear dear David.. You get to help pay it dahlink! :lol::lol::lol:

so if you don't think it a problemo,, then pull down yer bailout sign whdoncha?

Shutdown the border for all the mexico residents. The ones who come over here and just siphon off money from our economy should be deported. No ?'s asked.
------------------------------------- good opinion , I think that ALL Importation of ALL third worlders should be Stopped completely . Same goes for 'first worlders' like the 'english' and other 'euro types' as they have been raised to live without Freedom of Speech and they fear Guns and self defense T-Sam . [ and i'm talking about STOPPING both legal and illegal importation of ALL importeds ] T-Sam .

Forum List

Back