Border Questions

The Mexicrat Party is only relevant in national elections as a result of illegal immigration. They couldn’t win Mexifornia, AZ, NV, NM and parts of TX without the illegal invasion….nearly all illegal alien spawn vote Mexicrat.
Mexicrats have put winning over the state of the nation…they’ll destroy the nation to win and White 6 and Mac1958 don’t give two shits because Orange Man Mean.
That's not it. He's just not worth giving up representative elected government for. Not even sure if you are responding, talking about the correct person in regard to the 4 questions of the thread. In my response to Leo's question of what's wrong with expecting them to go through proper channels, I said not a thing wrong with it. As for Donny, it's just now worth the billions, building a wall that can easily be climbed by anybody with access to Walmart or Home Depot. Getting over your wall is not a problem or getting around it for the most part. Personally don't care if you put up 2 4ft fences to hand warning signs on, 100 meters apart and mine the heck out of the center 50 meters. If you mean business, mean business and don't be squeamish, just throwing money at the problem of illegal aliens coming across the border without solving the crossing problem. Donny's dumb ass wall is just good for contributions and to favor friendly contractors. It doesn't stop dick.

If you guys are serious about addressing illegal immigration…

- mandate e-verify

- give harsh penalties for employers who hire illegal immigrants

Trillions of linear feet of fence / wall erected worldwide all for the same purpose and they don’t even work? Shouldn’t there be a massive class action case against fence / wall builders?
What about those pesky facts though?
You go ahead. I don't usually get involve in those class action things.

Or build guard towers with the border wall.
Which does nothing to prevent people from simply over-staying.

It’s really simple - they’re coming here because they can find jobs here. They have an incentive to get here and employers have an incentive to hire cheap labor. Remove those incentives to tackle the root of the issue.

Which is tolerable for the people who fit in here. We were founded as a white Christian country. The people who can assimilate when they come here are just fine.
So you’re ok with the illegal immigrants who are here and working. Interesting.

Not unless you are willing to give up voting, and it's actually meaning something.
I have always voted and will continue to vote. Been a US Citizen and having an ID must always be a requirement to vote. don't believe makala kamala harris that people "OF color" are too stupid to get an ID.

Leo123 The answer to all four of your questions is Democrats are deliberately flooding the country with illegals because they want One Party Rule at any cost.

Ultimately they will push for these folks to be citizens or they will just allow non-citizens to vote. They have already passed a measure in NYC to allow non-citizens to vote in local elections. They are paving the way and gullible, Democratic citizens blindly and obediently follow along.

This should not be a matter for debate. The border needs to be secured and proper protocols followed to become a citizen of this country.

Period

Ultimately they will push for these folks to be citizens or they will just allow non-citizens to vote. They have already passed a measure in NYC to allow non-citizens to vote in local elections. They are paving the way and gullible, Democratic citizens blindly and obediently follow along.
Illegals already vote. They work here under fake names and Social Security numbers. The IRS and Social Security Administration ADMIT IT.

Almost every ICE RAID ends up showing the same thing. All of them with FALSIFIED I-9 forms.

Illegals already vote. They work here under fake names and Social Security numbers. The IRS and Social Security Administration ADMIT IT.

Almost every ICE RAID ends up showing the same thing. All of them with FALSIFIED I-9 forms.

I am sure they do but Democrats are hoping to allow them all to vote. This is the true reason behind their lack of border control. They want power and they know that bringing in more people who are dependent on the government will help them gain more of it.

I am sure they do but Democrats are hoping to allow them all to vote. This is the true reason behind their lack of border control. They want power and they know that bringing in more people who are dependent on the government will help them gain more of it.
And that is why States will have to handle it themselves. Time to neuter the FED.

264428775_104745175397458_924201069732617957_n.jpg

Forum List

Back