Border Patrol has released more than 60,000 migrants into US under Biden- Migrants are often being released without court dates

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Someone please explain to me why you are doing this to your country?

Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has released more than 60,000 migrants into the U.S. since President Biden took office in January, as the administration has scrambled to deal with a dramatic surge in numbers at the border -- which critics say is a crisis of its own making.

Since February, 61,312 migrants have been released into the interior with either a Notice to Appear or an I-385, which fast tracks migrants out of custody with a notice to report to an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) office.

Just 47 migrants were released between October and the end of December. In January, 1,317 migrants were released. Then that number increased to 8,797 in February, and then rocketed to 26,282 in March and 26,233 in April.

Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has released more than 60,000 migrants into the U.S. since President Biden took office in January, as the administration has scrambled to deal with a dramatic surge in numbers at the border -- which critics say is a crisis of its own making.

Since February, 61,312 migrants have been released into the interior with either a Notice to Appear or an I-385, which fast tracks migrants out of custody with a notice to report to an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) office.

Just 47 migrants were released between October and the end of December. In January, 1,317 migrants were released. Then that number increased to 8,797 in February, and then rocketed to 26,282 in March and 26,233 in April.
Isnt it wonderful that one of these diseased illegals could show up at your doorstep?

This is essentially the Biden regime bringing illegal immigrants into America and setting them free
so Joe Depends is the top Coyote now.

Why should he remain in office? Why does he get to ignore the law?
Where is the media when this is all going on?

It’s called “the immigration process”. It’s how the process currently works.

If Anericans don’t like it, there should be new legislation to change the process.

What Trump did was unconstitutional, illegal, and expensive. Trump spent billions holding non-criminal immigrants in filthy “for profit” prison camps at a cost of $700 per day, per prisoner. $200 million to build the camps, and $25 billion on a wall that didn’t work.

Every year in Trump’s term, illegal crossings increased, as did the number of prisoners.

And none of it solved anything.

If Anericans don’t like it, there should be new legislation to change the process.

What Trump did was unconstitutional, illegal, and expensive. Trump spent billions holding non-criminal immigrants in filthy “for profit” prison camps at a cost of $700 per day, per prisoner. $200 million to build the camps, and $25 billion on a wall that didn’t work.

Every year in Trump’s term, illegal crossings increased, as did the number of prisoners.

Liar.
After Trump built the wall and made illegals wait in Mexico for their hearings the apprehensions dropped to record lows.
Then Xiden opened the border and apprehensions set records.
1621696017983.png

So now, Joe Biteme is just releasing the diseased illegals into the country. Please God let them show up at Dragonbitches door, she needs a good case of TB...

Bien is doing the chinese and globalist bidding destroying the country on purpose...aka treason.

No the immigration process is when you apply for citizenship and go through the proper channels then you come into the country. It is not skipping across the border as an illegal and sitting around waiting to be given a free pass.

If you think all of that is the "immigration process" then you have no 0 idea what the process actually is and have no idea what you're saying.

welcome to xiden and Harris’s america...illegal? just come on in, you’ll get cash, a hotel room, free medical care, and don’t worry we won’t bother to test you for covid, and certainly won’t bother you with a court date...

The woke communists won't be in power forever. It will be a headache to start deporting these people as they are found but it can be done.

Forum List

Back