Border Patrol Agents Furious With Biden’s Promise To Make Them ‘Pay’: ‘He Just Started A War’

His best butt-buddy Obozo was selling illegals' kids to pedophiles and human traffickers and had NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER with that!!!! Of course, BabyButtfucking Biden was Obozo's BIGGEST customer!!!

Bidumb is the nazi.....the border patrol were doing their very difficult job.........same with the police..they just do their job and Bidumb says FU to them.....Bidumb is the biggest jackass ever

WHERE are all the John Wilkes Booths, Charles Guiteaus, Lee Harvey Oswalds, John Hinkley Jr.s, and Kody Brittinghams when we NEED THEM THE MOST???!!!!

Border Patrol Agents Furious With Biden’s Promise To Make Them ‘Pay’: ‘He Just Started A War’

24 Sep 2021 ~~ By Tim Pearce
Border Patrol agents are reportedly furious with President Joe Biden’s comments on a debunked claim that some agents were whipping migrants at the border.
Biden on Friday addressed claims that Border Patrol agents on horseback were “whipping” and “running … over” migrants attempting to enter the U.S. illegally. Though no evidence has been given to support the claims, Biden pledged that the agents allegedly responsible “will pay.”
“To see people treated like they did? Horses running them over? People being strapped? It’s outrageous,” Biden said. “I promise you those people will pay. There will be consequences.”
“It’s dangerous, it’s wrong. It sends the wrong message around the world, it sends the wrong message at home. It’s simply not who we are,” he added.
Biden’s claims sparked angry reactions among Border Patrol agents who have been stretched thin attempting to curb a surge of illegal immigration into the U.S. that began shortly after Biden won the presidency last year. Agents speaking to Fox News panned Biden’s comments.
“Would you go to work and do your best knowing that if you do your boss is going to ‘make you pay?’” one agent said. “I’m dumbfounded and don’t know what to say.”
“Is the president threatening to throw us in prison?” he asked.
Another agent said, “I see the administration wants to fry our agents. He just started a war with Border Patrol.”
Brandon Judd, who represents thousands of Border Patrol agents as president of the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC), ripped Biden on Thursday. Judd accused the president of turning on his own law enforcement officers.
“I’ve been patrolling the borders since Clinton was the president and I can tell you personally, that the policies that have been in place were by far the best under President Trump and President Biden completely and totally dismantled all of those policies,” Judd said in an interview on Fox News. “And when you look at our Border Patrol agents, when they are sent down there to that job, and by the way, Mayorkas was down on the border, and he saw the horses, he knew the horses were out there, and now he’s making, doing a 180.”
“But when our agents are out there trying to patrol the border, do their job to the best of their ability, then they’re vilified by the president,” he continued. “You know, we feel like why even go out there and do it? Why put on that uniform? Why care about the American public? That’s why we do it; we put on that uniform because we care about the American public; we want to go out there and we want to protect them. And Joe Biden is trying to break that down.”
“If President Biden wasn’t the president right now, I would arrest him for aiding and abetting,” Judd later said.

See Also:

Comment:
Any leader that has the capability to lead never jumps to conclusions but gets all the confirmed facts from reliable sources before making public comments on any situation. We have the President, VP, Cabinet members, congress including the media jumping to conclusions at the expense of border patrol agents doing excellent jobs. There is more than enough evidence to have the Joey Xi, Kamaltoe Harris, Baghdad Bob Mayorkas and some Democrat Congressional members removed from office permanently.
Bai Dung & Company have started a war all right. The Border Patrol (Federal) is turning against him, the Military (Federal) is turning against him and those on the Medical side (Federal) are turning against him. It seems the Joey Xi Bai Dung Admin and his fellow henchmen have created a war between necessary Federal employee’s and unnecessary Federal employee’s. It’s a joy to watch!
Here is a factoid that Bai Dung et al have refused to tell America. The majority of the Border Patrol agents at the Mexican border are of Hispanic/Latino origin. Yet this will not stop the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies from advancing their White Supremacy lie.

Biden is such a twat.

As the most fascistic part of the US government the border patrol naturally attracts sadists and racists. If their feelings are hurt I care about as much as they care about the people they gleefully put through the wringer.
I believe more than half of the Border Patrol officers on the southern borders are Latinos.

It's to the point where you expect Biden and his reactionary party to say something supremely stupid every time. I love a couple of these progressive buffoons who were saying this horse patrol was more abusive than slavery. And then the other whining idiots who harped about human dignity and compassion. They should have thought about human dignity and compassion before Biden and his misfit party caused this crisis. This is just one of the many situations that Trump handled infinitely better.

Last edited:
As the most fascistic part of the US government the border patrol naturally attracts sadists and racists. If their feelings are hurt I care about as much as they care about the people they gleefully put through the wringer.

Indeed, 98 percent of our Southern border patrol agents are Latino. therefore you've just accused Latino's in general. Thoroughly racist of you....

Reminds me of the time Obumma attacked the police accusing them of things they never did. No doubt Joe is hoping a lot of Border Agents will just quit over this making his job easier and saving him from trying to fire the border patrol so he can leave the border totally wide open.

We have a dangerous madman in the White House and Joe should be impeached immediately.

I don't think there will be a beer summit called on this one....

The Border Patrol is in a similar quandry as our military rank and file.
The current Administration that pays your checks also falsely demonizes you at the same time!
All I can advise you is, "Duck! You suckers!!".

Biden is a vote whore. A total coward and sellout.

Instead of working to protect our country, he's allowing it to be invaded by Haitian and central American illegal aliens.

He's sold out to the worst, and most destructive elements in our society: blacks, BLM traitors, leftist open border traitors, and anti-America nutjobs.

And, if that wasn't bad enough, he's working to shackle our police and border patrol. But, he should be working to make them stronger - and supporting them as they do their jobs.

Fuck Biden, Kamelface, and their whole damned traitorous crew.

Last edited:
Bidumb said FU to the border patrol!!!! he said ''' they will pay'' --without an investigation/etc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fkn dictator!! .....he said FU to the police, also !!!!!!!!!
....Bidumb is saying FU to America and everything American....
..but he LOVES and honors criminals and criminality -----he needs to be taken out
Taking him "out" wouldn't do any good because the senile old perv isn't the one in charge. That'd be the Tan Messiah and his little Politburo working in the background. They are untouchable and they'll continue to destroy this nation until they get the job done or they've driven us into a true Civil War.

Biden is a vote whore, a coward, and a sellout.

Instead of working to protect our country, he's allowing it to be invaded by Haitian and central American illegal aliens.

He's sold out to the worst, and most destructive elements in our society: blacks, BLM traitors, leftist open border traitors, and anti-America nutjobs.

He's working to shackle our police and border patrol. But, he should be working to make them stronger - and supporting them as they do their jobs.

He's violated his oath of office to the point of being/having a broken record already!

why is xiden harris and the dembot cult going to war and attacking humble public servants? has their war on police now gone to the federal level as well??

I believe only a callous asshole could hold on to a job like that. Anyone with a soul would have to quit about the time they were told to snatch kids out the arms of their parents.
haha they have routinely saving children from freezing to death, hunger, etc that have been trafficked God knows how far.

Moreover, regularly catching massive shipments of illegal drugs from cartels that could have reached our streets killing more children

No they won’t. There’s already massive blowback on Xiden, Harris and the rest of the liars. Keep lying and this “administration” will lose all support (not that they have any real support to begin with).

What is this blowback you speak of? Who they are losing support from?

Forum List

Back