Booster shots will not help much, getting the unvaccinated, vaccinated ...will help!

If you refuse vaccination, hospitals should refuse admission for covid related symptoms. My wife & I could not get into Tampa General after a vehicle accident because it was over-run with unvaccinated covid patients. After waiting over 24/hrs in the ER, we had to go to a chiropractor office for treatment & x-rays. If you refused the vaccine, please stay home & die. Stop clogging up the hospitals!
mm7037e1_HospitalizationDeathVaccineStatus_IMAGE_10Sept21_1200x675-medium.jpg
You can contract it and spread it just like anyone who has not submitted to the experiment.

If you refuse vaccination, hospitals should refuse admission for covid related symptoms. My wife & I could not get into Tampa General after a vehicle accident because it was over-run with unvaccinated covid patients. After waiting over 24/hrs in the ER, we had to go to a chiropractor office for treatment & x-rays. If you refused the vaccine, please stay home & die. Stop clogging up the hospitals!
mm7037e1_HospitalizationDeathVaccineStatus_IMAGE_10Sept21_1200x675-medium.jpg
Funny you said that...

Meanwhile in the real world...

The entire school had to get a jab to attend, yet its still a superspreader event. Same shit going on in the NFL and elsewhere.

1639706935340.jpg

That was only one of her many lies. The Atlantic, November 8, 2021

In early August, the CDC published its findings on a huge cluster of COVID cases in Provincetown, Massachusetts, concluding that 74 percent of cases had occurred in vaccinated people. The supposed implication of that finding was even more ominous: Vaccinated people were just as likely to spread the virus as the unvaccinated. The CDC quickly went back to recommending that vaccinated people wear masks indoors while news outlets ran headlines such as “Vaccinated People With Breakthrough Infections Can Spread the Delta Variant, CDC Says.”

2 of my brothers & their immediate family members were temporarily living in same house when covid-19 invaded. Only the un-vaccinated family got stricken down for 10 days, while the vaccinated only felt minor discomfort for 8-12 hours & ended up tending to & assisting the unvaccinated who were on oxygen therapy all week. They all share the same DNA, health, fitness levels & food.

Last edited:

This is an extremely in depth article I just found, that explains why, mathematically tied to science, booster shots won't help in slowing the spread of covid and will not lower hospital beds in use for covid.

It's really worth reading.

Basically, the rate of infection spread of covid can not be reduced enough by giving the vaccinated a 95%+ protection rate with a booster shot, instead of the 83% protection it is running now with Delta....

Vs. Getting 25% more of the unvaccinated, vaccinated, with the 83% protection....which will reduce infection spread and hospitals capping out with patients.

The focus has to be on getting more of the unvaccinated, vaccinated...so we all can have a near normal, lifestyle again and be able to live with covid.

(those who already have had covid don't count... they have some protection like the vaccinated.... It's getting those with no protection at all, vaccinated, that will help the most, to bring us to some resemblance of normal.)

It's fine to get a booster, it just won't help society on the whole, enough.

Please read the article, and go through the whole exercise.

I'm heading to the sack, will respond tomorrow!

This did not age well…fucking dumb ass.

How did Biden get COVID if the ”vaccinated” cant get COVID?

FUCKING LIARS,

This is an extremely in depth article I just found, that explains why, mathematically tied to science, booster shots won't help in slowing the spread of covid and will not lower hospital beds in use for covid.

Basically, the rate of infection spread of covid can not be reduced enough by giving the vaccinated a 95%+ protection rate with a booster shot, instead of the 83% protection it is running now with Delta....

Vs. Getting 25% more of the unvaccinated, vaccinated, with the 83% protection....which will reduce infection spread and hospitals capping out with patients.

The focus has to be on getting more of the unvaccinated, vaccinated...so we all can have a near normal, lifestyle again and be able to live with covid.

(those who already have had covid don't count... they have some protection like the vaccinated.... It's getting those with no protection at all, vaccinated, that will help the most, to bring us to some resemblance of normal.)

Did Fauci and Biden not get the mystery substance injected multiple times?
And they had to catch it from someone who also had the mystery substance injected.

2 of my brothers & their immediate family members were temporarily living in same house when covid-19 invaded. Only the un-vaccinated family got stricken down for 10 days, while the vaccinated only felt minor discomfort for 8-12 hours & ended up tending to & assisting the unvaccinated who were on oxygen therapy all week. They all share the same DNA, health, fitness levels & food.
Thanks for this anecdotal bit of "evidence".

I know a guy who was in the same house as 10 of his immediate relatives and the only people who got sick were the vaccinated ones.

My story and yours both mean diddly shit as it pertains to the whether or not it makes any sense for a young (under 50), fit, and otherwise healthy person to get vaccinated against a disease that 99.999% of the time wont kill them.

I got Covid in November of 2020, I was cooking for the whole family and out of the nine of us in the home, I was the only one that got Covid that day, none of the others got sick and it was before the vaccine was made public. I had three friends who traveled together to a hockey game and the two vaccinated got Covid and the unvaccinated person did not.

You find antidotal evidence everywhere. I know of people vaccinated and unvaccinated getting Covid, I hear of vaccinated and unvaccinated spreading Covid, it is just the way it is anymore. Vaccinated or unvaccinated, it doesn't seem to make any difference. Manchin and Biden vaccinated and still got it.

Yeah well in my family only the vaccinated ones got sick...and repeatedly. The Unvaxxed never felt anything from anyone at anytime. IMO people who are susceptible to it will get it whether they are vaxxed or not and vice versa.

JO

So why did you buy into this FAKE NEWS like a mindless zombie and parrot your masters?

This did not age well…fucking dumb ass.

How did Biden get COVID if the ”vaccinated” cant get COVID?

FUCKING LIARS,
The newer strains can sometimes breach the protection especially as it wants over time. This is especially true of the elderly and those with other chronic conditions. Our local news station I was reports the number of deaths from covid and whether or not they were vaccinated. Those who were unvaccinated are almost always younger and more numerous, the vaccinated ones are fewer and generally older.

T
The newer strains can sometimes breach the protection especially as it wants over time. This is especially true of the elderly and those with other chronic conditions. Our local news station I was reports the number of deaths from covid and whether or not they were vaccinated. Those who were unvaccinated are almost always younger and more numerous, the vaccinated ones are fewer and generally older.
The newer strains were most likely brewed up in the bloodstreams of the vaccinated.

T

The newer strains were most likely brewed up in the bloodstreams of the vaccinated.
Viruses love to mutate. They like easy, more susceptible vectors. The unvaccinated serve that purpose much better.

Viruses love to mutate. They like easy, more susceptible vectors. The unvaccinated serve that purpose much better.

". . . But it also depends on whether the virus can change to evade the antibodies generated by the vaccine. Although coronaviruses don’t accumulate mutations as fast as flu viruses, they do still change. And at least one, which causes bronchitis in chickens, has evolved new variants that aren’t covered by previous vaccines. But at this point, no one knows what to expect from SARS-CoV-2.. . . "

Last edited:

They are lying to you. They are taking all deaths from the very beginning, January of 2020. They are not telling you the current stats.

The entire vaccine facade is crumbling. As it should.

Anyone who can get the virus is a "vector". Since natural immunity is superior to vaccinated immunity--we're not the best vectors.

But you know what, props to you for being the very last True Believer in the thread. All the other True Vaccine Believers have given up. But not Stann. I guess true to the very end.

New Topics

Forum List

Back