Booster shots will not help much, getting the unvaccinated, vaccinated ...will help!

Well. They tried it in mass on humans and IT LEAKS LIKE HELL. And the definition fits these mRNA vaccines........cough cough......to the T.

India used Traditional vaccines. simple cheap treatments and have a little over half the deaths with 4 times higher the population.

Seems maybe we should try that approach rather than than Experimental vaccines that don't stop you from getting infected.
Too much money at stake as Congress Critters invested in the companies that produce the meds.

Yup. And I think the SOBs made the dang virus. Eco Health Alliance should be under full lockdown with and investigation on them with anal probes if necessary.
The labs were funded by the US.
China already admitted twice that the virus was accidentally released.
A million Chinese had already died by the time it hit the US and the Chinese government didn't peep a word.

A million Chinese had already died by the time it hit the US and the Chinese government didn't peep a word.
Corona has never spread like this EVER. These idiots have now killed millions. And no one wants to hang them because our gov't is in bed with them. They are guilty of crime against humanity at this point.

Corona has never spread like this EVER. These idiots have now killed millions. And no one wants to hang them because our gov't is in bed with them. They are guilty of crime against humanity at this point.
There are enough statists, poor and rich, who will believe any nonsense our government says.
Some successful people have to because they rely on government information for their business.
The suckers start to believe anything a politician says is gospel and the fools don't realize that even credentialed scientists who work for any level of government are politicians.

Poor Baby no linger has any parents thanks to Covid-19

Simple treatments used by other countries that are cheap could have saved his life. But our politicians have tattoos to their favorite donors and the patents on the vaccines. Gillead wants you to take their expensive drugs.

While in India their solution cost $2.00 But believe in the propaganda machine.

My wife's brother died in a head on crash. Not many survive that.

Simple treatments used by other countries that are cheap could have saved his life. But our politicians have tattoos to their favorite donors and the patents on the vaccines. Gillead wants you to take their expensive drugs.

While in India their solution cost $2.00 But believe in the propaganda machine.

My wife's brother died in a head on crash. Not many survive that.
Just buried my friend this weekend. He was a postal carrier that caught covid-19 on the job. He flipped his mail delivery truck his first day back at work & died before anyone discovered him. Now tax payers get to support his wife & 3 children.

Just buried my friend this weekend. He was a postal carrier that caught covid-19 on the job. He flipped his mail delivery truck his first day back at work & died before anyone discovered him. Now tax payers get to support his wife & 3 children.
Sorry for your lose. But in my opinion hundreds of thousands shouldn't have died if we had done what India did.

They had a ready home health kit for free to be used as soon as you knew you had the covid. Here they just send you home and say quarantine. Call your doctor if you feel worse, instead of quick EARLY TREATMENT.

This is an extremely in depth article I just found, that explains why, mathematically tied to science, booster shots won't help in slowing the spread of covid and will not lower hospital beds in use for covid.

It's really worth reading.

Basically, the rate of infection spread of covid can not be reduced enough by giving the vaccinated a 95%+ protection rate with a booster shot, instead of the 83% protection it is running now with Delta....

Vs. Getting 25% more of the unvaccinated, vaccinated, with the 83% protection....which will reduce infection spread and hospitals capping out with patients.

The focus has to be on getting more of the unvaccinated, vaccinated...so we all can have a near normal, lifestyle again and be able to live with covid.

(those who already have had covid don't count... they have some protection like the vaccinated.... It's getting those with no protection at all, vaccinated, that will help the most, to bring us to some resemblance of normal.)

It's fine to get a booster, it just won't help society on the whole, enough.

Please read the article, and go through the whole exercise.

I'm heading to the sack, will respond tomorrow!
I won‘t get the booster. Thanks for helping me with my decision.

This is an extremely in depth article I just found, that explains why, mathematically tied to science, booster shots won't help in slowing the spread of covid and will not lower hospital beds in use for covid.

It's really worth reading.

Basically, the rate of infection spread of covid can not be reduced enough by giving the vaccinated a 95%+ protection rate with a booster shot, instead of the 83% protection it is running now with Delta....

Vs. Getting 25% more of the unvaccinated, vaccinated, with the 83% protection....which will reduce infection spread and hospitals capping out with patients.

The focus has to be on getting more of the unvaccinated, vaccinated...so we all can have a near normal, lifestyle again and be able to live with covid.

(those who already have had covid don't count... they have some protection like the vaccinated.... It's getting those with no protection at all, vaccinated, that will help the most, to bring us to some resemblance of normal.)

It's fine to get a booster, it just won't help society on the whole, enough.

Please read the article, and go through the whole exercise.

I'm heading to the sack, will respond tomorrow!
I'm thinking let the omicron weak covid spread---see if it induces heard immunity. Omicron spreads easier and has mild symptoms. It could act as COWPOX did for SMALLPOX creating herd immunity against the more deadly form. Of course Fauci and the pharma companies wouldn't make money off it.

The vaccine was much, much faster & safer than Novel Covid until fake propaganda scared people away from vaccinations.

So now the rapidly spreading delta variant in our fully open country will rapidly infect the remaining population who already refused the readily available vaccine.
Or Omicron that is milder and spreads easier will---------infecting millions but also likely creating HERD immunity against DELTA and the others that are slightly deadly. I see OMICRON as a possible great savior.

More specifically--those chinese that spilled the beans early such as the eye doctor conveniently died to keep the secret.

Or Omicron that is milder and spreads easier will---------infecting millions but also likely creating HERD immunity against DELTA and the others that are slightly deadly. I see OMICRON as a possible great savior.
We can see from sequence analysis that Omicron is likely reacting to vaccines, because of the N969K mutation located in the heptad repeat region. On the other hand, natural immunity may be driving it to go nuts, not knowing whether to add or delete amino acids.

Why would that help you NOT get a booster?

None of the mRNA vaccines are any good.
The immune system can not remember spike proteins and later trigger no them because our own exosomes have to use the same spike proteins in order to access the ACE2 receptors in our own cells.
Yet when these vaccines do screw up, the results are grisly, such as feet and hands needing to be amputated due to the vaccine mRNA migrating to capillaries in the extremities before the immune system finds and attacks them.

Since all the mRNA vaccine do is temporarily stimulate antibody production, it is much better to wait until test results show a for sure infection, and then take monoclonal antibodies instead.
The mRNA vaccines are extremely unpleasant and risky, for absolutely no benefit.
You do not want mRNA floating around in your body, generating spike proteins and stimulating dangerous antibodies when not yet needed.

I’m not sure, you wrote it, not me.
In AUGUST when I wrote this, the Delta variant was going around, the vaccines were protecting us vaccinated from severe illness, those unvaccinated, were dying in droves....

Shots have waned more since then, and we have a new variant coma ng our way, that we know little about, get your booster!

None of the mRNA vaccines are any good.
The immune system can not remember spike proteins and later trigger no them because our own exosomes have to use the same spike proteins in order to access the ACE2 receptors in our own cells.
Yet when these vaccines do screw up, the results are grisly, such as feet and hands needing to be amputated due to the vaccine mRNA migrating to capillaries in the extremities before the immune system finds and attacks them.

Since all the mRNA vaccine do is temporarily stimulate antibody production, it is much better to wait until test results show a for sure infection, and then take monoclonal antibodies instead.
The mRNA vaccines are extremely unpleasant and risky, for absolutely no benefit.
You do not want mRNA floating around in your body, generating spike proteins and stimulating dangerous antibodies when not yet needed.
The mRNA vaccines has shown great benefit and has prevented hundreds of thousands of people from dying..... Why ignore the unvaccinated dying in droves with Delta, while the vaccinated not?

Forum List

Back