Booster shots will not help much, getting the unvaccinated, vaccinated ...will help!

your numbers dont work, it says 345000 covid deaths but shows a 500000 increase in overall deaths,
The other increased deaths were in heart conditions, diabetes, Strokes and Pneumonia....the four types of deaths covid could be misdiagnosed with.... Comorbidities that covid affects.

There are no hospitals on the verge of collapse due to COVID.
Hospitals, as you well know, are businesses, so they are using the variant as an excuse to bill at COVID rates for people who don't need to be in the hospital.
This is what happens when the wealthy who own the hospitals contribute to the campaigns of politicians.
All the hospitals in Tampa, FL area are closed to new patients. I was in an accident there on the 9th with a major concussion that I still suffer from because we couldn't get into an ER for over a day. Ambulances take 8 hours to get patients into ER. We had to go to a rehab facility in another county for help.

The other increased deaths were in heart conditions, diabetes, Strokes and Pneumonia....the four types of deaths covid could be misdiagnosed with.... Comorbidities that covid affects.
In other words, covid deaths are being under counted as a cause.

All the hospitals in Tampa, FL area are closed to new patients. I was in an accident there on the 9th with a major concussion that I still suffer from because we couldn't get into an ER for over a day. Ambulances take 8 hours to get patients into ER. We had to go to a rehab facility in another county for help.
My older sister was schedule three weeks ago at some big hospital complex in Gainesville to have a growth removed and tested for cancer,

they cancelled it, and could not and still have not, rescheduled it!!!! What if it is cancerous and waiting causes her to suffer and die from it, because they pushed her surgery off, because of covid?

Which has what to do with what I said.
My daughter lives in Aventura and has friends who work in the 2 hospitals there.
The people who own the hospitals are making a fortune.

This is an extremely in depth article I just found, that explains why, mathematically tied to science, booster shots won't help in slowing the spread of covid and will not lower hospital beds in use for covid.

It's really worth reading.

Basically, the rate of infection spread of covid can not be reduced enough by giving the vaccinated a 95%+ protection rate with a booster shot, instead of the 83% protection it is running now with Delta....

Vs. Getting 25% more of the unvaccinated, vaccinated, with the 83% protection....which will reduce infection spread and hospitals capping out with patients.

The focus has to be on getting more of the unvaccinated, vaccinated...so we all can have a near normal, lifestyle again and be able to live with covid.

(those who already have had covid don't count... they have some protection like the vaccinated.... It's getting those with no protection at all, vaccinated, that will help the most, to bring us to some resemblance of normal.)

It's fine to get a booster, it just won't help society on the whole, enough.

Please read the article, and go through the whole exercise.

I'm heading to the sack, will respond tomorrow!

Scotland and Israel would like a word with you about that

Man, I'm really having a hard time today with idiotic takes

So are the unvax’d. 99.9% of the people vax’d or unvax’d who get COVID don’t die.

Exactly, which is why it's amusing to see people throwing around all of these numbers like they're significant to something. Most people that died with 'Covid' on their death certificate died 'with' covid as a contributing factor, not exclusively from it. Most had underlying comorbidities where had anything additional happened to them, i.e. flu, it would have been the end. Many also would have died within weeks or months anyway due to declining health and age, covid brought the inevitable quicker. For those seemingly 'healthy and young' that have died only from covid, you never see any reporting on any studies done on those particular cases to inform the public why covid was terminal for those particular individuals. They'd rather peddle the fear that any random, healthy person can die from it. Yet on the flip side of that coin, if random, healthy people are injured or die from the vax, that's completely acceptable. I'll never understand the bloodlust these people have for trying to enforce their views onto everyone else, to the point of forcing a needle into everyone's arm containing an experimental treatment. A treatment that no one can predict the impact of down the road. Yet they're perfectly willing to shame and bully people for not being willing to take the risk, it's just pure evil.

My older sister was schedule three weeks ago at some big hospital complex in Gainesville to have a growth removed and tested for cancer,

they cancelled it, and could not and still have not, rescheduled it!!!! What if it is cancerous and waiting causes her to suffer and die from it, because they pushed her surgery off, because of covid?

Did you complain about that last year when hospitals closed to everything but covid for months and months and laid people off because of it, sat mostly empty? While people couldn't get any regular care? Or were you cheering on our entire society being shut down for the 'safety' of all, screw those people like your sister who may have needed immediate attention, right?? How many died because of that, got any numbers on that??

Did you complain about that last year when hospitals closed to everything but covid for months and months and laid people off because of it, sat mostly empty? While people couldn't get any regular care? Or were you cheering on our entire society being shut down for the 'safety' of all, screw those people like your sister who may have needed immediate attention, right?? How many died because of that, got any numbers on that??
Yep! I certainly did!

My husband tore his right arm rotater cuff and bicep, he had to wait 8 months in all of that excruciating pain, before they could do his surgery because of covid and the surgery back log! Poor thing....

And Tuesday a week ago, my surgery to remove two moles and to check them for cancer was cancelled and moved to October....well see if it happens then.....

Covid hospitalizations are affecting everyone's healthcare....since March of last year.

Excuses, excuses, excuses, excuses....The goalposts have been moved so many times that you're going to need to get United Van Lines on retainer.

Coronaviruses are cold and flu bugs....People keep getting colds and the flu because the viruses mutate....That's what they do....The FauxiFlu is here to stay, and no amount of your BigPharm snake juice is going to change that.
Correction: Coronaviruses are COLD viruses only. Not flu.

This is literally a cold virus.

The fact that people have not figured out the scam yet it's so troubling that any respect I had for human life before just went out the window.

Yep! I certainly did!

My husband tore his right arm rotater cuff and bicep, he had to wait 8 months in all of that excruciating pain, before they could do his surgery because of covid and the surgery back log! Poor thing....

And Tuesday a week ago, my surgery to remove two moles and to check them for cancer was cancelled and moved to October....well see if it happens then.....

Covid hospitalizations are affecting everyone's healthcare....since March of last year.
COVID wasnt the reason. Stupidity was. Stupidity, ignorance and arrogance. How are you not seeing that now? There's no good reason to justify having shut down all care at hospitals other than COVID and extreme emergencies. We screwed it up which could at some level be excused because there was a lot we didn't know. (Though I refuse to believe we were in the dark about the futility of locking down for as long as we did it) What astounding is that there are calls to repeat that idiotic move.

Nothing about those with antibodies in your title
Because the thread is about booster shots to the vaccinated, is it going to solve the overwhelming of the hospitals in hotspot areas. And as noted in my thread opening, this was not about those who had contracted covid, who have antibody protection.

Man oh man, you are really working hard at projecting yourself as a whiny little, stupid bitch on this one! :lol:

Nu Nu Nu...Nu World Order!

This is an extremely in depth article I just found, that explains why, mathematically tied to science, booster shots won't help in slowing the spread of covid and will not lower hospital beds in use for covid.

It's really worth reading.

Basically, the rate of infection spread of covid can not be reduced enough by giving the vaccinated a 95%+ protection rate with a booster shot, instead of the 83% protection it is running now with Delta....

Vs. Getting 25% more of the unvaccinated, vaccinated, with the 83% protection....which will reduce infection spread and hospitals capping out with patients.

The focus has to be on getting more of the unvaccinated, vaccinated...so we all can have a near normal, lifestyle again and be able to live with covid.

(those who already have had covid don't count... they have some protection like the vaccinated.... It's getting those with no protection at all, vaccinated, that will help the most, to bring us to some resemblance of normal.)

It's fine to get a booster, it just won't help society on the whole, enough.

Please read the article, and go through the whole exercise.

I'm heading to the sack, will respond tomorrow!

Actually, a new study shows that getting the virus and developing actual immunity is better than getting the shot...

A study of 800,000 people in Israel has found that natural immunity in people who have recovered from an earlier COVID-19 infection is vastly superior to the immunity acquired by vaccination using two of the major vaccines in use. The conclusion:

Went to your link.... Which is a CRUDE death rate. What I listed was a SPECIFIC death/mortality rate.

What is the difference between crude and specific rates?
Crude rate is the rate in which the denominator includes the total population. Specific rate stands for the rate that measures morbidity or mortality for particular population or diseases.

Went to your link.... Which is a CRUDE death rate. What I listed was a SPECIFIC death/mortality rate.

What is the difference between crude and specific rates?
Crude rate is the rate in which the denominator includes the total population. Specific rate stands for the rate that measures morbidity or mortality for particular population or diseases.
total population shows total so it applies. If the total did not go up how did a NEW specific go up?

Forum List

Back