What's new
US Message Board šŸ¦… Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Booster shots will not help much, getting the unvaccinated, vaccinated ...will help!

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If you refuse vaccination, hospitals should refuse admission for covid related symptoms. My wife & I could not get into Tampa General after a vehicle accident because it was over-run with unvaccinated covid patients. After waiting over 24/hrs in the ER, we had to go to a chiropractor office for treatment & x-rays. If you refused the vaccine, please stay home & die. Stop clogging up the hospitals!
mm7037e1_HospitalizationDeathVaccineStatus_IMAGE_10Sept21_1200x675-medium.jpg
You can contract it and spread it just like anyone who has not submitted to the experiment.

AmeĀ®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score
If you refuse vaccination, hospitals should refuse admission for covid related symptoms. My wife & I could not get into Tampa General after a vehicle accident because it was over-run with unvaccinated covid patients. After waiting over 24/hrs in the ER, we had to go to a chiropractor office for treatment & x-rays. If you refused the vaccine, please stay home & die. Stop clogging up the hospitals!
mm7037e1_HospitalizationDeathVaccineStatus_IMAGE_10Sept21_1200x675-medium.jpg
Funny you said that...

Meanwhile in the real world...

The entire school had to get a jab to attend, yet its still a superspreader event. Same shit going on in the NFL and elsewhere.

1639706935340.jpg

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That was only one of her many lies. The Atlantic, November 8, 2021

In early August, the CDC published its findings on a huge cluster of COVID cases in Provincetown, Massachusetts, concluding that 74 percent of cases had occurred in vaccinated people. The supposed implication of that finding was even more ominous: Vaccinated people were just as likely to spread the virus as the unvaccinated. The CDC quickly went back to recommending that vaccinated people wear masks indoors while news outlets ran headlines such as ā€œVaccinated People With Breakthrough Infections Can Spread the Delta Variant, CDC Says.ā€

KissMy

Free Breast Exam
Reaction score
2 of my brothers & their immediate family members were temporarily living in same house when covid-19 invaded. Only the un-vaccinated family got stricken down for 10 days, while the vaccinated only felt minor discomfort for 8-12 hours & ended up tending to & assisting the unvaccinated who were on oxygen therapy all week. They all share the same DNA, health, fitness levels & food.

Last edited:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List