Boomers. Suggest a old movie for millenials.

Any Alfred Hitchcock movie, Noir Films . Cool hand Luke ,Requiem for a heavy weight. The Hustler. Shane, Fort Apache, The ones mentioned in above post. ( I would Add The Great Gatsby, East of Eden, Splendor in the Grass. Just for just well put together movies to watch with his girlfriend.) ;)

My eldest son is in his mid 20's and has used up all the shit politically correct, Netflix movies.
I told him, "You know, there are so many movies made before you were born which you haven't seen."
He's currently watching my suggestions.
One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest.
Platoon.
Cinema Paradiso.
Once upon a time in America,
Got any more?
Not a boomer

To many good ones already named casablanca 987 times already

The original producers
Tell him Turn on tcm and fox classic....that'll get him goin

I'm watching Tron right now.

Always
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Apocalypse Now
Backdraft
Chinatown
Escape from New York
Heavy Metal
Invasion of the Body Snatchers
House on Haunted Hill
Last Man on Earth
Red River
Reservoir Dogs
They Live
The Thing
Westworld
Hunt for Red October
Starship Troopers

1614670242715.png

1614670287261.png

My eldest son is in his mid 20's and has used up all the shit politically correct, Netflix movies.
I told him, "You know, there are so many movies made before you were born which you haven't seen."
He's currently watching my suggestions.
One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest.
Platoon.
Cinema Paradiso.
Once upon a time in America,
Got any more?
Apocalypse Now. Took my son who is 18 to see the newest version a few years back and he was really blown away. Unfortunately, it should be seen on the big screen. I liked your choices.

Has anyone mentioned The Quiet Man?
Yes.
My Mother's favourite movie.
Wholesome movie.
Another great Irish movie is Ryan's Daughter, where a local school teacher's wife has an affair with a British soldeir during the War of Independence. Robert Mitchum is the teacher. Some epic scenes in that movie.

SERENITY
M.A.S.H,
CATCH 22
and these are just for fun
FRITZ THE CAT
KENTUCKY FRIED MOVIE
GROOVE TUBE

Forum List

Back