Boomers. Suggest a old movie for millenials.

I don't recommend it, but this is movie from the 1950s that is truly horrific. Watching it is among the 10 worst experience of my life.

Kenneth Anger's: Inauguration of the Pleasure Dome

My eldest son is in his mid 20's and has used up all the shit politically correct, Netflix movies.
I told him, "You know, there are so many movies made before you were born which you haven't seen."
He's currently watching my suggestions.
One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest.
Platoon.
Cinema Paradiso.
Once upon a time in America,
Got any more?
Here are a few
The Graduate, Kramer vs Kramer, Raindance, Little Big Man, Tootsie, Outbreak , The Hustler. Hud, The Color of Money, Towering inferno, The Way we were, All the presidents men, Ordinary People, Brubaker, Out of Africa, A river runs through it, Big The shining, As good as it gets, Easy Rider, Chinatown, Carnal Knowledge, The last Tycoon, The Shining, Hoffa, A few good men, The bucket list.

THATS JUST HOFFMAN, NICHOLS, REDFORO AND NEWMAN.

I think we're just highlighting how bad Hollywood is today.
I haven't watched a movie in over a year (3 billboards outside Epping)

"The Day the Earth Stood Still" 1951 --- not the abysmal re-make from 2008 that totally missed the point of the first film. One of the first sci-fi classics and among the most intelligent.

MV5BMTU5NTBmYTAtOTgyYi00NGM0LWE0ODctZjNiYWM5MmIxYzE4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg

My eldest son is in his mid 20's and has used up all the shit politically correct, Netflix movies.
I told him, "You know, there are so many movies made before you were born which you haven't seen."
He's currently watching my suggestions.
One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest.
Platoon.
Cinema Paradiso.
Once upon a time in America,
Got any more?
If you want him to understand how the boomer lived American Graffiti, The Dear Hunter, Born to be Wild. Love Story

Event Horizion
The Shootist
Pale Rider
Alien Franchise
The Ghost & The Darkness
The Game (MUST SEE!)
Top Gun
The Relic
Outland
Planet of the Apes
Hear No Evil See No Evil
Young Frankenstein
Die Hard motherfucker
Total Recall
Terminator 1 & 2
Hang em High
Poltergeist
The Unforgiven

PS. I'm not a fucking boomer...

12 O'clock High
Roman Holiday
The African Queen
True Grit
The Great Escape
The Dirty Dozen
Key Largo
Support Your Local Sheriff!
Rear Window
Giant
Being There
One that is sorely needs to be watched by young kids especially in the inner cities...Death Wish 1-4

Charles Bronson - You believe in Jesus?

My favorite part of the movie...I think i will ask an ANTIFA/BLM that if they ever show up in my neck of the woods...

Forum List

Back