Boomers. Suggest a old movie for millenials.

I don't think he many millennials could sit through a Black and White movie.
I tried to show younger kids Bugsy Malone with Scott Biao, but they were very fidgety and had low attention span.
I must have watched it a dozen times as a kid.

I watched the orginal Papillon when I was around ten on T.V with my parents.
Quite shocking as in the first 15 minutes there is a throat slit graphically, and homosexuals sexually assaulting a prisoner.
Remote controls were not around then and it was too late to dash to the T.V to turn over.
Another great movie by the way. (not the remake)

I watched the orginal Papillon when I was around ten on T.V with my parents.
Quite shocking as in the first 15 minutes there is a throat slit graphically, and homosexuals sexually assaulting a prisoner.
Remote controls were not around then and it was too late to dash to the T.V to turn over.
Another great movie by the way. (not the remake)

I read the book (twice) in Jr High. Not so sure I believe it even though it's supposed to be a true story. Who is going to leave an island where you are sleeping with two sisters to go and get captured again?

My eldest son is in his mid 20's and has used up all the shit politically correct, Netflix movies.
I told him, "You know, there are so many movies made before you were born which you haven't seen."
He's currently watching my suggestions.
One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest.
Platoon.
Cinema Paradiso.
Once upon a time in America,
Got any more?
A show about kids who happen to see how Progs sellout the country to invaders, and the kids do everything they can to get revenge against those invaders...

My eldest son is in his mid 20's and has used up all the shit politically correct, Netflix movies.
I told him, "You know, there are so many movies made before you were born which you haven't seen."
He's currently watching my suggestions.
One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest.
Platoon.
Cinema Paradiso.
Once upon a time in America,
Got any more?
Omega Man, about a scientist who had a killer disease come upon the world, and only he has the antidote to bring the people back to normal....Sound familiar?

Forum List

Back