Boomers. Suggest a old movie for millenials.

Foreigner Looking In.

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2021
My eldest son is in his mid 20's and has used up all the shit politically correct, Netflix movies.
I told him, "You know, there are so many movies made before you were born which you haven't seen."
He's currently watching my suggestions.
One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest.
Platoon.
Cinema Paradiso.
Once upon a time in America,
Got any more?

My eldest son is in his mid 20's and has used up all the shit politically correct, Netflix movies.
I told him, "You know, there are so many movies made before you were born which you haven't seen."
Platoon.
Cinema Paradiso.
Got any more?

Casablanca

Clockwork Orange

Casablanca ...

p651_p_v13_az.jpg

The Verdict
Cool Hand Luke.
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Two Lane Blacktop.
Godfather I and II
If you want to not watch politically correct watch any of the Dolemite movies.
Harold and Maude
It's a Mad Mad Mad world
Spider Baby or the Maddest Story Ever Told. (Lon Cheney Jr and Sid Haig is in it.)
Marty (1955)

The Miracle Worker
Nineteen Eighty-Four (1984 version)
Things to Come (1936)
Seven Days in May
Judgment at Nuremberg

Platoon.
Cinema Paradiso.
Got any more?

The ultimate boomer movie: Woodstock.

Thousands of young drug-addled boomers rolling around in mud, urine, feces, and garbage, not even knowing that they would become boomers.

The smell must have been nauseating.

Platoon.
Cinema Paradiso.
Got any more?

Casablanca

Clockwork Orange

Casablanca?? Geezis Frank, he said "Boomers", not "movies that were already old FOR Boomers".

I got one.

Easy Rider

Platoon.
Cinema Paradiso.
Got any more?

Lion in Winter

Gangs of New York

Last of the Mohicans

12 Angry Men

To Kill a Mockingbird

Platoon.
Cinema Paradiso.
Got any more?

Thousands of young drug-addled boomers rolling around in mud, urine, feces, and garbage, not even knowing that they would become boomers.

It was.

Platoon.
Cinema Paradiso.
Got any more?

Casablanca

Clockwork Orange

Casablanca?? Geezis Frank, he said "Boomers", not "movies that were already old FOR Boomers".

I got one.

Easy Rider

Good film is timeless.

Platoon.
Cinema Paradiso.
Got any more?

It was.

Glad I missed it. I tried to watch the move again a couple years ago and couldn't stomach 20 minutes of it.

Da fuq were we thinking back then?

New Topics

Forum List

Back