Boom! Trump to Rahm: Get Control of Chicago Murders or I will

So I guess the murder rates are lower in NYC and LA because those states have Democratic governors?

I'm not holding the governors responsible, you are!
Interesting perspective for the right. State governors are also, commanders in chief of that which is declared necessary to the security of a free State. Why is there a security problem in that State?

So then, should he send the national guard in? The Chicago police force is LARGER than the state police force. It is apparent to me that the Democrats have lost control of Chicago and the safety of it's citizens. Is it time for a coup in Chicago? Throw ALL the Democrats out, and install people who will protect its people?

Personally, I say-------->no way Jose! All voters are responsible for the government and policy they get. If the people of Chicago want leftist government who can not control the gangs, so be it! As another thread on here last week showed..........people are fleeing Chicago in droves, and Chicago is going to be left with no income like Detroit. Congrats leftists. Another one bites the dust!
States have State militias? Is there a right wing leadership problem in State leadership. Should ask for leadership advice from the "Colonel General" of the Regiments of the Militia of that State?

I dunno, I don't live in Illinois. But I do believe it is up to the mayor to request action. So, when Rahm asks and is refused, then we can move blame. Until that time, Rahm is the culprit in everyone's eyes, except those leftists who take after Helen Keller-)
Why not ask the County sheriffs for posse duty rosters for gun lovers analogous to jury duty, and have that be the only registry necessary for gun lovers who are not well regulated militia.

Don't need the governor for that.

In 2016, NYC saw its lowest crime rate since record-keeping began.

New York City Major Crimes Fall to Lowest Recorded Level

That's under the very liberal policies of the very liberal DeBlasio, such as the end to stop-and-frisk, and support for BLM. You know, the policies that caused all the conservatives to declare absolutely that crime in NYC would reach record high rates, that every police officer in the city would be shot, and other such nonsense.

Impressive, the magnitude of the failure of the conservative predictions, and the magnitude of the liberal success.

So what is Trumps plan?

Or is this like everything else that he "knows how to fix" but never actually gives any of the details of his plan and the rubes lap it up.

But, ooooooh, he knows something nobody else knows and he's supposed to tell us today or tomorrow. SOOOOOOO presidential.

If Trump Tower physically represented the real nature and integrity of it's main occupant, it would be a giant upended trailer with screen doors, dirty windows and an old fashioned television antenna on top.

In other words in the face of the failed liberal policies all you can do is spew sour grapes and name calling.

Typical liberalism.
It's gonna be entertaining to see how your Orange Messiah accomplishes all you expect from him.

Never has there been a more appalling example of how inadequate failed liberal policies are than in Chicago.

The Democrats are either unwilling or incapable of doing anything about the murder rate because it's black on black crime and to do something would label them "racists' by the apprehended killers.

To a Democrat, it's better that murder is rampant than to be called a racist, no matter how wrong that label may be.

Trump does not care.

Now despite the incendiary title of both my op and the article, Trump is not saying he will move in without due process.

He is putting pressure on Rahm to "request" this help.

It's pretty obvious that if Rahm doesn't, Rahm is making it loud and clear has no intention of doing anything about the murder rate. Trump is putting him in a box and it is long overdue.

Trump to Rahm: Get Chicago Violence Under Control or Feds Will Step In

President-elect Donald Trump said Monday that if Mayor Rahm Emanuel can’t turn the tide on Chicago's soaring murder rate, Washington may need to step in.

Trump, who frequently cited Chicago’s violence during the presidential campaign, tweeted about The Windy City a day after the Chicago Police Department released year-end crime stats showing homicide numbers that dwarfed those of New York and Los Angeles combined.

“Chicago murder rate is record setting - 4,331 shooting victims with 762 murders in 2016. If Mayor can't do it he must ask for Federal help!” Trump tweeted.

Trump to Rahm: Get Chicago Violence Under Control or Feds Will Step In

Basically, there are two things Trump could do about the violence in Chicago under our "democratic" and "politically correct" society. Shit and nothing. But that aside, I could think of some things he could do.

Call in the National Guard. But that would probably be prohibitively expensive. Though he could deputize some street gangs to do patrols and turn a largely blind eye towards what they might have to do to keep the peace.

Chicago could use a good dose of the Duterte medicine.....execution of the dealers on the street corners. Same thing that's happening now, only police snipers doing the shooting. The problem would literally DISAPPEAR overnight. Is that Constitutional or giving these idiots due process? Of course not but the question is do you want the job done or not? :dunno:

"Is that Constitutional?" "Of course not".....

See the kind of country the Deplorables want?

Forum List

Back