Boom times for Democrat rent-a-mobs

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
The rent-a-mob business is growing as Democrats and other leftists are feeling the pinch of a losing agenda.

Vowing not to go down quietly, they are paying more and more to hire fake "protestors" to pretend that they work at the business being protested, and to pretend that the businesses are somehow abusing their real employees.

------------------------------------------------

Boom times for rent-a-mobs | New York Post

Boom times for rent-a-mobs

By Mike Paranzino
December 5, 2013 | 12:19am

mcdonalds.jpg

Not exactly grassroots rage: The union-funded outfit Fast Food Forward organized this and other protests at restaurants across the city.

These are busy — and profitable — times for rent-a-mobs. Just days after Black Friday protests against Walmart stores, many of the same agitators will be out again on Thursday protesting at fast-food restaurants in New York City and across the country.

We’re all supposed to pretend these are “organic” worker “uprisings” against exploitative employers; in fact, they’re all bankrolled by Big Labor and its allies.

At the forefront of this perpetual protest machine is New York’s Restaurant Opportunities Center, the union-founded “worker center” infamous for its protest shakedowns of nonunion restaurants.

More at link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just gettin warmed up for when Comrade Barack comes under impeachment threat or proceedings. All tactics for creating the maximum civil unrest will be on display including the Occupy thugs and slugs and their SEIU compadres using battering rams to gain entry into the House and Senate Chambers to disrupt the proceedings, shades of the November, 1917 Revolution when the Bolshies stormed the Duma. Be a good time to be a sharpshooter in DC. I remember the March 17th, 2007 antiwar protest in DC and how I was fervently hoping that someone would put a round through the open mouth of the guy leading the anti war protestors chants on the loud speakers in their little enclave over by the Lincoln Memorial.

If I owned a fast food joint I would have fired them in a heart beat. At my job I have over like 200 applications alone.

If I owned a fast food joint I would have fired them in a heart beat. At my job I have over like 200 applications alone.

Fire who?

Apparently most of the "protesters" walking around with signs in front of the restaurants, don't even work there.

Boom times for both parties to marshal their supporters.

Remember the TeaPs and their goons at the national parks along with the Dem crowds?

I would have too. We owners should not have to be financially responsible for employees and how many kids they have. If they want more money in life, they need to find a way to school themselves after work, and earn a position in a company that will reward them for their skills. Or, get a roommate...that is what I did. Nothing is easy but everything leads to a better situation if you put forth an effort, in spite of the difficulty of doing so.

Fast food joints are starter jobs, and most of them give increases every 6 months to employees.

Not to be racist, but if you notice in the protester's pictures it's always blacks and hispanics doing the picketing.

You don't ever see any Asians or Indians that also work at the fast food places.

That's because they are too busy studying on their time off from work in order to get a university degree and get the big bucks.

And don't have time to spend on this protest nonsense. ... :cool:

Last edited:
Not to be racist, but if you notice in the protester's pictures it's always blacks and hispanics doing the picketing.

You don't ever see any Asians or Indians that also work at the fast food places.

That's because they are too busy studying on their time off from work in order to get a university degree and get the big bucks.

And don't have time to spend on this protest nonsense. ... :cool:

It was also reported that most of those so-called protestors, were brought in and paid by the unions.

It's the Unions that are behind the rent-a-mob protests.

They salivate at the prospect of millions of new fast food and retail store Union members paying dues.

Since the Unions typically vote Democrat and fund Democrat candidates.

Even president Obama has gotten aboard the raise the minimum wage bandwagon. ... :cool:

The rent-a-mob business is growing as Democrats and other leftists are feeling the pinch of a losing agenda.

Vowing not to go down quietly, they are paying more and more to hire fake "protestors" to pretend that they work at the business being protested, and to pretend that the businesses are somehow abusing their real employees.

------------------------------------------------

Boom times for rent-a-mobs | New York Post

Boom times for rent-a-mobs

By Mike Paranzino
December 5, 2013 | 12:19am

mcdonalds.jpg

Not exactly grassroots rage: The union-funded outfit Fast Food Forward organized this and other protests at restaurants across the city.

These are busy — and profitable — times for rent-a-mobs. Just days after Black Friday protests against Walmart stores, many of the same agitators will be out again on Thursday protesting at fast-food restaurants in New York City and across the country.

We’re all supposed to pretend these are “organic” worker “uprisings” against exploitative employers; in fact, they’re all bankrolled by Big Labor and its allies.

At the forefront of this perpetual protest machine is New York’s Restaurant Opportunities Center, the union-founded “worker center” infamous for its protest shakedowns of nonunion restaurants.

ROC and the union-backed OUR Walmart held a joint “political education session” in Miami the week before Thanksgiving, and ROC’s co-director protested on Black Friday with OUR Walmart last year, but the coming fast-food protests fit better with ROC’s restaurant focus.

In fact, ROC pioneered this model: A union front group organizes as a nonprofit “worker center,” which lets it skirt federal labor laws that set reasonable limits on union protests. A novel idea when it launched in New York in 2002, ROC is now one of hundreds of worker centers nationwide, including SEIU-backed groups with names like Fast Food Forward and Fight for 15. ROC itself has expanded to over 30 cities, with reported plans for a new, SEIU-funded chapter in Seattle.

The demonstrations help unions create the illusion of public support for their agenda — to suggest that lots of people are angry enough to protest. In fact, the protesters often get paid.

The National Labor Relations Board has ruled that unions can give out $50 gift cards as enticement to those who join anti-Walmart protests on Black Friday. In Seattle, the SEIU reportedly paid workers $75 to participate in previous fast-food protests, enough for weeks of lunches off the Value Menu.

Of course, having Washington, DC-based unions paying protesters orchestrated by union front groups like ROC certainly undermines the “grassroots” narrative so carefully promoted by these groups. Fast-food workers trying to make ends meet are a sympathetic bunch, but most people start to feel like manipulated suckers when they realize this “movement” is as spontaneous as a scene from the Kardashians.

another area largely successful

is the presidential backdrop program

full swing these days

--LOL

Apparently solidarity amongst a few fast food workers looking for a bump in pay is a tremendous threat to some of you.

"Fire 'em all!" "Take a pic of them to ID them!" Presumably to get them fired and / or go after their families to complete the intimidation. Don't forget the "not to be racist" post that is clearly racist.

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Get a fricken grip.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back