Boom! Secret Service finds Hunter Biden gun probe documents it denied having

Yup. See that’s not answering the question. That’s avoiding the question and now pages later you still haven’t answered it. Are you scared to have a discussion about the things you say? Why say it if you can’t engage?

Hardly.
If you're so stupid as to not understand my post I'm sure as hell not going to waste my time conversing with you.

Hardly.
If you're so stupid as to not understand my post I'm sure as hell not going to waste my time conversing with you.
You’re not going to waste your time?!?! Hahaha. You just wasted pages of posts avoiding answering and talking about a topic that you roughy up! Don’t give me that crap about wasting time. That’s all you’re doing.

The alternative is you just answer the question and then engage about a topic centered around an idea that you shared on this board. Amazing how many people I come across like you who try so hard to not discuss their own statements!!

Ask yourself the same question.
You're dumbass was the one who brought it up.

"Do we know if the crack pipe photo or the navy drug problems were within 12 months of Hunter filling out that form?"
Ok I asked myself that same question. And unlike you I’m happy to answer… neither of those things have anything to do with filing for a gun permit unless the two things actually happened within 12 months of filling out the application.

See it’s not hard to answer questions

After lying about they now admit to having documents.

What else are they and other agencies lying about?

And notice, no leaks, ever, about Democrats.

The U.S. Secret Service (USSS) has located hundreds of pages of records on President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden and a discarded gun.

Hunter Biden’s sister-in-law, Hallie Biden, reportedly threw his handgun in a trash container in Delaware in 2020. Agents with Secret Service and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) were reportedly involved.

Based on the reports, a transparency group called Judicial Watch filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the Secret Service asking for records related to the incident, including reports, telephone logs, and witness statements.

The Secret Service, in its initial April 2021 response, said it located records and would process them. But more than a year later, in October, it said the response was sent in error and that the agency had never actually located any responsive records.

The third change came in a recent court filing that was lodged after Judicial Watch sued over the matter. The Secret Service now says more than 100 records have been located.

“Since the Complaint was filed, the Parties have conferred about the intended scope of Judicial Watch’s FOIA request and, in response, USSS has run supplemental searches and located over 100 records, totaling over 400 pages, potentially responsive to Judicial Watch’s request under the clarified understanding of that request,” the Secret Service and Judicial Watch said in a joint case report filed on Nov. 10 with the U.S. court in Washington, D.C.

“The Secret Service’s changing story on records raises additional questions about its role in the Hunter Biden gun incident,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement. “One thing is clear, Judicial Watch’s persistence means the public may get records that the Secret Service suggested didn’t exist.”

The Secret Service did not respond to a request for comment.

The Secret Service told The Epoch Times in September, in response to a FOIA request similar to the one from Judicial Watch, that it “searched all Program Offices that were likely to contain potentially responsive records, and no records were located.”

In 2021, a Secret Service spokesperson told The Epoch Times via email that the agency “maintains there was no Secret Service involvement in the matter.”

Prosecutors don't bring charges against drug addicts that lied on the form.....because it's hard to prove in court and get a conviction is what I just read....

Hunter has to be treated, like everyone else was.... that committed the same offense....

So it is likely, charges will never be brought....

Wow a story about guns and the right is getting upset about it

Hey the FBI is to busy still investigating that laptop issue

I’ll ask you again. How much time legally needs to go by following a drug charge to be able to buy a gun or are all ex drug users banned for life?

Not only from purchasing a firearm, but merely possessing a firearm or ammunition is a federal crime according to 18 U.S.C. § 922

And a person doesn't need to have an actual drug charge to be ineligible. Just the fact that they used drugs at any time within the last 12 months makes it a felony to be in possession of a firearm or ammunition.

"Such use is not limited to the use of drugs on a particular day, or within a matter
of days or weeks before, but rather that the unlawful use has occurred recently enough to
indicate the individual is actively engaged in such conduct. An inference of current use or
possession may be drawn from evidence of a recent use or possession of a controlled
substance or a pattern of use or possession that reasonably covers the present time. The ATF
has determined that the present time is represented by the time frame of within the past 12
months."

https://www.justice.gov/file/1385186/download

"The Gun Control Act (GCA), codified at 18 U.S.C. § 922(g), makes it unlawful for certain categories of persons to ship, transport, receive, or possess firearms or ammunition, to include any person:

who is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act, codified at 21 U.S.C. § 802);"

Identify Prohibited Persons | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

Prosecutors don't bring charges against drug addicts that lied on the form.....because it's hard to prove in court and get a conviction is what I just read....

Hunter has to be treated, like everyone else was.... that committed the same offense....

So it is likely, charges will never be brought....

Whether he lied or didn't lie on the BATF Form 4473 is irrelevant. That would just be an additional charge, along with the 18 U.S.C. § 922(g) charge of a drug user being in the possession of a firearm.

"Memphis, TN – Isca Johnson, 24 of Covington, Tennessee has been sentenced to 21 months in federal prison for being an unlawful drug user in possession of a firearm. This case was developed as part of the first "Operation Crime Driver" in Tipton County. D. Michael Dunavant, U.S. Attorney announced the sentence today.

According to information presented in court, on May 3, 2019, Tipton County Sheriff’s deputies encountered Johnson as they smelled marijuana emanating from his apartment. He gave consent to search, and deputies found marijuana, alprazolam, a loaded handgun, and ammunition. He admitted to owning the items and to being a regular user of illicit drugs. Johnson was charged in federal court in Memphis with possession of a firearm while being an unlawful user of a controlled substance.

On December 9, 2019, Johnson pled guilty to being an unlawful drug user in possession of a firearm, a violation of 18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(3).

On November 30, 2020, U.S. District Court Senior Judge Jon McCalla sentenced Johnson to 21 months in federal prison followed by two years supervised release. There is no parole in the federal system."

Drug User in Possession of a Firearm Sentenced to Federal Prison as Part of “Operation Crime Driver” in Tipton County

So why hasn't Hunter Biden been charged? There's more than enough video evidence on his laptop.

Merely possessing a firearm or ammunition while using drugs within the last 12 months is a federal crime according to 18 U.S.C. § 922

"Such use is not limited to the use of drugs on a particular day, or within a matter
of days or weeks before, but rather that the unlawful use has occurred recently enough to
indicate the individual is actively engaged in such conduct. An inference of current use or
possession may be drawn from evidence of a recent use or possession of a controlled
substance or a pattern of use or possession that reasonably covers the present time. The ATF
has determined that the present time is represented by the time frame of within the past 12
months."

"The Gun Control Act (GCA), codified at 18 U.S.C. § 922(g), makes it unlawful for certain categories of persons to ship, transport, receive, or possess firearms or ammunition, to include any person:

who is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act, codified at 21 U.S.C. § 802);"

Identify Prohibited Persons | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

Not only from purchasing a firearm, but merely possessing a firearm or ammunition is a federal crime according to 18 U.S.C. § 922

And a person doesn't need to have an actual drug charge to be ineligible. Just the fact that they used drugs at any time within the last 12 months makes it a felony to be in possession of a firearm or ammunition.

months."

Excellent you're half way there. Next is the proof that Hunter used in that timeframe. Do you have any?

Do you have a chemical analysis showing that was actual crack?
You do realize you need that for a conviction

Nobody has ever been convicted of drug use based on a picture

His discharge from the Navy for drug use is all that's required, but you also have time in rehab as a clincher. So you can stop with the fucking lies and commie propaganda.

So why hasn't Hunter Biden been charged? There's more than enough video evidence on his laptop.

Merely possessing a firearm or ammunition while using drugs within the last 12 months is a federal crime according to 18 U.S.C. § 922

months."

While I agree that hunter is dirty... I'm not going to lean into the NFA to support the claim. The NFA is unconstitutional. As such; it is no more applicable to me, than Hunter Biden.

Forum List

Back