Boom! Secret Service finds Hunter Biden gun probe documents it denied having

This is the guy who calls his dad “Pedo Peter”.

1670121841546.png

Last edited:
Dont know you tell me.
Look here clown...I am not going to play your game.
Especially when you refuse to admit basic facts.
I did tell you… there isn’t a quote of me saying what you claimed because you lied. Want to prove me wrong show a quote to back up your statement.

I’m not playing a game. I’m answering everything you ask me directly. Can’t say you’re doing the same

I did tell you… there isn’t a quote of me saying what you claimed because you lied. Want to prove me wrong show a quote to back up your statement.

I’m not playing a game. I’m answering everything you ask me directly. Can’t say you’re doing the same

If you havent been following along then stay the fuck out of the conversation.

If you havent been following along then stay the fuck out of the conversation.
I’m following just fine. Our conversation started with me asking a question which you still have answered, pages later. I’ve answered all of your questions and you’ve dodged mine without even an attempt to engage at an intelligent level. All I’ve gotten from you are insults calling me stupid. Go back and read our thread. It’s pretty obvious who the stupid one is

Last edited:
I’m following just fine. Our conversation started with me asking a question which you still have answered, pages later. I’ve answered all of your questions and you’ve dodged mine without even an attempt to engage at an intelligent level. All I’ve gotten from you are insults calling me stupid. Go back and read our thread. It’s pretty obvious who the stupid one is

You havent answered shit.
Give me a question worth answering and I'll answer it.
I refuse to play the lefty game you're trying to play.

You havent answered shit.
Give me a question worth answering and I'll answer it.
I refuse to play the lefty game you're trying to play.
I gave you several questions and you haven’t answered one, read the thread. If you think I haven’t answered something then ask and I’ll answer. I’m not selective like you I’ll answer anything

WTF is the matter with you Republicans?

You do the same thing with wild voter fraud claims thinking a fuzzy video will be accepted in court.

To convict someone of drugs, you need actual possession, lab tests showing it is an illegal drug……a picture of someone using drugs won’t cut it.
One reason I never buy firearms through dealers that make you fill out the govt. inquisition.
A high percentage of gun owners feel the same as you about buying firearms. They buy from private owners.

Give me the post numbers.
I asked what you meant by sooooo….. your original post that I responded to. I’m not going back to find the post number. You stalled for pages. Had you just answered there wouldn’t be a need to rehash all of this

You responded by saying you weren’t going to answer because you thought I was playing a game. You never answered the question

No,I responded saying I'm not going to play your stupid game.
You pretended not to understand my post when I know damn good and well even you aren't that stupid.
And my response still stands.
Go fuck yourself,I'm not going to play your stupid games.

Excellent, you’re the first to actually answer that question.

Do we know if the crack pipe photo or the navy drug problems were within 12 months of Hunter filling out that form?

Surely you've seen the photos of hunter smoking crack and fucking under aged chinese girls.
Those photos clearly show hunter wasnt a youngster.

No,I responded saying I'm not going to play your stupid game.
Yup. See that’s not answering the question. That’s avoiding the question and now pages later you still haven’t answered it. Are you scared to have a discussion about the things you say? Why say it if you can’t engage?

Forum List

Back