BOOM. RFK Jr: Fauci Used Mostly Healthy Orphans in Deadly HIV Experiments, Not Terminal

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012

Most were not HIV infected as is propagandized.

BOOM. RFK Jr: Fauci Used Mostly Healthy Orphans in Deadly HIV Experiments, Not Terminal

Contrary to the popular narrative that the poor, mostly Black and Hispanic orphans who died in experiments overseen by Anthony Fauci in the Nineties were HIV infected, and expected to die anyway, in his new book The Real Anthony Fauci, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. asserts, citing many sources, that most of them were healthy to begin with.

Fauci at the time was helping GlaxoSmithKline and other companies develop an enormously profitable HIV vaccines, to the exclusion of other cheaper, effective treatments. The children were all Americans.

Kennedy repeats the claim in a now viral interview given after the release of the book, below

screenshot-2021-12-01-7.19.57-pm.png

He needs to be in jail for horrors against humanity...i.e. genocide.

I couldn't agree with you more with you Gracie! Every word you said is true,:thup:

Rand Paul calls for “five years in jail” for Fauci lying to congress​

“I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was a very large pit with AstroTurf thrown over it, which you could actually lift up. Under it one could see dozens of plain wooden coffins, haphazardly stacked. There may have been 100 of them. I learned there was more than one child’s body in each.”

omg!

i don't want to believe this can happen in America!

proof!.....proof!!!!

~S~

Fauxi is the fucking Angel of Death.

RFK jr is saying Fauci should be criminally prosecuted... So why doesn't he file charges and get to the bottom of this? Those children's remains can be examined.

New Topics

Forum List

Back