BOOM. Investigation of 100-Ballot Sample in Arizona Finds 3% of the Ballots Were Deemed Fraudulent in Favor of Joe Biden – Larger Audit Granted

I pointed out that Trump did collude with Russia. Something the US Senate agrees with me on (the Republican controlled Senate to be precise)
Thats not true
Yes it is.

Trump did not collude with russia

your whole claim hinges on manafort having connections with russia but in no way implicate trump in any conspiracy
Tramp Jr and Kushner met directly with Russian operatives in Tramp tower

If you recall, the infamous Ms V was in direct contact with Hillary shills before, and after that meeting which lasted all of about 10 seconds when jr found out she was there under false premises...It was a failed set up.
BULLSHIT!

No, true...cheater.
Still BULLSHIT!

Yeah? Which part?
Well the 10 seconds part for a start, after that nothing is believable.
Trust not him that hath once broken faith; he who betrayed thee once, will betray thee again.
- Shakespeare.

Don‘t take my word for it, Ms. V met with Glenn Simpson of FusionGPS before, and after said meeting. That’s a fact.

AZ was called way too early, by Fox no less. They want Biden in so bad. Wonder why? National lockdown.

If anyone here is not familiar with Gateway Pundit it is a little right-leaning for me, but you get breaking news unlike fake media. Just sayin'.

Fox News called Arizona for Joe Biden on election night while voters were still standing in line.

Fox News calling Arizona for Joe Biden gave cover to the corrupt Democrat machine in Maricopa County to produce enough ballots for Biden to backfill the number votes projected by Fox News.

The GOP filed a lawsuit in Arizona to audit a sample of 100 ballots to prove there was massive voter fraud.

“The audit found: one Trump vote arbitrarily excluded. Another Trump vote struck and then fraudulently added to Biden. Total fraud averaging 3%. Biden margin of fraud less than .05%. Thus if 3% fraud rate remains on larger sample Trump easily wins Arizona,” Congressman Paul Gosar (R-AZ) said.

The Gateway Pundit is a conspiracy theory website. Their articles define the term “Fake News”.

AZ was called way too early, by Fox no less. They want Biden in so bad. Wonder why? National lockdown.

If anyone here is not familiar with Gateway Pundit it is a little right-leaning for me, but you get breaking news unlike fake media. Just sayin'.

Fox News called Arizona for Joe Biden on election night while voters were still standing in line.

Fox News calling Arizona for Joe Biden gave cover to the corrupt Democrat machine in Maricopa County to produce enough ballots for Biden to backfill the number votes projected by Fox News.

The GOP filed a lawsuit in Arizona to audit a sample of 100 ballots to prove there was massive voter fraud.

“The audit found: one Trump vote arbitrarily excluded. Another Trump vote struck and then fraudulently added to Biden. Total fraud averaging 3%. Biden margin of fraud less than .05%. Thus if 3% fraud rate remains on larger sample Trump easily wins Arizona,” Congressman Paul Gosar (R-AZ) said.

The Gateway Pundit is a conspiracy theory website. Their articles define the term “Fake News”.
They are far more credible than CNN or any other fake news network, dingbat. They conducted the Russia! Russia! Russia! conspiracy theory for 3 fucking years, and you believed every word of it.

I pointed out that Trump did collude with Russia. Something the US Senate agrees with me on (the Republican controlled Senate to be precise)
Thats not true
Yes it is.

Trump did not collude with russia

your whole claim hinges on manafort having connections with russia but in no way implicate trump in any conspiracy
Tramp Jr and Kushner met directly with Russian operatives in Tramp tower

If you recall, the infamous Ms V was in direct contact with Hillary shills before, and after that meeting which lasted all of about 10 seconds when jr found out she was there under false premises...It was a failed set up.
BULLSHIT!

No, true...cheater.
Still BULLSHIT!

Yeah? Which part?
Well the 10 seconds part for a start, after that nothing is believable.
Trust not him that hath once broken faith; he who betrayed thee once, will betray thee again.
- Shakespeare.

Don‘t take my word for it, Ms. V met with Glenn Simpson of FusionGPS before, and after said meeting. That’s a fact.
Nothing the right says is ever a "fact" and Simpson is NOT a Hillary "shills (plural)."

Arizona certified already. All that is left is the never ending stream of republican tears.
Man----it doesn't bother you that the dems committed fraud to steal the election does it. You still think that it is ok..Wow!
Man--it doesn't bother you that no widespread fraud has been uncovered? The only one trying to steal an election is the blob. And you think that is ok...wow!
Hun, just changing the election laws to where signatures don't have match or exist or any other information should be a clear sign for most that election fraud was rampant.

Just like when the dems were demanding that ids not be shown to vote, the only and I do mean the only reason would be for election fraud.

Yet amazingly none of the courts are remotely considering this.
Actually be careful what you wish for-----changing the election laws (not obeying their own state laws for voting) is grounds to toss out the election results. It doesn't have to show fraud-----------just that they didnt follow their own election laws which is what trump is going for hun.

So you're expecting what exactly....PA, WI, MI, GA, AZ and NV won't have a record of having an election in 2020?
I expect that trump is playing on multiple levels and that he is either way ahead of you mentally to the point where you can't even fathom that there are several levels to this game or that you are so dishonest that you can't admit any inkling of this. I suspect both.

Those states will have records of voting........just that their "fraud" vote tallies or tallies that didn't follow their own state laws won't count.

Did you see the tweet today where your blob said he isn't attending Biden's swearing in ceremony? I would say that means the game is over. Shove that up your ass beeotch.

Arizona certified already. All that is left is the never ending stream of republican tears.
Man----it doesn't bother you that the dems committed fraud to steal the election does it. You still think that it is ok..Wow!
Man--it doesn't bother you that no widespread fraud has been uncovered? The only one trying to steal an election is the blob. And you think that is ok...wow!
Hun, just changing the election laws to where signatures don't have match or exist or any other information should be a clear sign for most that election fraud was rampant.

Just like when the dems were demanding that ids not be shown to vote, the only and I do mean the only reason would be for election fraud.

Actually be careful what you wish for-----changing the election laws (not obeying their own state laws for voting) is grounds to toss out the election results. It doesn't have to show fraud-----------just that they didnt follow their own election laws which is what trump is going for hun.

So you're expecting what exactly....PA, WI, MI, GA, AZ and NV won't have a record of having an election in 2020?
I expect that trump is playing on multiple levels and that he is either way ahead of you mentally to the point where you can't even fathom that there are several levels to this game or that you are so dishonest that you can't admit any inkling of this. I suspect both.

Those states will have records of voting........just that their "fraud" vote tallies or tallies that didn't follow their own state laws won't count.

Did you see the tweet today where your blob said he isn't attending Biden's swearing in ceremony? I would say that means the game is over. Shove that up your ass beeotch.
What "game" is that? Biden will always be the swindle president. The are against him is just getting started.

What "game" is that? Biden will always be the swindle president. The are against him is just getting started.
Wow..you mean you're going to resist Biden? Nobody saw that coming. And...nobody cares what you think.

Wow, so the actual results don't even matter to you? Just the results you want. How sad.
It's fun to reminisce.

Cyber Ninjas found that Biden should have been credited with 99 more votes and Trump’s total had been improperly inflated by 261 ballots.

It's good to know that actual result, of course, but Arizona Republicans had spent $9 million to raise the President's margin of victory by 360 votes.

I doubt that Mexico will pay for the audit, but Trump could ask.

Forum List

Back